Poppy Deyes

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Poppy Deyes

Post by Littlechatter »

Really off topic but I can’t get over how much Poppy looks like the main character in the new Sabrina the Teenage witch Netflix series

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

How can Sean and her afford a living?

I mean their really nice lifestyle, HOW on earth do they do that?

I don´t believe her blog brings in a lot of money.

(Also different topic; she hasn´t been in a Zoe Alfie vlog for a long time (except the family trip to Lisbon)).

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

I forgot to mention that I get the feeling that Poppy doesn´t want be filmed latley.

gingingin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gingingin »

Someone wanted to know earlier, how she makes her living. I used to do blogging, and have since worked in PR (dealing with you tubers and bloggers) and would guess the few sponsored Instagram posts she does each month are enough to sustain her.

She has over a million subscribers, so she could probably charge between £800 - £3000 for a sponsored post, depending on the brand. Maybe more if she’s adding in a blog post and Instagram story too.

It’s sickening how much she’ll be making, especially when her influence isn’t even genuine and all her followers have just come from her brother and Zoe.

We also know she’s living in a property Alfie owns, and I would imagine he either gives them a really discounted rent or they live there for free. So without any rent or mortgage to pay, suddenly all her income is disposable anyhow.

gingingin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gingingin »

Someone wanted to know earlier, how she makes her living. I used to do blogging, and have since worked in PR (dealing with you tubers and bloggers) and would guess the few sponsored Instagram posts she does each month are enough to sustain her.

She has over a million subscribers, so she could probably charge between £800 - £3000 for a sponsored post, depending on the brand. Maybe more if she’s adding in a blog post and Instagram story too.

It’s sickening how much she’ll be making, especially when her influence isn’t even genuine and all her followers have just come from her brother and Zoe.

We also know she’s living in a property Alfie owns, and I would imagine he either gives them a really discounted rent or they live there for free. So without any rent or mortgage to pay, suddenly all her income is disposable anyhow.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

gingingin wrote:Someone wanted to know earlier, how she makes her living. I used to do blogging, and have since worked in PR (dealing with you tubers and bloggers) and would guess the few sponsored Instagram posts she does each month are enough to sustain her.

That`s unbelievable! :o
Thank you for sharing. I knew the big youtubers/bloggers make a lot but Poppy with her little (uninteresting) blog posts she comes up with once in a while that´s something I don´t get.
I can´t get over that she makes sooo much with her - from time to time - "blogging" (which I could easily do beside my fulltime job btw but wouldn´t have the Zalfie connection).
What an extremley easy life.

goldenlily
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldenlily »

i never liked her, i always got the vibe she wasn't talented enough to do anything and decided to mooch off of zoe

Kelmo
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelmo »

Littlechatter wrote:Really off topic but I can’t get over how much Poppy looks like the main character in the new Sabrina the Teenage witch Netflix series
Only thing I could think of while watching it...

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

I meaaaannn I think this all the time seeing her blog posts/insta
But wtf is she wearing?!
She looks the same age as her mom

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

cuzisayso wrote:I meaaaannn I think this all the time seeing her blog posts/insta
But wtf is she wearing?!
She looks the same age as her mom

ImageImage

I actually think her mum looks better. Those boots look absolutely hideous with dresses!! Surely she owns a full length mirror?! She genuinely looks pregnant.
What is this outfit? ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

I hope she is pregnant (!) otherwise it´s a shame how someone can become so big in a relatively short amount of time.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Doing nothing all day (apart from eating) makes you fat, apparently. - It's just a theory of mine, mind. ;)

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

I thought she is the kind of person who will lose the weight after seeing the gain in her photos. Like enough is enough I don´t like myself to look that way kind a way. She is lazy but also vain so I don´t get how she gets bigger and bigger...

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I know Niomi and Zoe are skinny but when she stands next to them you can see how much weight she's put on. She was obviously so insecure being filmed in the summer I'm surprised she hasn't made an effort to lose a few pounds. Not just for vanity but for her health.

Why is she relaunching her blog? What difference does it make when she doesn't have the ability to string a few sentences together?

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

Poppy drinking in zoes vlog so isn’t pregnant lol

I see a spider
Learner
Learner

Post by I see a spider »

Just seen on Poppy's IG that she has actually 'been' to the office and has had food with her assistant.

She needs an Assistant? I though her bf took her photos and her work was the odd bog post and a paid IG pic.
Incredible that's enough to live on.
I get the idea she orders clothing, pics them, then sends them. Bf often says they went to the post office with returns.
I think for her age she looks frumpy, but her fans think she looks amazeeeee.

Oh yeah that girl gotta sort out her awful awful prose.

I see a spider
Learner
Learner

Post by I see a spider »

Just seen on Poppy's IG that she has actually 'been' to the office and has had food with her assistant.

She needs an Assistant? I though her bf took her photos and her work was the odd bog post and a paid IG pic.
Incredible that's enough to live on.
I get the idea she orders clothing, pics them, then sends them. Bf often says they went to the post office with returns.
I think for her age she looks frumpy, but her fans think she looks amazeeeee.

Oh yeah that girl gotta sort out her awful awful prose.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Poppy has an assistant? OMG! What for?
A. to organize her bills and passed them to Zoe's people to pay them?
B. to talk to Zoe's assistant to see where is Zoe going to takes her for holiday?
C. to organize when Zoe is going to make her nails and hair, so Zoe can book (and pays) for Poppy as well.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

In all seriousness why does she need an assistant?
What for? :o

I honestly don´t get it - she doesn´t even have a youtube channel she just maintains a very basic blog and does NOTHING else.

Like she doesn´t have another job, she doesn´t have kids, she doesn´t have a youtube channel beside her blog and Sean (who also has the time) takes her photos.
So what is the job of her assistant???

And on another note an assistant gets paid. I guess Alfie supports her financially but still, she is not Zalfie rich (not even close), her blog pays the bills and gives her an easy life but when you have nearly anything to do and you aren´t rich why would you pay an assistant to do like nothing?

I see a spider
Learner
Learner

Post by I see a spider »

for love of wine stop her from saying FAVE. Every time she does an ad, it's her FAVE.
If I was getting couple ££'s then I guess lawn fertilizer would be by fave too, but AHHHHHHH.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”