Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Queen of the Urns - Sales from the Crypt #29

Post by GuruTea »

GuruTea wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:
Spangles11 wrote:Image
She is such a weird girl, because she isn’t interessed in other people’s lives at all and only uses her IG to flog stuff.

It’s as if she is so delusional that when she unconsciously recognizes her own bad habits in other people’s posts or behaviours she automatically pets herself on the back by writing that she doesn’t do that, when she clearly does that all the time.

The mental gymnastics of a narcissist are truly mindblowing :o.
This is called "virtur signaling" and she is the queen of it.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Virtue signaling ***

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GuruTea wrote:
GuruTea wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:
She is such a weird girl, because she isn’t interessed in other people’s lives at all and only uses her IG to flog stuff.

It’s as if she is so delusional that when she unconsciously recognizes her own bad habits in other people’s posts or behaviours she automatically pets herself on the back by writing that she doesn’t do that, when she clearly does that all the time.

The mental gymnastics of a narcissist are truly mindblowing :o.
This is called "virtur signaling" and she is the queen of it.
Virtue signaling
Thanks! I’m Googling it as we speak :D.

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 »

kurkuma wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:
happyforest wrote:She's not uploaded again. Ran late, too busy. Real professional and girl boss of ya, Lydia.

I think she was referring to Jamie Genevieve with that moan, since they went to Lapland together. And in Jamie's video at one point, Lydia tries to lean into Jamie's vlog, and Jamie turns the camera away rather quickly. I was surprised as usually Jamie is very chummy with people (like Chloe Morello, who also hasn't been commenting on Lydia's posts like she used to).
I couldn’t find it. What minute if the video is it?
It's at ~13:25.
Looks like Lydia was trying to catch Jamie's attention, but Jamie just ignored her.

By the way, considering Lydia's old blog pictures and her Ibiza past, it's a wonder she didn't actually end up looking like Jamie.
Lydia comes across as someone whose main goal in life was to be a footballers WAG. Anyone remember she shared that from HS, as she was voted most likely to be a wag?

No doubt she worshipped the England wags of the 2000’s, like Cole, Rooney, Beckham etc. Something tells me this is why she ended up in Ibiza in those nightclubs. It’s no secret footballers love to vacation there and a lot of them do meet their wags in clubs and bars etc. I really think she was hoping that’s where her “nightclub hostess” career would take her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm no JK Rowling but her English is appalling! She should tweet in emojis!

sarcasticandsalty
Learner
Learner

Post by sarcasticandsalty »

KenAdams007 wrote:
kurkuma wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:
happyforest wrote:She's not uploaded again. Ran late, too busy. Real professional and girl boss of ya, Lydia.

I think she was referring to Jamie Genevieve with that moan, since they went to Lapland together. And in Jamie's video at one point, Lydia tries to lean into Jamie's vlog, and Jamie turns the camera away rather quickly. I was surprised as usually Jamie is very chummy with people (like Chloe Morello, who also hasn't been commenting on Lydia's posts like she used to).
I couldn’t find it. What minute if the video is it?
It's at ~13:25.
Looks like Lydia was trying to catch Jamie's attention, but Jamie just ignored her.

By the way, considering Lydia's old blog pictures and her Ibiza past, it's a wonder she didn't actually end up looking like Jamie.
Lydia comes across as someone whose main goal in life was to be a footballers WAG. Anyone remember she shared that from HS, as she was voted most likely to be a wag?

No doubt she worshipped the England wags of the 2000’s, like Cole, Rooney, Beckham etc. Something tells me this is why she ended up in Ibiza in those nightclubs. It’s no secret footballers love to vacation there and a lot of them do meet their wags in clubs and bars etc. I really think she was hoping that’s where her “nightclub hostess” career would take her.

This theory makes quite a lot of sense to me actually! She comes across like some english disco trash that fake tans way too much, wears a too light shade of nude lipgloss and is out in skimpy outfits in way too fucking cold weather (maybe even got crystal monroe piercing? :D ).
Like those girls in snog, marry, avoid lol. I thought when Aldi mentioned in a vlog way back that she only likes to watch trash tv that she can probably relate to it the most eh?
(excuse my english, not my 1st language and i was working all day and my brain is literally mush)

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Vlogs up! Looks as if much of it is Ali's handiwork, filming and editing. She just mentioned that she'd been shooting with Michaela, isnt that the photographer that used to lay on the path to take her photos?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Just a warning if you do watch, she's goes sonic when the puppies are around. Probably only able to be heard by dolphins!

