Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlogMUST chez les Money Grabbers #30

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
BeccaBanana wrote:I nearly spat my drink out when she spoke about 'engaging with her audience' and how important it was. She does NOT engage whatsoever, neither does Ali. She may like 3 or 4 of the first comments, then that's it. Never answers anyone on YT or Insta, unless it's a friend or fellow blogger she wants to suck up to. Youtubers with much bigger followings make the effort to like or reply to as many comments as possible, but she NEVER does! It's just damn rude when all those viewers are paying your wage!
Very true. I tell you something, she reads every.single.comment. You see the narc 'liking' the worshipping praises in between the ignored questions which proves what you say is true. Not simply a case of she's too busy living her lux life to reply. No- she's sat on her sofa in her dressing gown only giving a sh*t about herself.
No, no she is too busy buying baskets and »organising » her so called pantry. For one it is tidying her usual mess, and for two that is no pantry, but just a stupid cupboard with no proper interior built in organisation. A pantry for me is a room, with exciting food in it, especially at this « festif » time of year. And that thermocrap has really been put to RIP, down at the bottom of the cupboard.
Vorwerk must be thrilled, 1200 pounds down the drain! Those who have payed for theirs have them sitting on the work top like a piece of gold!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
BeccaBanana wrote:I nearly spat my drink out when she spoke about 'engaging with her audience' and how important it was. She does NOT engage whatsoever, neither does Ali. She may like 3 or 4 of the first comments, then that's it. Never answers anyone on YT or Insta, unless it's a friend or fellow blogger she wants to suck up to. Youtubers with much bigger followings make the effort to like or reply to as many comments as possible, but she NEVER does! It's just damn rude when all those viewers are paying your wage!
Very true. I tell you something, she reads every.single.comment. You see the narc 'liking' the worshipping praises in between the ignored questions which proves what you say is true. Not simply a case of she's too busy living her lux life to reply. No- she's sat on her sofa in her dressing gown only giving a sh*t about herself.
No, no she is too busy buying baskets and »organising » her so called pantry. For one it is tidying her usual mess, and for two that is no pantry, but just a stupid cupboard with no proper interior built in organisation. A pantry for me is a room, with exciting food in it, especially at this « festif » time of year. And that thermocrap has really been put to RIP, down at the bottom of the cupboard.
Vorwerk must be thrilled, 1200 pounds down the drain! Those who have payed for theirs have them sitting on the work top like a piece of gold!
Know it's the Lydl thread but...when Hunevoque doesn't go into detail about 'exciting food'Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Who clocked the thermocrap shoved away at the bottom of the pantry/cupboard used to have pride of place on the worktop lol AD overImage

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Who clocked the thermocrap shoved away at the bottom of the pantry/cupboard used to have pride of place on the worktop lol AD overImage

No doubt the deal she had was something along the lines of, you must agree to show it in x many videos, it must be visible in your kitchen for x amount of time, so no doubt it was free and she was paid to plug it.

The pantry is absolutely awful, you've got to take every basket out to find something, as nothing is visible, unless she's going to do taped labels for the baskets!

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Lola-Faith wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Who clocked the thermocrap shoved away at the bottom of the pantry/cupboard used to have pride of place on the worktop lol AD overImage

No doubt the deal she had was something along the lines of, you must agree to show it in x many videos, it must be visible in your kitchen for x amount of time, so no doubt it was free and she was paid to plug it.

The pantry is absolutely awful, you've got to take every basket out to find something, as nothing is visible, unless she's going to do taped labels for the baskets!
Also, she is probably only going to show food etc products in her pantry that she has been paid to or gifted.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Nigella Lawson has a pantry I'd like to own, this is just one part of it, there's another walk in too. I remember one episode she pulled out a toolbox filled with ingredients just to do with liquorice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PixelGirl on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

SillySausage wrote:
Lola-Faith wrote:

Also, she is probably only going to show food etc products in her pantry that she has been paid to or gifted.
Haha there'll be a 'Lydia's Pantry' instagram account set up soon..the secret gluten scoffer will be flogging wheat free pasta

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

Wish she would stop saying 'the MGs'. It makes me cringe so much I want to punch someone.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

peasoup wrote:Wish she would stop saying 'the MGs'. It makes me cringe so much I want to punch someone.
I'm glad I am not the only one that gets annoyed with that. She kept going on about how it wasn't Vlogmas it was Christmas with the MG's (Money Grabbers), but then just kept calling it Vlogmas instead.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Flog alert, lux trip to ikea, wow so Christmasy ! Oh yes to buy lux Christmas baskets for the « mega » pantry. Why does she even need a cupboard for food, she can’t cook. Even the thermocrap was too complicated for her, guess she couldn’t read the instructions or didn’t comprehend them :rofl:
Talking about baskets , she can’t even afford one to put the washing in,oh dear dear!

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

Honestly they give off mum and son vibes rather than husband and wife.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

After admitting that the cat urinates in the baskets, she is putting her biscuits in an unwashed jar from ikea, that could be covered in human crap ( just like the touch screens in mcdonald’s) . Shit girl hygiene, no wonder she gets upset stomacs not gluten or lactose just human crap :rofl:

chellipuff
Learner
Learner

Post by chellipuff »

PixelGirl wrote:
peasoup wrote:Wish she would stop saying 'the MGs'. It makes me cringe so much I want to punch someone.
I'm glad I am not the only one that gets annoyed with that. She kept going on about how it wasn't Vlogmas it was Christmas with the MG's (Money Grabbers), but then just kept calling it Vlogmas instead.
Does anyone else think the whole "Christmas with the MG's" is inspired by Patricia Brights "Brightmas" that she's doing this year?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:After admitting that the cat urinates in the baskets, she is putting her biscuits in an unwashed jar from ikea, that could be covered in human crap ( just like the touch screens in mcdonald’s) . Shit girl hygiene, no wonder she gets upset stomacs not gluten or lactose just human crap :rofl:
She is so that girl you see in a public toilet who walks out the cubicle & straight out the door without washing her hands #lydiatheoriginalnastygal Image

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:After admitting that the cat urinates in the baskets, she is putting her biscuits in an unwashed jar from ikea, that could be covered in human crap ( just like the touch screens in mcdonald’s) . Shit girl hygiene, no wonder she gets upset stomacs not gluten or lactose just human crap :rofl:
She is so that girl you see in a public toilet who walks out the cubicle & straight out the door without washing her hands #lydiatheoriginalnastygal Image

Soap Dodger! LOL

princessastrid
Learner
Learner

Post by princessastrid »

That dark wood sideboard is absolutely awful!!!! Doesn't go at all.... And there i was as well, thinking that Ali was doing a pretty good job at building it, until he scraped it along the wood floor!!!! pick it up man, you will scratch the floors!!! then god knows you'll need to replace them

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Yeah you bet I'm knee shaming that ugly pair again.

Oh & why the maternity dress? Gluten for lunch?Image

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I would say the crap fest is doing its job. Maybe she is pregnant. Ali got the wrong end!! :rofl:

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Just watching the ITF vlog uploaded tonight, she won Best Fashion Blog and Best UK Blog, I bet Lyds is seething!

Return to “Lydia Millen”