Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by SillySausage »

ludirudi wrote:But the green does help sleep. She probably only imbibes a lot of it in Canada though. Why was Chel even talking about it?
Yea I have no idea what they were referring to in regards to sleep. I'm completely fine with Indica but everyone is different. When she was at her place in Brooklyn with Klaudia they were posting instastories and seemed really high btw. I mentioned it in here. She seems very discreet about it though so I'm surprised Chelsea was talking about it.

skinamarinkydinkydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by skinamarinkydinkydoo »

Lamour88 wrote:
Obse55ed wrote:I can't seem to edit my post. Anyway, here it goes

Edit: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6FeTxhUamDI
Yep, I think she reuploaded it or I'm wrong about the video. I remember when I watched this, I didn't have Instagram at the time and this is how I found out thet broke up. It was so sudden and random. Like, Hi, I'm moving! WHAT?! And she barely said anything about it. She thanked everyone for their messages and said two words about it. So you have a public relationship for years but this is what you say when you brake up? I read the comments and went to read eachothers' tweets about it (also don't have twitter). She's so weird.
It wasn't reuploaded, that's literally the only reference she made to it (at the end, and she always looks about to cry), it was discussed here when it was posted too. The only time she's ever so much as said his name "on camera" is on her Insta story when she said Aslan invited her over for coffee that time, just before she left for the airport for NYC again.

EDIT: Sorry, I see now that YOU weren't the one who was saying she had edited out her Aslan reference. So the OTHER person was wrong about it lol.

Aaah I see. I must be an idiot. I swear I saw it and wanted to make sure I wasn't going mad! Thank you!

mator90
Learner
Learner

Post by mator90 »

okay so in the newest video A DAY IN NEW YORK ADDDDD she says they are a dream team and look so cute together. NO estee. your friend looks killer, so drop dead gorgeous and you look like you're wearing a garbage bag again and a hole filled t-shirt like people who don't change their clothes on the weekend and roll into wal-mart smelling like fried food. i mean, her face and jewllery was actually cute in this video too. even the ugly nails had a moment with the ring. but HAHAH when she's sharing her "favourite sounds" from those ear buds/sleep buds she like passes one and then says yeah this one and she said it about half the sounds. anyway, nobody believes her. HOLY SHIT AND THE MOMENT SHE ASKS BECCA 'ARE YOU EXCITED?" and the girl doesn't even get to speak lolololol poor thing, esteem isn't the fat one anymore. and estee sounded high when she's like "FEEL YOURSELF, you know..... ALWAYS."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

^^ Not a fan of her hobo chic coats. That previous plaid one in the screenshots earlier was so fug. She's so swamped over in them too like they're 3 sizes too big? What's her obsession with those.

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

mator90 wrote:okay so in the newest video A DAY IN NEW YORK ADDDDD she says they are a dream team and look so cute together. NO estee. your friend looks killer, so drop dead gorgeous and you look like you're wearing a garbage bag again and a hole filled t-shirt like people who don't change their clothes on the weekend and roll into wal-mart smelling like fried food. i mean, her face and jewllery was actually cute in this video too. even the ugly nails had a moment with the ring. but HAHAH when she's sharing her "favourite sounds" from those ear buds/sleep buds she like passes one and then says yeah this one and she said it about half the sounds. anyway, nobody believes her. HOLY SHIT AND THE MOMENT SHE ASKS BECCA 'ARE YOU EXCITED?" and the girl doesn't even get to speak lolololol poor thing, esteem isn't the fat one anymore. and estee sounded high when she's like "FEEL YOURSELF, you know..... ALWAYS."
I've read your comment three times and I have NO clue what is happening, but that's probably a pretty accurate representation of adstee's vlog.
Why is she always going on about FEEEELING YOURSELF??? Like the whole world doesn't know she's the most insecure woman alive?

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

Callan wrote: this was after her spin class but its amazing how different her arms look from the Nasa Photoshopped Daisy Jewelry pictures

still can't get over Chel's real head shape

Ha can't photoshop those arms now can she lol :rofl:

Also, Chelsea's real head shape looks really weird.... what even are those nostrils??? :roll:

Post by Guest »

OF COURSE she's the type to drive high. fucking idiot

Obse55ed
Learner
Learner

Post by Obse55ed »

PowderGirl wrote:Just a heads up because I see people linking her videos to hooktube: Hooktube doesn’t work (that way) anymore. They had to pay out all of the views generated on their website to YouTube. Now it only helps people to view content which might be not accessible/ forbidden in their country.
It you view her videos on hooktube, she’ll still get the view.

There was a new website, but I can’t remember the name. It was something like nivideo or something similar. Maybe someone know the website!

Damn! I watched all her floptober there!

Obse55ed
Learner
Learner

Post by Obse55ed »

floozyfloo wrote:I've read your comment three times and I have NO clue what is happening, but that's probably a pretty accurate representation of adstee's vlog.
Why is she always going on about FEEEELING YOURSELF??? Like the whole world doesn't know she's the most insecure woman alive?
Cause she's narsissistic as fuck?

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

ugh gosh - of course the minions come at me on instagram, telling me that i shouldnt tell other people how to live their lives :roll:

as much as i hate what estee has become - i just find it plain worrying how no one seems to be helping her. or that she refuses help or whatever. i am not willing to leave all this uncommented.

as much as i dont want to give her compassion or whatever, i do feel kinda sorry for her. i cannot even hate watch her anymore because its just no good for my OWN mental health…

i wonder if she gets a break down or so over Christmas.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Owli wrote:ugh gosh - of course the minions come at me on instagram, telling me that i shouldnt tell other people how to live their lives :roll:

as much as i hate what estee has become - i just find it plain worrying how no one seems to be helping her. or that she refuses help or whatever. i am not willing to leave all this uncommented.

as much as i dont want to give her compassion or whatever, i do feel kinda sorry for her. i cannot even hate watch her anymore because its just no good for my OWN mental health…

i wonder if she gets a break down or so over Christmas.
So her fans are telling you how you should live you life then by telling you not to comment, they are dumb as shit hypocrites. Ignore them and post your comment, I'm sure its valid.

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

yup - typical minion logic at its best again!

oh, and that i am not a true fan if i write sth like this - LIKE WTF?! did they never have a friend or so who you tell "dude, i dont think its good what you are doing - do you need help - lets talk" ?!?!

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I'm surprised she hasn't deleted the comments yet

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

SuggthePug wrote:Peeps, it's nearly time for a new thread! Any name suggestions? :D
This one got a bunch of likes a few pages back :tu:
maple_buttercream wrote:New thread idea:

Estee LaPhotoshop and the Daisy Chain of Fools

(the fools being her fake friends ;) )

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

estee la photoshop and the green daisy chain of fools :HK:

Return to “Estee Lalonde”