TheGabbieShow Part 3

caprese
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 3

Post by caprese »

Did anyone else find it kind of messed up when Gabbie was looking right into the camera saying if anyone tried to make fun of her or "hurt" her, she WILL monetize it? I know she thought it was some declaration of strength but to me it says "hi, I have incentive to put myself into bad situations, but I WILL play victim every time for your attention!" She's a horrible role model

devilsarcherist
Learner
Learner

Post by devilsarcherist »

So looks like Gabbie's latest vlog confirmed what we all knew, that Andrew was her boyfriend. She said in it that she went to see Fantastic Beasts 2 years ago with her boyfriend at the time, which is the time stamp of this vlog at 4:20

bleuballed
Talker
Talker

Post by bleuballed »

devilsarcherist wrote:So looks like Gabbie's latest vlog confirmed what we all knew, that Andrew was her boyfriend. She said in it that she went to see Fantastic Beasts 2 years ago with her boyfriend at the time, which is the time stamp of this vlog at 4:20
He just got a little less cute to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosemilktea
Talker
Talker

Post by rosemilktea »

RenaiHunter wrote:
She is dragged to FILTH in the comments of her Genius interview video. From people saying her singing is really bad to complaining that her lyrics are too basic and Genius did not need to make a whole segment for their explanation.
i love that the like to dislike ratio on the video is 62K likes to 69K dislikes... i wonder if gabbie will say something about it or try to come up with an excuse where she gets to play victim.

electricpeachybabe
Learner
Learner

Post by electricpeachybabe »

bleuballed wrote:
devilsarcherist wrote:So looks like Gabbie's latest vlog confirmed what we all knew, that Andrew was her boyfriend. She said in it that she went to see Fantastic Beasts 2 years ago with her boyfriend at the time, which is the time stamp of this vlog at 4:20

is this the horrible one she keeps talking about?
:love2: "I can't help it! I'm dumb!" -Jenna Marbles

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

I just want to know how come she has had so many different boyfriends that she keeps bringing up and talking about, that she has been dating secretly all while crying on being single and fugly in front of the camera since the beginning of her internet career?

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

I can't just watch one of her vlog channel videos. Like my brain won't process how ridiculous she sounds...........

"hi guys I eat by myself" because I'm obsessed with myself. "hi guys I'm going to a movie by myself" because I'm obsessed with myself

I had the video on in the background too and every time I clicked the tab open, I just seemed to be staring at gabby's nostrils. no thx :love2:

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

RenaiHunter wrote:I just want to know how come she has had so many different boyfriends that she keeps bringing up and talking about, that she has been dating secretly all while crying on being single and fugly in front of the camera since the beginning of her internet career?
She's just been lying,she's had at least two long time boyfriends(Andrew and the pathological liar)in the last few years

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

electricpeachybabe wrote:
bleuballed wrote:

is this the horrible one she keeps talking about?
Nooo Andrew is a sweetie. The other one is who she always calls her "pathological liar ex" but I don't know if we know his real name/identity....

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

I don't understand wHO CARES SO MUCH - especially younger followers - about gabbies dating life full of pathological liars and secrets and tea to spill about who knows what for years and years :?

Why is gabbie so interesting?

Genuinely curious.

Her voice is unbearable, her camera angles on her vlog channel are so unflattering and strange, she's ridiculously full of herself - made a long video talking about Colleen's birth video for one minute and then talked about herself being ready to foster CHILDREN. I just can't with this girl

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

floralwallpaper wrote:I don't understand wHO CARES SO MUCH - especially younger followers - about gabbies dating life full of pathological liars and secrets and tea to spill about who knows what for years and years :?

Why is gabbie so interesting?

Genuinely curious.

Her voice is unbearable, her camera angles on her vlog channel are so unflattering and strange, she's ridiculously full of herself - made a long video talking about Colleen's birth video for one minute and then talked about herself being ready to foster CHILDREN. I just can't with this girl
Maybe she gives obnoxious, not-too-attractive, average IQ, no-talent girls hope? You know, how Bella Swan gave no-personality people hope in those books (don't kill me, Twilight fans, just kiddin)

And no WAY is that bitch fostering kids. She's so full of shit and just says whatever makes her look good in the moment. She's a terrible role model and has no place guiding children, especially when she can't keep her own shit together. She is extremely selfish and self-obsessed, she should focus on being less of a dramatic narcissist before attempting to guide anyone else. Although I WILL say, if she would put that money she "totally doesn't care about" to good use and help others with it somehow, maybe I'd gain some respect for her. Though I'm sure she'd milk that nonstop to boost her image.

