Valeria Lipovetsky

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky

Post by FashCandyxx »

Saw a comment in V's latest video from another YouTuber regarding her putting so many ads and people calling her 'money-hungry'. People are catching on now.

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

Designer handbag collection part 2 has arrived. And it's sponsored by RealReal :roll: No mention of her usual cruelty-free stance when talking about lamb skin bag, of course. And wow at her excuses for getting two Hermes bags for her birthday(yes, she totally reads here) - she only got two because poor Gary knew she wanted one and bought the red one(in Vegas) only in case he doesn't manage to get the colour she wanted. Sure, it can be true, but why be so defensive about that? Why not return the red bag if you didn't want it?

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

Actually is it this complicated to buy these bags? So he had to buy red one just in case he wouldn't have a chance to buy any different one? It's so much money after all :?

Korekaba

Post by Korekaba »

Korekaba wrote:Also the website she is promoting in her newest video, The New New is a scam. If you actually type in google "the new new scam" you will see multiple websites with user reviews with one star and they are even comments under her video about it. They will surely be deleted, though.
I meant to say the real real sorry for the confusion and double post

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Thanks god I read about the Real Real scam ! I was about to order two bags tonight :o

Korekaba

Post by Korekaba »

Magic97 wrote:Thanks god I read about the Real Real scam ! I was about to order two bags tonight :o
Exactly! I mean it’s not unusual for a website to have bad reviews if the ratio to good ones is balanced... but some 90% of the people who purchased got fake stuff or damaged stuff.. and then she, Valeria, goes on to claim they research the brands they promote and only promote brands/companies she resonates with.. what does that say about her

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

I'm not even surprised at her promoting RealReal after her Pantene fiasco - she only cares about the money they offer her. And no words about it o her social media, just like with Pantene criticism - she'll probably wait a day and see how bad it gets.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

it is kind of sad to see her content going downhill. i liked her whole aesthetic before landing here at guru gossip. now all i see are problems and more problems.

Glowyanna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Glowyanna »

I like Valeria's channel a lot, i miss the old contents tho.... Sometimes i rewatch the old videos(make up tutorial and recipes), her videos were shorter and straight to the point... Maybe she was a bit more shy at the beginning, that's why her videos are now longer .
Anyway i appreciate that she doesn't hide the fact she has a team, she shows them continously, other youtubers arent honest about it.
By the way, i just found out some Emma's make up tutorials, she has great skills and i am wondering if she wants to have an active channel too

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Why does she purposely provide misinformation in her handbag videos? Both her Kelly bags are size 28. Her black Chanel is a maxi flap.

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

stubbssie wrote:Why does she purposely provide misinformation in her handbag videos? Both her Kelly bags are size 28. Her black Chanel is a maxi flap.
I was wondering about the same questions ... :roll:

tsoumpakoi
Debater
Debater

Post by tsoumpakoi »

Magic97 wrote:
stubbssie wrote:Why does she purposely provide misinformation in her handbag videos? Both her Kelly bags are size 28. Her black Chanel is a maxi flap.
She can barely speak English. Also Gary buys all her stuff and she is too lazy to actually search information about the things she is promoting.

lara777
Learner
Learner

Post by lara777 »

tsoumpakoi wrote:
Magic97 wrote:
She can barely speak English.
I dislike her as much as the next person, but that is a bit of an exaggeration. :roll:

I think she doesn't know what she has. Gary decides what his trophy wife has to look like and she just smile and does as he says.

Leedeborah96
Learner
Learner

Post by Leedeborah96 »

She also said her LV Palm Springs bag wrong. I honestly think she buys these things for the name instead of actually liking the designs and culture of the products.

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

For a fashionista she doesn’t have much knowledge then :roll:

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Gosh her nose never looked so painfully pointy than in her last Instagram post :? :o

When she does her makeup and apply foundation on her nose I almost want to scream : stop! Like she is going to squash it :|

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

I think she's had lip fillers too

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

FashCandyxx wrote:I think she's had lip fillers too
I keep thinking yes she does and the I doubt it again ... if she does it’s really well done ;)

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Magic97 wrote:
I keep thinking yes she does and the I doubt it again ... if she does it’s really well done ;)
Me too. Can't decide if she has or hasn't, but I think hasn't. Possibly botox above the eyebrows, or she just doesn't use those muscles much.

As for her English, her English got worse after blowing up on Youtube. She plays it up for her videos now which she hasn't done before. IE: pretending she can't say "yeast" or automatically says it with a Russian accent. Her Russian is basic and her accent is not Russian at all, why would she suddenly have a Russian accent in English? :rofl:

Lulubydesign
Talker
Talker

Post by Lulubydesign »

She def has, she's a deeply insecure woman. Of course it can't help that your middle-aged husband is obsessed with youth and looks. I can't with his comments about how "young" Valeria looks, like...dude.. aren't you like near 50? If you truly think your wife looks underage.. what does that make you..hmm? Pedo much?

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”