Elaine12Jones Part 2

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by Bellesmith44 »

So she’s admitted she’s now giving up slimming world for good. She’ll be back in it sometime next year I bet.

We’re being treat to a birthday countdown. Like she’s 5, not 30. 7 days to go people! Never known someone to make such a fuss every single year about a birthday, she literally starts talking about it weeks beforehand.

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

Bellesmith44 wrote:
We’re being treat to a birthday countdown. Like she’s 5, not 30.

It genuinely leaves me gobsmacked that this woman is only 30. Would easily add 15 years on her.
How old was she when they got married?

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

another day another countdown. why does she make such a fuss? She sure does like the attention.

I believe she was 17 when she started talking to Neil (they met online), 18 when she moved in with him/he moved up here, and 21 when she got married. She said in her old youtube videos that there never was a proposal, Elaine just suggested getting married and he said ok.

I don't understand how Elaine was 17 and Neil was 36 what they could possibly have in common with each other? What 36 year old man could possibly have anything in common with a teenager? I actually find it quite creepy. Older couples with a big age gap, fine, but for a young girl like that flying all the way down to london, without telling her family, and never having met him in person before, stayed with im for a week in his place, is weird

The whole thing was odd. Still is. She's still completely immature, like a spoilt brat. What can he find attractive about that?

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

The sickening thing about Elaine is how selfish she is.

One of the latest vlogs: 'My mam rang, she had to call 111 because my Nana's really ill again, so I went to the Metro centre to go christmas shopping and then I came home and had a nap'. SERIOUSLY?! Get your arse over to your nana's to help your Mam, Elaine!! SELFISH !!! She then goes on about how 'tired' she is as if we're meant to feel sorry for her? She is something else! No wonder she has no kids of her own!

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

Her xmas night out outfit :rofl:

She looks like shes going in to her 40's, not 30's. How can she be so completely clueless regarding her fashion choices and dressing her body shape. It's far too tight, you can see every roll of fat, and her knicker line is going to cut her circulation off in her legs!

Tanned (ish) legs, bright red hands, face and neck.

Awful, just awful.

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

Neil must be standing on top of a ladder or something to take that pic :rofl:

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

Please can someone post the party outfit for those of us who are blocked?

K212
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by K212 »

I've been following this thread did a while now without saying anything. But seriously how pathetic is she! You would think she's the only person on the planet to have a birthday! Does anyone actually care about their birthday when they get to a certain age cause I know I don't!

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

Bellesmith44 wrote: I don't understand how Elaine was 17 and Neil was 36
It's just wrong. On every level. It's not even like they worked together ( in a supermarket or something) they actually met online and he found out her age and still persued it.

She has daddy issues for sure

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

Her birthday vlog...The ending she says "i personally don't get that birthday excitement". What? She's been banging on about it for weeks and did an 8 day countdown on instagram. I know she blocked a lot of her viewers from her instagram, but theres some one us still there Elaine so we know thats a total lie.

This Benidorm trip. Does anyone else think it's completely pointless? I get people go for stag and hen parties but for a birthday for 2 nights? They've arrived late afternoon, will only have 1 full day which is tomorrow and we all know how Elaine holidays, sits by the pool. All that money, and all that way to sit by the pool for a day and a half seems a bit bonkers to me. They only live 2 hours if that from the Lake District, they could have had some lovely scenic walks through the lakes and mountains, and stayed at a hotel with a private hot tub! That sounds way more romantic and special than a day by the pool with hundreds of other people.

Konstantine
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Konstantine »

I have wanted to post for a long time about Elaine and have finally given in. I just can't see how she doesn't want more from her life... Not in terms of money/physical things but just personal attainment and progression. She got a new job but it is not a step up in any sense, it is just closer to home so she has less time driving in the car which seems to cause her so much anxiety. She rents her home. Fine, buying isn't for everyone and it doesn't need to be, but are they just going to live in the same place for the rest of their lives and never want anything better? If anyone saw a photo Neil put up a little while ago of something cooking on their stove then you will have seen the state of it - how can they not want better for themselves?

When she did that ridiculous beeped out video on where she was going on her birthday trip, (which was a lovely thing for Neil and her mum to organise) I thought, "Wow, she's going to Barcelona! So exciting that she will see some different culture and history and experience a country which isn't just a home from home where she sits around all day doing nothing". But no, she is in Benidorm doing exactly that. I think she beeped out where she was going because she was embarrassed about it and knows full well she is living up to stereotype.

I just feel so sorry that this is it for her. She will never experience the joy of travelling and seeing the world, or stepping outside her comfort zone in any way, shape or form. It is hard to not compare myself to her when we are the same age and both from the North with similar backgrounds. I am 31, I am married, I own my own successful business doing something I truly love, I have bought my own home in a beautiful part of the country which we are renovating, my husband is at the top of his game in his profession and professionally satisfied, I have travelled the world and lived overseas for 6 years. I know everyone is different but how can what she is doing be enough for her?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “elaine12jones”