Oh and the crazy cardigan gets an outing

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Shit those hair clips in her hair show off her gigantic ear, nose , mouth and chin, really not flattering!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Has Ali ditched his management, only he used to vlog meeting up with them quite often. Since they got married he seems to have stopped mentioning them. His videos just lately all seem to be about Lydia's trips or stuff around the house. He seems as if he has nothing of his own to share. I remember Lydia said sometime ago that they were having issues with management, I wonder if it was him extricating himself from his management so that the house elf (aka Carrie) could manage them both.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I never understand a word oh her jibberish !

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

PixelGirl wrote:Vlogs up! Looks as if much of it is Ali's handiwork, filming and editing. She just mentioned that she'd been shooting with Michaela, isnt that the photographer that used to lay on the path to take her photos?
No Scarrie edited it. She's the one who inserts the *cringey attempted humour subtitles

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I will have to give credit where it is due. Lydia actively engages with the other people in this recent vlog, not something I've seen her do before. She was friendly with Jamie Genevieve and didn't seem to harp on Ali for a change. She also got a "spontaneous" haircut, which again, is unlike her. The shorter hair is even better, as is the side part, and she acknowledges she's listened to the feedback. :tu:

Her outfits though, are ridiculous. That cardigan and the moon boots are just so ugly.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

I think her hope is the big boots and big cardigan will make her legs appear thin

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Snazzy Snazzpot, The Snazzatron!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:I think her hope is the big boots and big cardigan will make her legs appear thin
It all just made her look like a mad hatter yeti. That cardi is ridiculous, please note Claire has the same in grey, sponsored or not sponsored that is the question?

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

Jamie's vs Lydia's vlog!!!! The difference!!! Lydia links Jamie's channel, put her in the vlog quite a bit... and Jamie's vlog had basically NOTHING of lydia. I dont even think jamie said Lydia's name!

chellipuff
Learner
Learner

Post by chellipuff »

GuruTea wrote:Jamie's vs Lydia's vlog!!!! The difference!!! Lydia links Jamie's channel, put her in the vlog quite a bit... and Jamie's vlog had basically NOTHING of lydia. I dont even think jamie said Lydia's name!

I couldn't be bothered to watch the entire vlog, I skimmed through it. Were her and Jamie the only two infuencers there? I can understand when there's 6+ girls on these trips and you can get lost in the shuffle, but if was only the two of them well...that's just awkward. She ended the vlog by calling Finland Iceland and saying she was happy to have met Jaime...even though they've been on a PR trip together before. Also how is she able to say that the video isn't sponsored by GHD?

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva »

Is this real life?!!!!!

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

PixelGirl wrote:Has Ali ditched his management, only he used to vlog meeting up with them quite often. Since they got married he seems to have stopped mentioning them. His videos just lately all seem to be about Lydia's trips or stuff around the house. He seems as if he has nothing of his own to share. I remember Lydia said sometime ago that they were having issues with management, I wonder if it was him extricating himself from his management so that the house elf (aka Carrie) could manage them both.
Have wondered this for a while now. I also noticed that he hasnt mentioned them for a long time. Were they the ones that got him the Longines gig. Im wondering if Ali weaseled Lydia in on the partnership and she refused to pay management any fees. Probably got Ali in the shit with them. However it went down, Im sure Lydiot played her part. Probabaly couldnt bear seeing some of Ali's money go to management and not to her. So now she has screwed him too as he really has nothing going on. His instagram is as boring AF. He is back to taking pictures of the London underground. Also havent seen him do anything with Longines since that atrocious sponsorship with Lidl.

On another note. That bloody tweet about affiliate links. The woman is an idiot. All these tweets about what other bloggers are doing. Including the one about not sharing others. Videos about having no friends in the industry and dont need/want any and she wonders why no one likes her. Oh someone answering to Kyle Gavin that Lydia did it all the time with her cu*t beauty box. Oh buts thats different so she seems to think. I dont think I have ever witnessed such a delusional narcissistic person. I wonder if she still sees a therapist and if they have yet told her she has NPD.

Return to “Lydia Millen”