coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I wonder if Dani is kicking herself for being so disrespectful and rude towards Makeup Geek Cosmetics since they are now spreading to Target, her favorite store. She never gave Makeup Geek any of her attention because they didn't shroud her in PR freebees, so she said the eyeshadows were too soft and dismissed every other product they make without even trying anything else. They make a ton of products! What a self-entitled asshole! So now it's too late to discover MUG products since she was so blatantly awful towards them, but she has to walk past the display every single day she's in Target (which is EVERY single day.)

unknown945
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unknown945 »

:D

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I used to be a “panda” until Dani decided to tell her subscribers they didn’t help her through her divorce although all she did was whine (so everyone could give her reassurance) about how lonely she was in vlogs lol. And then I discovered GG, which helped me realize she has always been shallow and shady. So here I am lol.

I also like how she’s being sponsored by Fabletics even tho she claimed to hate leggings. Lol. Such a phony. I remember her video on makeup from Walmart. I was reading comments on IG and one girl said “I thought you hated Walmart, Dani.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Haven't been on her channel in what feels like years, so I took a peek just now and opened her recent 3 videos. Ugh her intro "Hey guys!" OMG her voice grates!!! :? :? :?

Plus, still not at half a million? :rofl:

I found her in 2014 when she thought she was "big".. :roll: fast forward 4 years and she's still not big! :respekt:

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

When I started watching Dani I didn’t realize how not so big she is. I think she acts like her subscriber count is a lot more than it really is. Plus all her fancy stuff (which she probably pays for with alimony) gives the impression that she’s well off and does very well with YouTube.

Even Jambeauty89 is more popular than Dani and she sucks too. I haven’t watched Dani’s videos in months, I’m surprised she’s still dating Parker.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Haven't been on her channel in what feels like years, so I took a peek just now and opened her recent 3 videos. Ugh her intro "Hey guys!" OMG her voice grates!!! :? :? :?

Plus, still not at half a million? :rofl:

I found her in 2014 when she thought she was "big".. :roll: fast forward 4 years and she's still not big! :respekt:

Yeah, I only watch her vlogs, and I find myself skipping thru them due to being overtly boring. Every video is sponsored, even the vlogs. What's the point of watching her? She claims to only wear makeup 2 times a week, so her opinion on a product is hardly viable. Five years and her subs are still the same...that's because she irritates so many people and can't get along with people. She blocks you for any reason she wants, so she loses subs from that. She talks about how many "rude" comments she gets, why aren't those people coming here to vent? She said deleting comments was a "full time job", so can't these commenters find us here? Is there another site trashing a girl who deserves trashing? I don't know why her thread is so slow because there are tons of things to share about Dani and her lack of depth.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

One thing that has always annoyed me about Dani is how she acts like she’s super in touch with her Mexican culture. She’s really not.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Anyone else see her IG from the concert where she was singing along. And then,of course, she caught an attitude about people telling her she sings terribly.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I didn't see the concert, but saw the vlog caption on Instagram and how she's so "humbled" by even just one person watching her desperate-to-be-funny videos and posts. There is nothing humble about her, who is she trying to kid? Oh yeah, probably Parker's ex-wife who trolls Dani's accounts. Hopefully his ex has found our page, and actually sees the kind of person Dani is..........insecure, clingy, completely un-funny, corny for sure, quite hunchbacked (no one can actually ever see her boobs because her posture is so horrible.......thus the need for her to constantly state she "has big boobs." ) Oh yeah....too lazy to properly walk her dogs so that they stop fighting and drawing blood on each other. What type of person allows this to constantly happen? That's animal cruelty! All because shopping and eating low-quality restaurant food is more important than walking a dog for 20 minutes. But you GUUUUYYYYYYSSSSSSS, she's humble!!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her boobs always look saggy to me. Lol

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

“Hey hey you guys” :rofl: I’ve been a silent reader here for waaaay too long, but I agree this thread is slow considering how fake and annoying this little b*tch actually is. I’ve been watching her since she was pregnant with her second child and I feel safe to say that she is now everything she used to mock about other women. I remember when she made fun of “sexy instagram pictures” and now she is showing her saggy breast whenever she can. She hated walmart, now she shops there. She cringed with the word “babe” and it is exactly how she calls her boyfriend. And the list goes on and on... :roll:

