Acacia Kersey: Stay Unemployed, Stay Rude, Stay Facetuned

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Unemployed, Stay Rude, Stay Facetune

Post by Xoxogabby »

There Acacia goes again comparing Rosie to brinley (Rosie is now at brinleys birth weight) Why can’t she be proud of her daughter without making it a competition with the two of them.

bbish13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by bbish13 »

omglookatherbutt wrote:
weatethepopcorn wrote:
omglookatherbutt wrote:Acacia has zero boundaries when it comes to posting pictures online of her daughters. I feel so bad for Brinley! But hey Acacia dad is a creep who takes inappropriate pictures of underage girls so..... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I would not let that creepy man near my kids! Didn’t Acacia’s dad take naked pictures of his step daughter? Do you guys remember that?? :rofl:
I don’t think he has a step daughter? But he did try to get with Peyton’s girlfriend... yikes
Yes I do remember that! Her name is kaileeremer on IG she has pictures with Acacias dad. He had this edgy IG page featuring his gf/wife’s daughter pretty much naked! So creepy!
he took so many photos of her ASS NAKED. he literally had an "adult x rated" instagram of literally just her naked, wearing a shirt with her nipples showing, etc.

the wife/gf is completely ok with it and would actually comment back to people who said negative things and defend what her husband,bf was doing.

this family has no boundaries

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Xoxogabby wrote:There Acacia goes again comparing Rosie to brinley (Rosie is now at brinleys birth weight) Why can’t she be proud of her daughter without making it a competition with the two of them.
Because Brinley is her favorite. Rosie is going to go through life compared to her older sister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Link »

At least shes taking her to the doctor right, even if she is only posting about it because she probably reads here and wants to "prove us haters wrong!!1!"

I feel so bad for Rosie, as many are saying she'll be forever compared to her sister. It seems the only thing Acacia likes about Rosie is the fact she's a tiny little cute elf . The way she comments on her weight constantly disturbs me, I wouldn't be surprised if Brinley and Rosie developed some sort of body image issues when they're older because of Acacia.

Also do you think we should start a new thread? I'm kinda new but aren't new threads usually started when it gets to 40 pages?

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Link wrote:At least shes taking her to the doctor right, even if she is only posting about it because she probably reads here and wants to "prove us haters wrong!!1!"

I feel so bad for Rosie, as many are saying she'll be forever compared to her sister. It seems the only thing Acacia likes about Rosie is the fact she's a tiny little cute elf . The way she comments on her weight constantly disturbs me, I wouldn't be surprised if Brinley and Rosie developed some sort of body image issues when they're older because of Acacia.

Also do you think we should start a new thread? I'm kinda new but aren't new threads usually started when it gets to 40 pages?
I agree that we need a new thread. There was a title suggestion a while back for something like “Stay Defensive, Stay Delusional” I don’t remember who posted or exactly what it was but it got my vote for sure.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

wildwild94 wrote:
Link wrote:At least shes taking her to the doctor right, even if she is only posting about it because she probably reads here and wants to "prove us haters wrong!!1!"

I agree that we need a new thread. There was a title suggestion a while back for something like “Stay Defensive, Stay Delusional” I don’t remember who posted or exactly what it was but it got my vote for sure.

Yeah that was mine. I’ll make the new thread now

Return to “acaciacutie”