coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

mororange72
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by mororange72 »

I don't understand how she can have dogs that don't interact, how can you be happy keeping one dog isolated from the family all the time? If she walked them as a pack that might actually help build a relationship between the girls. Jesus Christ, it is not hard to take your dogs out for a walk, is it?

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

mororange72 wrote:I don't understand how she can have dogs that don't interact, how can you be happy keeping one dog isolated from the family all the time? If she walked them as a pack that might actually help build a relationship between the girls. Jesus Christ, it is not hard to take your dogs out for a walk, is it?
I've wondered the same. Especially now that she has her bf who could walk with them and help if they act up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

mororange72 wrote:I don't understand how she can have dogs that don't interact, how can you be happy keeping one dog isolated from the family all the time? If she walked them as a pack that might actually help build a relationship between the girls. Jesus Christ, it is not hard to take your dogs out for a walk, is it?

Oh yeah, her dog trainer tried to educate her on the subject, and because Dani has the depth of a Frisbee, she couldn't do it. She used to walk Ernesta for a short period of time, but only that one since Ernie is the "problem". Dani is the problem. Her dog trainer told her that. But Dani has so much needless shopping to do and processed food to "order", she simply doesn't have the time to solve the problem. She just ignores it.

mororange72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mororange72 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:

Oh yeah, her dog trainer tried to educate her on the subject, and because Dani has the depth of a Frisbee, she couldn't do it. She used to walk Ernesta for a short period of time, but only that one since Ernie is the "problem". Dani is the problem. Her dog trainer told her that. But Dani has so much needless shopping to do and processed food to "order", she simply doesn't have the time to solve the problem. She just ignores it.

It is maddening. I didn't know about the trainer but makes sense to not follow what they said. SMH

Cheekyheaven
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheekyheaven »

mororange72 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:

It is maddening. I didn't know about the trainer but makes sense to not follow what they said. SMH
What's even more maddening is the fact that she has mentioned on several occasions that when she boards the dogs the trainer keeps all of the dogs together without any issues.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Cheekyheaven wrote:
mororange72 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:

What's even more maddening is the fact that she has mentioned on several occasions that when she boards the dogs the trainer keeps all of the dogs together without any issues.
Exactly. She's just lazy and can't be bothered. She'd rather segregate her pets than solve the problem. There's just way too much shopping to do after all.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I've only watched her vlogs in the past couple of months. Has she ever explained how she met Parker and how she went from being in love with Blake Sheldon and Liam Neison then suddenly was celebrating anniversaries with Parker with never a mention of his name before that? I'm just wondering why the secrecy when she used to give a play by play of every other man she was dating.

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:I've only watched her vlogs in the past couple of months. Has she ever explained how she met Parker and how she went from being in love with Blake Sheldon and Liam Neison then suddenly was celebrating anniversaries with Parker with never a mention of his name before that? I'm just wondering why the secrecy when she used to give a play by play of every other man she was dating.
I thought in a recent vlog (with the Lull mattress?) She said they met on a dating app and at first she blew him off or something?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

hnelson1443 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:I've only watched her vlogs in the past couple of months. Has she ever explained how she met Parker and how she went from being in love with Blake Sheldon and Liam Neison then suddenly was celebrating anniversaries with Parker with never a mention of his name before that? I'm just wondering why the secrecy when she used to give a play by play of every other man she was dating.
I thought in a recent vlog (with the Lull mattress?) She said they met on a dating app and at first she blew him off or something?

Yes, I think I saw that part, but it was so vague. She went into detail on each and every date she named after actors (like a child). I'm wondering why she never mentioned it as she was "testing" Parker out. She must have proclaimed she loved him after the first date thus knowing it would make her seem like a creepy stalker if she said anything about it.

I thought it was typical that the "trained chef" had to purchase already made dessert items from someone else for Thanksgiving rather than making it herself. Once again, the "Trained Chef" is too lazy to cook her own meals. And how does it take her so long to edit her videos? They are always uploaded about 2 weeks after she shoots them! For a person who doesn't cook for her family and only has her kids on weekdays, and saves time by never walking her dogs, doesn't go to the gym, etc., how is she always so "busy" to do her actual paid job?

mororange72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mororange72 »

Should be interesting to see if she vlogs when her family is visiting for Christmas. She mentioned in her vlog that she is going to have a full house. She spends so much time talking about Parker's family and how they feel like hers but never says anything like well my Dallas family.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Hmmm....she took down her Instagram. Wonder what sort of drama that's about??? She was also supposed to put up another vlog this weekend, but that didn't happen. She's just so "busy".

