itsFrankenBaby/Greedy Hoarder Holmes Part 9

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.

Re: itsFrankenBaby/Greedy Hoarder Holmes Part 9

Post by Guest »

fizzwizz12 wrote:i say we send a care package full of navy gear
Might as well send some Bud Light. You know FrankenBaby will be throwing down with Mama Bumpkin soon enough!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TeddySerious wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:i say we send a care package full of navy gear
Might as well send some Bud Light. You know FrankenBaby will be throwing down with Mama Bumpkin soon enough!
haha, you know it..
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chapstick33 »

Following for baby bumpkin updates <3

Post by Guest »

I sincerely hope having a child will humble her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Apparently she's also collabing with Physican's Formula.Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jtnah20
Learner
Learner

Post by jtnah20 »

She just posted an insta that Davis is building the crib. Like from scratch? Does he have skills to do that? Seems dangerous to me. It’s cute to build something but not something that needs to be absolutely safe and tested like a crib.

Post by Guest »

jtnah20 wrote:She just posted an insta that Davis is building the crib. Like from scratch? Does he have skills to do that? Seems dangerous to me. It’s cute to build something but not something that needs to be absolutely safe and tested like a crib.
Can’t stomach her, but I think that’s sweet. He wants a kid; that’s more than obvious and she’s giving him what he wants. I think she is going to be a huge mess and when he gets deployed, problems will ensue.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

This pregnancy might rival the level of annoying videos as Colleen Ballinger's :?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i'm curious to see how mr. man does with the crib. to be fair, more power to them.... i just hope she doesn't use the kid as a way to gain more sponsors/freebies/monies -- who are we kidding, she totally will!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

She’s seriously slacking on her beauty channel. It’s been weeks since a video. I definitely see her morphing into a family channel. This kid is another tool to keep relevant on social media for her.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Didn't they say they already have a name? It's Totally a flower if it took them seconds to decide.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Character Assassin wrote:Didn't they say they already have a name? It's Totally a flower if it took them seconds to decide.
what if she has a boy? Spruce? Leaf? Cactus? :rofl:

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer

Post by ephillipswife »

TeddySerious wrote:She’s seriously slacking on her beauty channel. It’s been weeks since a video. I definitely see her morphing into a family channel. This kid is another tool to keep relevant on social media for her.
I think this is going to happen as well. Keep a lookout for titles like "single mom deployment life" or "drugstore mommy makeup routine" or "new mommy clothing haul"

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

She has already said that her channel would probably become a family vlog type channel once they start a family.

Post by Guest »

starviolet wrote:She has already said that her channel would probably become a family vlog type channel once they start a family.

Of course it is. She’s seeing how others are banking on family channels and her beauty channel is not doing well. I’m honestly not at all surprised.

However, she cannot stand any criticism and family channels get it BAD. People call cps on YouTubers. That could be a huge problem for his military career if people start shit on them all the time. Not a wise choice...

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

buttaface561 wrote:
Character Assassin wrote:Didn't they say they already have a name? It's Totally a flower if it took them seconds to decide.
what if she has a boy? Spruce? Leaf? Cactus? :rofl:
Alder Bud (light) marlarrrrr

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TeddySerious wrote:
starviolet wrote:She has already said that her channel would probably become a family vlog type channel once they start a family.

Of course it is. She’s seeing how others are banking on family channels and her beauty channel is not doing well. I’m honestly not at all surprised.

However, she cannot stand any criticism and family channels get it BAD. People call cps on YouTubers. That could be a huge problem for his military career if people start shit on them all the time. Not a wise choice...
they should just disappear from youtube all together once they have the bumpkin munchkin....
i know it won't happen as it's her cash crop, but it'd be nice if they just would fade away into the ether.

Post by Guest »

Just watched her latest video. No way this baby was planned and in no way is she prepared. She seems very nervous to be a mom. The only thing she could say was “I’m excited to see this baby’s personality.”

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

jtnah20 wrote:She just posted an insta that Davis is building the crib. Like from scratch? Does he have skills to do that? Seems dangerous to me. It’s cute to build something but not something that needs to be absolutely safe and tested like a crib.
eh, she's gonna find something from one of those expensive places for the kid anyway. Davis' handi work may be in her beauty room, but she's gonna show that child off and shit has to be insta worthy

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

TeddySerious wrote:Just watched her latest video. No way this baby was planned and in no way is she prepared. She seems very nervous to be a mom. The only thing she could say was “I’m excited to see this baby’s personality.”
welp, that's what happens when you go to pound town and forget to take the no baby express.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”