Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

purplecurtain
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

Post by purplecurtain »

Anyone been keeping up with the backlash against Irish beauty bloggers i.e. makeupfairypro and sosueme for altering their appearances to sell products?

owlgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by owlgossip »

DiorxDreams wrote:
Eevee+ wrote:ALSO HOW HAS THE CREATIVE GEEK NOT BEEN MENTIONED YET. He is the most slimiest tosspots I've ever seen. he flirts (and fails) with anything with a heartbeat on twitter, and regularly posts repulsive topless photos of himself. I think he thinks he's some sort of smooth talker, but I know pretty much most peple in the bloggosphere with a brain cell actually think he's a freak and way too forward. I've never bothered to read his blog, but just the tweets alone make me want to vom
I joined after 2+ months of lurking on this forum to say this!
He's tried on my friend before (won't mention her name she is blogger) and she had to block him because he was too friendly, although she has a boyfriend. He also tries with @LaceyFitspo, @FrancescaSoph, @DanielleJade__, and lots others - so weid!
I saw this from three bloggers that I follow. All when they had BFs
My phone keeps crashing so please ignore any typos :tu:

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Just had to vent here over curatedcool on instagram. Her content seems harmless except that it provides zero value as it's just random pics of her with no useful information for the reader. She even posts random stock photos from time to time, just to have something to put up. I've been watching her basically buy followers through loop giveaways and then lose a lot of them afterwards, back and forth for months now. Now today it looks like she's resorted to outright buying them - she went from 111k to 131k in one day. Yeah, right. She's buying likes too. Hopefully bigger brands don't get duped into working with her because the quality isn't there and it should be very easy to see that the following is fake. :-x

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

I used to really, really like Aja Deng but lately I'm afraid to click on her videos because they have all been ads that aren't disclosed in the video title. :evil: Has anyone else noticed that?

Every one of her "What I Eat In A Day" or "How I Eat Healthy" or whatever she calls them is an #AD for Hello Fresh or Blue Apron or whichever box she's schilling. Other videos will be sponsored by Squarespace. She will mention the partnership in the video but we're supposed to be warned before clicking to watch. She's been extremely candid about wanting to pay off her massive student loans and in that process she does a monthly budgeting video in which she also discloses her monthly earnings. Last month she took in over $36k and was still complaining about wanting to make more money. Seeing that just leaves more of a bad taste in my mouth with the sneaky ad situation.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

I have another one to add - Emma Miller. I actually quite like her content sometimes but she has become the single thirstiest YouTuber out there. So incredibly desperate for views that she is now repeatedly ripping off that style of video where outfit ideas are shown and a half-naked picture is used as the thumbnail. Then she changes in and out of clothing on camera throughout the vid. I think Allegra something-or-other started that trend (as she is super thirsty AF as well) and now Emma is taking it to a whole other level out of desperation. :roll:

moonstarz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moonstarz »

I tried searching for any info on Gala Darling and her blogger friends. Nothing was found...any reason for that?

Mindlessness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mindlessness »

moonstarz wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:33 am
I tried searching for any info on Gala Darling and her blogger friends. Nothing was found...any reason for that?
The Gomi blog forums have lots of Gala over the years!

moonstarz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moonstarz »

Mindlessness wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:07 pm
moonstarz wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:33 am
The Gomi blog forums have lots of Gala over the years!
I'll check that out, thanks!!! I followed her from the beginning but haven't checked in on her since that blog academy stuff. I went to her site the other day and she looks totally different!!! Her whole aesthetic and brand changed. Her face....may have had some work? Anyway, it confused me.

allidoistalk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by allidoistalk »

Has anyone come across the blogger Nicole Eloise on Twitter?? She's been in so many different dramas I've lost count and only seems to shout and bitch until she's heard. Seems there's a new issue every week :roll:

Eva DeStruction
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eva DeStruction »

I like Rachel/The Beauty Professor, and agree with you that she has interesting recommendations for products but I wish she would be more critical so the potential purchaser could get a better idea of the pros and cons - especially as a lot of these carry a high-end price point. Gorgeous girl, but the model posing *is* a bit too cringe.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

I just looked at MakeupFairyPro’s Instagram for the first time in nearly a year and oh my god she’s gained so much weight? I’m actually shocked how much she’s put on in such a short amount of time?

BarryWaree
Wanderer
Wanderer

Smaller lesser talked about bloggers

Post by BarryWaree »

great idea nixxie although i too wondered if it was an announcement... . What are his plans for the rest of the blog, now he;s ciovered pgcy? newborns, babies, toddlers etc...?

Post by Guest »

anybody follow keiko lynn?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”