Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Is it just me that thinks it is kind of off, going off her recent instagram, that her baby had issues feeding and wanted a milk donation but specified it had to be from a plant based diet mother? If blood sugars were that bad wouldn't you just want to feed the baby as quickly and efficiently as possible?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lady_Mary »

So her milk still hadnt come in. Interesting. I m no breastfeeding expert (i m about to find out if i can breastfeed myself in the next couple of days), but from i learned it is a very rare condition. I dunno if there is something wrong with her anatomically or if it is her lifestyle choices, i dunno....

But tbh, as a mother it it's her priority to feed her child. There is no shame in formula or accepting anybodys milk who is willing to donate. I detest how picky she is in regard to the milk coming from a vegan donor. Right now, there are thousands of women all around the world whose newborns are starving in their arms. Those women would be willing to feed them ANY formula just to make them survive. Kat von D is so deteched from reality it's really painful to watch

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

Its one thing to be high and mighty about your own lifestyle choices but once you bring an innocent child into the mix,
its not about YOU anymore. All this is about her image. Maybe this is pure ignorance talking, but I never understood why she needed to make all this information public in the first place. After the backlash from this whole thing, she bitches about how this is her and her husband's business and no one else's. Sure, fine. But no one told you to share personal and sensitive information with millions of people.

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

Now that her stuff is basically on sale at Sephora . Is this the fall of Kat Von D Beauty ? Or only to hype up the holiday season sales ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mm621
Debater
Debater

Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by mm621 »

I got one of her liquid lipsticks in a Boxycharm. It was the first time I’ve ever tried her makeup, and I was NOT impressed. The lipstick was super drying and flaky. Not sure what the hype is all about with her, or her makeup.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

mm621 wrote:I got one of her liquid lipsticks in a Boxycharm. It was the first time I’ve ever tried her makeup, and I was NOT impressed. The lipstick was super drying and flaky. Not sure what the hype is all about with her, or her makeup.
They are HORRIBLE lol I tried one once and gave it away, it was the most drying lipstick I've ever tried. Their liquid eyeliner was holy grail status back in the day but I purchased it again for the last time in like Sept 2015 or something & it was such trash. They can't seem to give away her products now at Sephora.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Am i the only one cringing at the fact that this poór little boy is being dressed exclusively in black ? Would it kill her husband to at least crack a little smile when posing with his newborn? He looks like someone handed him a dog turd.....

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGoatxo »

Does kat have fillers?? On her instagram vudeo her cheeks look odd

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Yes her face is definitely full of filler

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i haven't liked this bitch since she screwed over her first hubbie Orbie. i'll take this back to the miami ink days... back to when she was only popular because bam margera flew her out to do tats.
oh, the first season of LA ink with her shop was possibly who she used to be. she was more of a pin up style chick, who always would say she was beethoven's ancestor. or fuck, i'm too lazy to google it, but she'd always talk about her family having some sort of castle and clout.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

fizzwizz12 wrote:i haven't liked this bitch since she screwed over her first hubbie Orbie. i'll take this back to the miami ink days... back to when she was only popular because bam margera flew her out to do tats.
oh, the first season of LA ink with her shop was possibly who she used to be. she was more of a pin up style chick, who always would say she was beethoven's ancestor. or fuck, i'm too lazy to google it, but she'd always talk about her family having some sort of castle and clout.
Ha ! I stumbled across an old tweet of hers from 2012 i think, where she tweets out a picture of "Burg Drachenfels". It's located close to Bonn/germany. She claimed it belonged to her ancestors, which is complete bullshit. The management of said fortress/castle event made a statement that there isn't any affiliation with her and the aristocrats who built that thing.

I don't know what it is with her, but she tries to be a special snowflake in any way she can be. Be it her extreme views, lifestyle choices or attitudes- she d rather be controversial af than caught dead doing something mundane or normal.

artheusa
Debater
Debater

Post by artheusa »

Lady_Mary wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:i haven't liked this bitch since she screwed over her first hubbie Orbie. i'll take this back to the miami ink days... back to when she was only popular because bam margera flew her out to do tats.
Ha ! I stumbled across an old tweet of hers from 2012 i think, where she tweets out a picture of "Burg Drachenfels". It's located close to Bonn/germany. She claimed it belonged to her ancestors, which is complete bullshit. The management of said fortress/castle event made a statement that there isn't any affiliation with her and the aristocrats who built that thing.

