Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by lalal0ve »

I wonder what Shane thinks of Ariana’s docu series?

Probably thinks she copied him :rofl:

Learner
Learner

Post by 42315 »

I agree that humour can be a mechanism used for coping. However, his self-depricating jokes promote negative self image and are toxic. Calling himself a pig is not good for his self-esteem. This is not the only red flag of his deteriorating mental health. He does not shower frequently, he wears the same clothes repeatedly, and rarely uploads. He doesn't seem to be in a healthy frame of mind which is unfortunate because he has the resources to access help. I am not defending body shaming. It is apparent that he is struggling a lot with his BDD and does not get help.

cancerthecrabby
Learner
Learner

Post by cancerthecrabby »

jusforlookin wrote:
Happy_one wrote:
lifestyledecor wrote:
Zeus wrote:Shane is really disgusting and filthy... I mean who even openly pees on their bathroom floor or pees in bottles and keeps it by their bedside. It's just down right nasty
"openly pees on bathroom floors"???

I missed this one, what is that story?
go to 7:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2QoWlhBr_k
Yeah that's not from piss. Maybe some of it is, but that is a toilet of a [messy] bulimic.
Ummmm, I have to say I might agree as someone who lived with someone who has bulimia. I can clearly picture the smell and texture as I personally deep cleaned the bathroom often, and the surfaces did look like this. It wasn't to this magnitude, but my friend wasn't purposefully a slob. I think if you purge enough you try to clean up after yourself but it just becomes less noticeable to you and vomit kind of gets everywhere without you realizing it.

(My friend's in recovery for anyone who's wondering and I see her everyday. It's a long, difficult process. Figuring out how to support a loved one in that sitch is tricky, but if you yourself are dealing with that, those around you DO want to support you and you CAN find help. I would say start with finding one-on-one therapy at a cost you can afford, and don't stop looking until you feel the fit is right and the provider is qualified. Go to a university if cost is a barrier. Group therapy also can be helpful.)

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

cancerthecrabby wrote:
jusforlookin wrote:
Happy_one wrote:
lifestyledecor wrote:
Zeus wrote:Shane is really disgusting and filthy... I mean who even openly pees on their bathroom floor or pees in bottles and keeps it by their bedside. It's just down right nasty
"openly pees on bathroom floors"???

I missed this one, what is that story?
go to 7:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2QoWlhBr_k
Yeah that's not from piss. Maybe some of it is, but that is a toilet of a [messy] bulimic.
Ummmm, I have to say I might agree as someone who lived with someone who has bulimia. I can clearly picture the smell and texture as I personally deep cleaned the bathroom often, and the surfaces did look like this. It wasn't to this magnitude, but my friend wasn't purposefully a slob. I think if you purge enough you try to clean up after yourself but it just becomes less noticeable to you and vomit kind of gets everywhere without you realizing it.

(My friend's in recovery for anyone who's wondering and I see her everyday. It's a long, difficult process. Figuring out how to support a loved one in that sitch is tricky, but if you yourself are dealing with that, those around you DO want to support you and you CAN find help. I would say start with finding one-on-one therapy at a cost you can afford, and don't stop looking until you feel the fit is right and the provider is qualified. Go to a university if cost is a barrier. Group therapy also can be helpful.)
Exactly. And maybe also him just not being a very clean person makes it so that he doesn't really think about cleaning up THAT much.

But all in all I agree MayMay02. No matter how much one might dislike him, the body attacks don't do any good and if he reads here, could send anyone on a downward spiral. Heck, even I was a bit triggered. He needs help for many things, but this isn't the way to go about it. Attack his gross habits like peeing in bottles or using people and pretending to be empathetic, discuss his sugar baby, Ryan, and their antics, but I find the body image talk to be pretty bad.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

Sorry, but I dont have that concern with Shane.

He does not act like he needs to be protected from people's opinion about his weight when he acts like he is the best creator ever, or when he tells fans to fuck off because they have some criticism, or when he responds to small accounts to let his million minions attack them AND LIKES TWEETS ATTACKING KIDS.

He mentions on everyone's appearance all the time. How many times have we seen him criticise how someone looks? ALL THE TIME. From the C list celebrities he likes to youtubers... he is the first one to say someone gained weight. and then he makes a joke about his weight because He WaS fAt So He CaN dO tHiS kInD oF jOkE.

And we all know he thinks he is better than other people because he has money now. He tries to acts poor, because it is his brand, but he is very materialistic and we can see how much he cares about what people have.

FUCK SHANE

He looks trashy, he looks fat, he looks abandoned and he is disgusting.

Take a shower, eat like a normal human being if your weight is a problem for you, wash you clothes and try to look presentable.

He peaked (appearance wise) a few years ago.
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

NocteRegem wrote:Sorry, but I dont have that concern with Shane.

He does not act like he needs to be protected from people's opinion about his weight when he acts like he is the best creator ever, or when he tells fans to fuck off because they have some criticism, or when he responds to small accounts to let his million minions attack them AND LIKES TWEETS ATTACKING KIDS.

He mentions on everyone's appearance all the time. How many times have we seen him criticise how someone looks? ALL THE TIME. From the C list celebrities he likes to youtubers... he is the first one to say someone gained weight. and then he makes a joke about his weight because He WaS fAt So He CaN dO tHiS kInD oF jOkE.

And we all know he thinks he is better than other people because he has money now. He tries to acts poor, because it is his brand, but he is very materialistic and we can see how much he cares about what people have.

FUCK SHANE

Take a shower, eat like a normal human being if your weight is a problem for you, wash you clothes and try to look presentable.

THANK YOU!!!!

Davidkyl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Davidkyl »

NocteRegem wrote:Sorry, but I dont have that concern with Shane.