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I quit watching Dani's videos around August 2018. Sometimes I kinda wanna catch up on her vlogs starting from August just to make fun of her. Lol.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

itsfuntobemean wrote:I quit watching Dani's videos around August 2018. Sometimes I kinda wanna catch up on her vlogs starting from August just to make fun of her. Lol.
I stopped watching everything except her vlogs and unsubbed about 6 months ago. But for the past 3 months, I've even been fast forwarding thru the boring parts of her vlogs which amount to me actually only watching about 5 minutes of them. I can't trust her sponsored opinions on makeup, so why bother. Her vlogs have actually gotten more boring since she tricked Officer Parker into dating her. She's lost her connection with her audience due to the cloak and dagger secrecy of how they met, etc. Every other detail of her "dating cycle" was shared, but then the secrecy (or embarrassment?) began. So the vlogs have become very noncommittal, shallow, and unentertaining. She puts up a front. She still holds her hands around her face in Madonna Vogue-like motions for some strange reason, still doesn't properly take care of her dogs by walking them to stop the vicious fighting between them, still eats processed, low-quality restaurant food though claiming to be a "chef"....(real chefs actually COOK), and constantly shows her feet in fast motion, galloping from one store to another buying more useless crap to fill her closet, then discard after 2 months.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

itsfuntobemean wrote:One thing that has always annoyed me about Dani is how she acts like she’s super in touch with her Mexican culture. She’s really not.

THIS! I noticed it before but always figured it was my perception. When the Mexico City earthquake happened a lot of beauty gurus sent prayers or posted something about it and she never mentioned a single word, I remember watching her vlogs and waiting for some kind of condolence or support...but nothing. Then the Texas flood happened and of course her wannabe texan ass was making a fuss about it. Don’t get me wrong, it was terrible what happened in Texas too, I’m just mentioning it because she is only mexican when it suits her.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:One thing that has always annoyed me about Dani is how she acts like she’s super in touch with her Mexican culture. She’s really not.

THIS! I noticed it before but always figured it was my perception. When the Mexico City earthquake happened a lot of beauty gurus sent prayers or posted something about it and she never mentioned a single word, I remember watching her vlogs and waiting for some kind of condolence or support...but nothing. Then the Texas flood happened and of course her wannabe texan ass was making a fuss about it. Don’t get me wrong, it was terrible what happened in Texas too, I’m just mentioning it because she is only mexican when it suits her.

Right?! Back when I really liked her she mentioned eating canned menudo and tortillas because it made her feel at home and reminded her of her mom’s food. Lol canned menudo does NOT taste like the real thing. Haha. Plus since she’s sooo Mexican AND a chef why didn’t she make her own menudo? Lol.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh and she totally thinks using Ponds (I think that’s the name. I wouldn’t know since I know I’m not super in touch with my Mexican culture either but at least I admit it haha) eye makeup remove makes her super cultured since her mom gets it for her from Tijuana.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Canned menudo fits her life style perfectly!LOL :rofl:
Don’t even get me started with the chef bullshit hahahahaha. She is a joke! There is no shame on not being in touch with your roots, but you can tell she is just being phony. She is just trying to impress some viewers with the fake ethnicity card.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:Canned menudo fits her life style perfectly!LOL :rofl:
Don’t even get me started with the chef bullshit hahahahaha. She is a joke! There is no shame on not being in touch with your roots, but you can tell she is just being phony. She is just trying to impress some viewers with the fake ethnicity card.
It totally does fit her life style lol. They way she eats kinda grosses me out sometimes. I finished college last spring and I honestly cannot eat from many fast food places and restaurants anymore. It no longer tastes good to me since I'd eat out so often when I lived on campus in a dorm! Home cooked meals are seriously like heaven to me now lol. Stupid Dani has everything she needs to cook and eat healthier but doesn't. She is SO lazy. I wonder if she feeds her kids crap too. If she does I genuinely feel sorry for them.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

itsfuntobemean wrote:
SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:Canned menudo fits her life style perfectly!LOL :rofl:
It totally does fit her life style lol. They way she eats kinda grosses me out sometimes. I finished college last spring and I honestly cannot eat from many fast food places and restaurants anymore. It no longer tastes good to me since I'd eat out so often when I lived on campus in a dorm! Home cooked meals are seriously like heaven to me now lol. Stupid Dani has everything she needs to cook and eat healthier but doesn't. She is SO lazy. I wonder if she feeds her kids crap too. If she does I genuinely feel sorry for them.
In the last vlog she mentioned that the only time she really goes to Walmart is to use their curb-side pick up of groceries. Groceries from Walmart? The only food they sell at my Walmart is packaged crap food and a tiny amount of "fresh" stuff. Yes, that IS what she feeds her kids, but she puts the Goldfish and Frosted Flakes in cute little muffin cups, and calls herself a creative mother for doing so! OMFG.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, but let’s not forget that first she has to throw herself on the pantry floor to cry and sob since her kids are such picky eaters...meanwhile she is eager to help her “boooooyfriend” to meal prep. I mean this mexican chef can’t even prepare some rice, home made chicken nuggets or fish fingers, some bean tacos, quedadillas...simple basic stuff that most mexicans know how to prepare, especially the kichen expert she pretends to be.
The only time she cooked was following recipes for those sponsored vlogs. :roll:

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”