Elaine12Jones - Part 3

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Elaine12Jones - Part 3

Post by Weird Vagina »

the last thread was full, so continue here :tu:

contact me if you want a different title ;)

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones - Part 3

Post by Bellesmith44 »

It’s just laughable now...

A friend of mine seen her in the airport this morning at 6am (she thinks)...they didn’t land until Friday afternoon so they spent a total of what, about 36 hours there if that? Walked around the beach with their coats on and had a “siesta”. They were there for such a little amount of time but they still have to have that nap. I don’t know anyone who every single time they have a day off, has to have a nap.

All that way for 36 hours. I just don’t get it. :rofl:

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

Oh my god does anybody follow Neil on Instagram? He's just posted "FML our transfer driver has just ran over an old guy" ...wtf?! How selfish can you be saying fml when someone's been run over?!?!

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

Dear god it just gets worse, at least go for a long weekend. I cant wait to see what duty free she brings back, probably a very boring MAC lipstick.
All that bollocks about not having to worry about her problems at home like her nan, she doesn't seem that bothered about her when she is at home.
No support for her mum just pretends she is ill.

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

Elaine laughed on her insta story about that poor old man. Actually laughed then thought it was ok to say “actually it wasn’t funny”.

They are disgusting, selfish, lazy people.

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

Even though I think Benidorm is tacky and would never go myself, i could understand going with a group of girlfriends for a weekend but just with Neil to walk around wearing a hoody and listening to the shit cover singers at their hotel. She's 30, not 70 :rofl:

Starting-Line
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Starting-Line »

See the latest comments on her 1st Benidorm Vlog? About her sex life?
Carrying on from a comment on the other thread - about when/how they met. I am the same age as Elaine and how different our lives are and obviously were. 17 and chatting to a very older man online wasn't something even on our radar. We were to busy getting into nightclubs, remembering our fake ID's birthdate/star sign and hospital ward they were born in! It feels like she has never experienced what life could be. But then there is that other side of me that bets she was a complete tearaway at 13, having sex at 14, running round causing havok at 15 and then had a reality wakeup call for some reason and ended up being the opposite of what she was, going online, meeting an older man and just settling down.
I drank so much in my teens that I do not drink now.
So stranger things could happen :) :rofl:

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

Todays instastories and Elaine briefly mentions the sex life comment on the vlog. Then she goes onto say WHEN they decide to have children, now I have followed the ups and downs of Elaine over the years and the way it came across is that they wanted children badly, especially since her sister had her kids.
It was always a tetchy subject with her and she became upset when anyone mentioned why they did not have kids, as if it was a choice for her. I believed that they have been trying for years but it just wasn't working for them.
What does everyone else that's been following her a long tome think?

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

I’ve followed her for years and see all her old videos talking about kids etc. She has wanted them for years. Her saying “when” we decide to have them, and saying in her instastories today they might have changed their minds about kids is all just a cover up to hide the heartache that she doesn’t have them. She 100% would of had them years ago if they could. It doesn’t make any sense to not want them yet because of Neil’s age.

She won’t admit she can’t have them and have tried for years, she seems embarrassed to say they have struggled to conceive for atleast 6 years. (She spoke about wanting them when I first watched her all those years ago).

servingshadehunty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by servingshadehunty »

I have followed her for years too. She used to make videos about it and set them as unlisted and share links with specific people but once accidentally put them on public. She said Neil was tested and his sperm count was normal. She has been trying to lose weight to get IVF for years. You need a BMI under 30 to be able to get it. She used to complain that they are willing to pay for it and go private and thinks its unfair the doctor won't give it to her.

I think for a while she was making IVF appointments and trying to lose weight by that date and never stuck to it. This was discussed in earlier threads here too. She is desperate for kids and resents her sister for being more successful, skinnier and having a family. Her sister is a manager at an ice cream shop. She used to shade her for not spending as much time with her mum as she did :roll: like bitch, she has two kids to take care of, she can't be at matalan and pirmark every other day with you two.

It's clear Elaine wants kids but won't put in the effort to lose weight to actually be able to have kids. I wonder how Neil feels about that. He's getting pretty old and wants kids himself too but Elaine is too fucking lazy to ever stick to a diet plan.

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

The problem was with Neil though wasn't it? His Fear of either ejaculating, or something? I seem to remember her being quite bitter about the fact it was "his fault". (Although it does seem extremely rare for a man to fear such a thing). I think she has PCOS which again she won't admit too, she has a lot of the symptoms. The lack of passion or even lack of togetherness is also blindingly obvious.

It wasn't that long ago, about 3 year or so, she was at the drs nearly every week, she did mention it was about IVF, she was told to get to 12 stone (i think) then she'd be allowed treatment. She was upset she was told she's "too fat to be a mum". She said if she didn't lose the weight this time, she'd be taken off the list, and this was the 3rd time they'd pushed her appointments back, if she didn't do it then, she'd lose her place in the waiting list sort of thing. Guess what? She failed. She couldn't even lose weight to give her that baby she wants so desperately. Any good mother would do anything for their kids, whether they are here on earth or not. It should have been done years ago. Now poor Neil is going to be an old dad if it ever happens. I doubt it will. I think they've given up and accepted they won't be parents. The age gap between them comes in to it now. she's still a good age to have her first child, he isn't.

Theres definitely resentment towards her sister. She's said previously she lives in a big house and drives BMW's etc, she pulled a face whenever discussing those. Now her sister very rarely gets mentioned, and she never seems to visit her sister or see her nieces, only when they are at her mums house.