RonnieG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RonnieG »

GreatOdds88 wrote:Hmmm....she took down her Instagram. Wonder what sort of drama that's about??? She was also supposed to put up another vlog this weekend, but that didn't happen. She's just so "busy".
No she didn't Image, you girl have been blockedImage here are attachment of her story and last post, ImageImageImage

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

RonnieG wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:Hmmm....she took down her Instagram. Wonder what sort of drama that's about??? She was also supposed to put up another vlog this weekend, but that didn't happen. She's just so "busy".
No she didn't Image, you girl have been blockedImage here are attachment of her story and last post, ImageImageImage

Haha, is that what it means? I followed to write the comment, then unfollowed her because I don't care one single shit about seeing her pictures, but what I wrote was hardly crushing to her. "Sam, you always do all the travelling! She needs to come to NY, and stop making excuses!"

Haha, Dani is so sensitive these days. I hope her relationship isn't going down the tubes.....

RonnieG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RonnieG »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
RonnieG wrote:

Haha, is that what it means? I followed to write the comment, then unfollowed her because I don't care one single shit about seeing her pictures, but what I wrote was hardly crushing to her. "Sam, you always do all the travelling! She needs to come to NY, and stop making excuses!"

Haha, Dani is so sensitive these days. I hope her relationship isn't going down the tubes.....
My Gawwwd ImageImage You talked to Sam and forgot to praise Dani?! How insensitive of youuuuu ImageImage

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

What happened to the vlog she promised?

On ig she’s going live tomorrow and “we need to talk”

What do we think this is about?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

jMC125 wrote:What happened to the vlog she promised?

On ig she’s going live tomorrow and “we need to talk”

What do we think this is about?

Probably just click bait, or she'll cry about how many "haters" she has. Or maybe she'll tell us why Parker had to make his facebook disappear. Hahah.... I bet people were contacting him.

pebbles116
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pebbles116 »

I legitimately don't understand how she doesn't have more posts because she is the WORST and most narcissistic YouTuber I have ever watched. How does Parker stand her? (I'm asking this seriously. Like obviously she's attractive, the sex is probably good, but is that really enough to look past her VILE personality?). And what happens when they move in together? Child support continues but alimony goes away, right? They're clearly headed toward marriage and I just don't get it...

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Her new duvet is so ugly.

Can she not decorate with a single color for the entirety of her house?

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

She's stated many times in the past that she hates leggings, leggings are not pants, etc. Now she's sponsored by Fabletics and all of a sudden omg leggings are the best you guuuyyzzzz.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

i_just_cant wrote:She's stated many times in the past that she hates leggings, leggings are not pants, etc. Now she's sponsored by Fabletics and all of a sudden omg leggings are the best you guuuyyzzzz.

She has the depth of a Frisbee, and her views sway any way the wind blows when money is offered. She looks horrible in those leggings, and I would never buy them based on her opinion. Does she close her eyes when she looks in the mirror? Actually no one looks good in anything with a skinny ankle.

Look guyyyyysssss, she plays with Ernesta outside! SEE, she DOES exercise her dog!!! HAHAHAHA. Bitch, your backyard is the size of my living room. Throwing a ball to a dog who has to only run 3 feet to the end of the property to get it does not qualify as exercise. Why is she so lazy about properly exercising her dogs? She obviously could care less about their well being.

She was so excited to go to the "outdoor" farmers market because she couldn't wait to do something "outside". Does she EVER take her kids or dogs out to walk or play? If she did that, she would get her fill of outside time EVERY day. Texas isn't even cold. There's no reason to stay inside all day long shopping on the computer and blocking comments. My state is much colder, and I'm outside every single day.

And yes, her color scheme of her house is quite cold. Everything is cold-toned, no warmth. It's definitely not somewhere that I would consider comforting and homey. It's like an unloved home where everyone is always angry.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”