And re: this "pathological liar," I have BIG DOUBTS guys. She 1. has incentive to have a situation like that since she makes endless rants$$$ on it, "songs," blah blah, and 2. Gabbie has been proven to be a HUGE LIAR herself who is also avoidant as hell and can't admit when she messes up. I get the sense she backs people into corners to the point where they have to tell her what she wants to hear since she's 1. so reactive and 2. is always looming with the threat of publicly exposing and dragging someone.

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Gabbie needs all of the reasons to talk about herself. Could not even listen to her babble on and on about kids and fostering/adopting. She's SO CLUELESS. I skipped ahead a little to see if she was still talking about babies and she was in the middle of talking about herself and basically loving herself the most. GREAT, GABBIE. YOU GO TO MOVIES BY YOURSELF. GREAT. Would love if she just pronounced Colleen's name properly for one second

aditig
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aditig »

Image I usually just lurk on here but I saw this and felt like i should share, this is definitely much before she released her merch? and it looks almost identical???

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

holy jesus gabbie is so socially inept

shit like this makes me think her eating out and going to movies alone isn't by choice but because she's horrible company
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

caprese wrote:holy jesus gabbie is so socially inept

shit like this makes me think her eating out and going to movies alone isn't by choice but because she's horrible company
This made me laugh out loud. First of all, she is so self-centered, she can never just comment on something without making it about herself. Second, how fucking rude to reply to someone's pic and go "ew". Third of all, stop fucking talking about him already and talk to your therapist about your obsession/fixation.

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS GABBIE .. this is why.

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

Gabbie’s YouTube channel name was briefly changed to “Hanna cages” and my tinfoil hat tells me she changed the wrong sockpuppet account name she defends herself with in the comments :rofl:

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Its kinda cringy how she is trying to own the monster meme but we all know she is really affected negatively of it.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Wait...
With this confirmed, it makes her snuggling up to Megan Batoon seem all the more calculated and creepy, Andrew had a big crush on her (see: Shane's date video with the two of them) and there's a jillion other social media choreographers she could have worked with. Not that I know much about Megan or if she'd even go for him but I seeeeriously think she wanted to get tight with her so she'd feel bad about the thought of pursuing anything with him.

Andrew comes across as 10x nicer and cooler than she is, and I don't see him as too much of a clout chaser... it surprises me that they ever dated

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Didn’t she also mention that she stopped seeing her “tinder date” after he started obsessively texting her wanting to hang out? Andrew clearly wouldn’t do that so I’m pretty sure Gabbie was the one doing all the obsessive texting...

Pearl+sweetie
Talker
Talker

Post by Pearl+sweetie »

With gabbies "surviors guilt" what i don't understand is gabbie went to college and got her bachelors degree, in sure she took out loans and supported herself through college but isnt this what most people do? Do her siblings not have access to this? Thats seems a bit strange to me. Dosent she help her family if theyre struggling so bad? If they don't have access to safe housing and food and proper clothes which is how she makes it seem. Instead of spending so much time and money making her shitty music why dosent she spend it on forming organizations in the Pittsburgh area for underprivileged kids or maybe give grants to help kids go to college. I mean maybe she does this stuff and dosent post it. Doutzen Kroes is a famous model and I saw a video of het saying she feltbad making so much money when people are less fortunate so donating money makes her feel bettet. Thats all she said that it made her feel bad. Not WAAAAAHHH SURVIVORS GUILT MY FAMILY IS POOR BUT IM A MILLIONAIRE STOP MINIMIZING MY MENTAL ILLNESS I REALLY DO HAVE SURVIORS GUILT trust me we arent minimizing youre mental illness we know youre straight up delusional. Also what about shane Dawson he came from a poor back round and made a ton of money on youtube yet some how managed to not cry about his "survivors guilt" he helps his family. If they dont accept her help than i guess thats a another thing but if she really "survived" such hard "trauma" while they didn't YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD TAKE THE FREAKING HELP. Now i could also may be see if gabbie ment this regarding all her family was abused growing up and she was the only one who came out well functioning while everyone else is low functioning and troubled but SHE CLEARLY still has her own issues!

Return to “TheGabbieShow”