She could have been just like her sister, if she wasn't so lazy, selfish, and rude.

servingshadehunty
Lurker
Lurker

Bellesmith44 wrote:The problem was with Neil though wasn't it? His Fear of either ejaculating, or something? I seem to remember her being quite bitter about the fact it was "his fault". (Although it does seem extremely rare for a man to fear such a thing). I think she has PCOS which again she won't admit too, she has a lot of the symptoms. The lack of passion or even lack of togetherness is also blindingly obvious.

It wasn't that long ago, about 3 year or so, she was at the drs nearly every week, she did mention it was about IVF, she was told to get to 12 stone (i think) then she'd be allowed treatment. She was upset she was told she's "too fat to be a mum". She said if she didn't lose the weight this time, she'd be taken off the list, and this was the 3rd time they'd pushed her appointments back, if she didn't do it then, she'd lose her place in the waiting list sort of thing. Guess what? She failed. She couldn't even lose weight to give her that baby she wants so desperately. Any good mother would do anything for their kids, whether they are here on earth or not. It should have been done years ago. Now poor Neil is going to be an old dad if it ever happens. I doubt it will. I think they've given up and accepted they won't be parents. The age gap between them comes in to it now. she's still a good age to have her first child, he isn't.

Theres definitely resentment towards her sister. She's said previously she lives in a big house and drives BMW's etc, she pulled a face whenever discussing those. Now her sister very rarely gets mentioned, and she never seems to visit her sister or see her nieces, only when they are at her mums house.

She could have been just like her sister, if she wasn't so lazy, selfish, and rude.
She said Neil had a normal sperm count but yeah she did mention he had fear of ejaculating. She said it was related to when him and his ex had a miscarriage. If I'd already been through the trauma of a miscarriage, I'd make sure my current wife is healthy to avoid any possible issues with the baby.

If she lost the weight, she would be eligible for IVF under the NHS (she has been trying for years, under 35, no kids) but they told her to lose weight. I think she talked about trying to go private but she was also told to lose weight (it's standard practice)

Think her sister asked not to be on her youtube because initially Elaine videoed/posted pictures of her kids without her sister's permission. I wouldn't be surprised if her sister asked her not to be mentioned at all.

I think Elaine is never going to lose the weight. She's only 30 and she probably joined and left slimming world at least 50 times.

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Latest video about Xmas shopping posted today..... Elaine says her dad bought her some Tom Ford perfume and a bottle of her favourite Monkey 47 gin for her birthday. She says there's a reason he bought her the gin and perfume but that she won't go into it/tell us why - why the eff say there's a reason if you're not going to explain the reason to us?????!!!! Argh.. so annoying!

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Latest vlog shows Elaine won a big box of fancy chocolates in her office Xmas raffle. Just what she needs :rofl:

I find it alternately sad/pathetic/grating how she constantly talks about food so much. Obsessed with what she has got to eat, what she has eaten or what she is going to eat. She needs to consciously focus on other things....like exercise and/or getting out and doing something different - take up a new hobby/interest....all she has is Neil and food to fixate on and it's just kinda sad to me, as she doesn't seem happy deep down. I think she realises it but is too lazy to act upon it. I can see that if she doesn't act to change things then 10...15.. 20 years down the line it will be the same scenario, still overweight, still childless and still stuck in the rut and obsessing over food. If I thought she was happy I wouldn't be saying these things, but it seems abundantly clear she is really is not.

Just stating the bleedin' obvious :|

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

I can't believe she's exactly the same. Is her channel still the same name as I unfollowed her a long time ago!
I wonder if they even saved for IVF privately because with all the shit she buys on a daily basis I'm surprised she has any money spare end of the month.

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

Her nans in hospital and rather than be with her mum for support she goes to the metro centre and ikea to shop. She keeps saying how stressed her mum is so why wouldn't she want to be with her at this time? I could understand if she was working but she's off today. She also went shopping yesterday so did she really need to go again today? She always says she's very family orientated but she doesn't act like it only when she's going shopping or going to her mums for lunch. She rarely sees her sister or nieces.

servingshadehunty
Lurker
Lurker

Am I the only one who thought Neil giving Elaine's mom a kiss on the lips for New year's was creepy and weird. Neil is pretty much the same age as her mom...

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

servingshadehunty wrote:Am I the only one who thought Neil giving Elaine's mom a kiss on the lips for New year's was creepy and weird. Neil is pretty much the same age as her mom...

It was very creepy. Ewww. I bet he did a mini tongue poke too.
Who was at that NYE gathering? Was her sister there?

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

Paaaaaaah...back on slimming world. I thought she said she was never ever going back to it?! It astounds me how she hasn’t changed one bit over the last few years that I’ve been following her. I bet it will last all of 2 weeks, then she’ll use her nan being unwell as an excuse to eat crap again. It’s like she uses her nan being unwell as an excuse when it suits her, or to fit her narrative of being ‘tired’ and ‘stressed’.

Did anyone see her insta story about reaching out to an old friend to try to rekindle their friendship? She said nothing happened to make them fall out so she wanted to be a good person and get back in touch (something like that anyway...). The situation rings a bell but I can’t remember who it was - was it Denise or Clare or Debbie? I thought Elaine had alluded to her saying something and it upset her friend and ended the friendship. Anyone remember?
I tried to go back to Elaine’s instastory but it’s not there. Not sure if she delete it or it expired

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

She poured chicken stock over her dinner instead of gravy?! Wtf :-?

Return to “elaine12jones”