FUCK SHANE

Tea

Team_Iron-Man
Learner
Learner

Post by Team_Iron-Man »

Hi guys!!
I need to rant a little bit, this is my first time posting in this forum but I'm very familiar with GG (I'm normally in Jacklyn Hills forum)
And sometimes I visit you guys because I see things that are not ok with with Shane and check if you clock it, you guys always do!!
Anyway, I do follow Shane in Instagram and he posted in his moments for the first time in along time, like he post 1 or 2 pictures here and there but really relevant post that ended like..whaat, why did he post that??
But today he post like 5 or videos!!
He fiiiiiinally remembers that he has followers and there's people who cares about him
But what he post about????
A freaking BOOK!!!!
"YEAH CHECK MY FRIENDS BOOK
BUY IT
YOU NEED
TAKE THE TEST
IT HAS HELP ME
oh and i will have a video soon, ok guys bye"
Like...really???
We are just costumers for him
uhg, sorry this got to long and sorry for some mistakes, Im writing this in my 10 minute brake,
got go back to the my happy costumers now lol

<3 #Team_Iron-Man <3

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

Team_Iron-Man wrote:Hi guys!!
I need to rant a little bit, this is my first time posting in this forum but I'm very familiar with GG (I'm normally in Jacklyn Hills forum)
And sometimes I visit you guys because I see things that are not ok with with Shane and check if you clock it, you guys always do!!
Anyway, I do follow Shane in Instagram and he posted in his moments for the first time in along time, like he post 1 or 2 pictures here and there but really relevant post that ended like..whaat, why did he post that??
But today he post like 5 or videos!!
He fiiiiiinally remembers that he has followers and there's people who cares about him
But what he post about????
A freaking BOOK!!!!
"YEAH CHECK MY FRIENDS BOOK
BUY IT
YOU NEED
TAKE THE TEST
IT HAS HELP ME
oh and i will have a video soon, ok guys bye"
Like...really???
We are just costumers for him
uhg, sorry this got to long and sorry for some mistakes, Im writing this in my 10 minute brake,
got go back to the my happy costumers now lol
The longer he goes without making videos on a regular basis and the older his followers get, they'll realize how he really is.

Also, a video will be up "soon" means like a month from now. Editing is hard, guys haha. ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know that when he used to crank out videos almost every single day they were mindless and stupid, but a lot of that dumb shit gave me a giggle. Now he goes months at a time without uploading, and when he does it's absolute crap. So much un-needed footage in his "documentaries" and it makes them so unbelievably boring.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Shane would look good if he cleaned himself up. I think he looked his best when he was with Lisa because for the most part, it looked like he put some effort into his appearance. I know mental health issues often make it difficult for people to care about their appearance, but I also think it would make him feel a little better to see himself look better on camera. It’s a cycle. He feels bad so he looks bad, he looks bad and it makes him feel worse. He doesn’t need to do some crazy workout regimen, just shower, wear some more variety of clothes.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Shane looks so dirty & gross lately. Wearing that dusty ass robe CONSTANTLY, and in public. As if he couldn’t afford clothes, hell I wouldn’t even mind if it were his own clean merch.

He looked so good when he was with Lisa, he actually TRIED to make himself presentable. Now that he’s with Ryland he’s really let himself go big time.

Also, his audience is going to move on & his views will dwindle if he’s not posting regularily. There’s TONS of youtubers for the fangirls to flock to.

I honestly just miss his old spooky boy videos and the older, less produced, conspiracy theory videos.

sugarcookies
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarcookies »

I just opened an IG story of Shane scratching his head so dandruff flies everywhere and he screams "IT'S SNOWING!" Now I know to never open his stories while eating, gag

He likes to think he's self-aware and an EmPaTh but if that were true he'd maybe cut back on the up-close mumbling stories that he thinks are endearing when they're just creepy as hell.

spaghettireturns
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spaghettireturns »

LiddlePallid wrote:I know that when he used to crank out videos almost every single day they were mindless and stupid, but a lot of that dumb shit gave me a giggle. Now he goes months at a time without uploading, and when he does it's absolute crap. So much un-needed footage in his "documentaries" and it makes them so unbelievably boring.
I feel like he wants to make meaningful content but he's not committed enough to do research and plan out his videos properly. I wouldn't even mind if he only uploaded twice a month if he made content that was more to the point and entertaining. Everything just comes out as fake deep and, like you said, so boring.

pale-blue-monster
Debater
Debater

Post by pale-blue-monster »

Here is the thing, Shane has always been this disgusting.
Does anyone remember Not Cool? How much gross humour was used in that.

Honestly, I hate how he walks around acting like he is so poor because while yes he may not be Jeffree Star, he is not poor. Maybe he needs to take a leaf out of the advice he get Bunny and own up to it.

Post by Guest »

I was the one who posted the pictures of Shane and I just wanna say I don't approve of judging/bullying people on their weight. I regret making that comment now that I see the amount of negativity is has produced. That wasn't my intention at all.

Shane shouldn't be criticized for his appearance - and I know he has body issues, always has. He should be judged/criticized for his actions.

VoldemortsMom
Learner
Learner

Post by VoldemortsMom »

Ryland posted a house tour. It's such a beautiful house and property honestly. I'm jealous
Shane may never go out into the world again now though lol

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

That house is stunning

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

the house is gorgeous though i could have used without shane taolking about his fissure

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Really tired of Shane acting like he's poor, it's pretty rude tbh. Most people my age (including me) will never be able to afford a house and he's always talking like he has no money when he purchased 2 mansions by age 30?
His house is really nice but I'm gagging thinking about what it's going to look like within a month, especially when they have goats and there's goat shit everywhere. Hope they hire an entire staff of people to keep up because they're going to need it.

Return to “Shane Dawson”