I don't know what it is with her, but she tries to be a special snowflake in any way she can be. Be it her extreme views, lifestyle choices or attitudes- she d rather be controversial af than caught dead doing something mundane or normal.
What a fool she made of herself lol. The castle wasn't even built by someone with the surname Drachenburg. Check it out here. She's making stuff up just to be perceived as someone of "noble blood". This is an old tweet, but it clearly shows her true colours.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

God, I remember the days when she became popular because of Bam Margera. All Kat knows how to do is use the men she comes in contact with. I remember when she fucked over Steve-O and Ville Valo. The Ville Valo situation was around the time her first marriage ended and he was the reason she got into music. Ville made the HIM album Screamworks that was 100% about her. She wanted what she couldn't have at the time which was Ville and when they were both at a time where they both could be with each other she disposed of him like she does with every other man she has been with. I haven't been able to stand her ever since that happened.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

bloodbrothers wrote:
God, I remember the days when she became popular because of Bam Margera. All Kat knows how to do is use the men she comes in contact with. I remember when she fucked over Steve-O and Ville Valo. The Ville Valo situation was around the time her first marriage ended and he was the reason she got into music. Ville made the HIM album Screamworks that was 100% about her. She wanted what she couldn't have at the time which was Ville and when they were both at a time where they both could be with each other she disposed of him like she does with every other man she has been with. I haven't been able to stand her ever since that happened.
Oh wow I didn’t know about the Ville Valo thing! I’m a huge HIM fan but didn’t really follow her until recently, so I wasn’t aware of their drama. I’m going to listen to that album now in a new light! Haha

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Oh i need to read up on that, i didn't know she had a thing with ville vallo. Yeah, she fucked steve o over twice. I think he was the last guy before she "remembered" leafar's existence. Of course that one was overjoyed when she graced him with her attention. I don't even know why she is with him. Has anybody ever heard ofb him or his band before they got married?!? It's not exactly my scene but i doubt he was super popular pre-kat von d.

Let's see how long this marriage lasts. Which one is it? Her third???

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Lady_Mary wrote:
bloodbrothers wrote:
Oh i need to read up on that, i didn't know she had a thing with ville vallo. Yeah, she fucked steve o over twice. I think he was the last guy before she "remembered" leafar's existence. Of course that one was overjoyed when she graced him with her attention. I don't even know why she is with him. Has anybody ever heard ofb him or his band before they got married?!? It's not exactly my scene but i doubt he was super popular pre-kat von d.

Let's see how long this marriage lasts. Which one is it? Her third???
She wrote about Ville in her book Go Big or Go Home. I don't think she mentioned him by name but you can tell she's 100% talking about him considering HIM has a song called Katherine Wheel on Screamworks and she talked about the song that has her name in it and him singing her name.

I remember the first time she fucked Steve-O over and he wrote which I think was a Myspace blog post calling her out. This was around the time the anti-semantic comments on that photo she wrote came out. She was fucking over every guy she was with at that time. When she was with her husband she cheated on him with a plethora of men and tried to say her and Nikki Sixx were only friends.

I've never heard of Leafar before Kat and I've never heard of his band either. It will only be a matter of time before she disposes of Leafar like she does with every other man she has been with. Those two are such an odd couple and I just don't see those two working out at all.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
bloodbrothers wrote:
Oh wow I didn’t know about the Ville Valo thing! I’m a huge HIM fan but didn’t really follow her until recently, so I wasn’t aware of their drama. I’m going to listen to that album now in a new light! Haha

Yup! That entire album is about her. If you search up Kat Von D book Ville Valo there will be a Tumblr page that comes up with the chapter of their "relationship" or whatever it was. Or if you search up Kat Von D and Ville Valo there will be a Facebook post that comes up from around 2012 where Kat talks about music and how she got into it. Of course never naming him by name but leaving all the puzzle pieces to be pieced together to figure out it's about Ville. From the research I did this was around the time when she was actually still married to her first husband or was getting divorced from him. She was messing around with Steve-O, Nikki Sixx (claimed they were only friends even though that turned out to be a lie), Ville Valo, Bam Margera and a plethora of other guys according to Steve-O's Myspace blog post. I also just found a post on Kat's Twitter that was posted a year ago that she posted a picture of her being Simpsonized (The Simpsons team drew it) and Ville was drawn in that photo.

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

wait, what? Is there an archive of all this, because now I'm intrigued. And how did she fuck over Steve-O twice? As far as I know, when they broke up, she took his cat (or at least it was portrayed as his cat). I really didn't get interested in her drama until the antivax thing this year, so forgive my ignorance.
tittysprinkles

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

picklerick wrote:wait, what? Is there an archive of all this, because now I'm intrigued. And how did she fuck over Steve-O twice? As far as I know, when they broke up, she took his cat (or at least it was portrayed as his cat). I really didn't get interested in her drama until the antivax thing this year, so forgive my ignorance.
oh it's archived, you can find all the info online. she's always been full of drama and shady shit. look up her drama starting with miami ink and it'll all unfold.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh goodness. i forgot about the livejournal days... here's a link for you. https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/20543235.html

Return to “Kat Von D”