Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

heidij
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

Post by heidij »

Yep I agree. I actually enjoyed the last minimalism video but I couldn’t make it past the intro for this one.

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

what is going onnnn with this girl!? she does not look healthy at all. When she was with Bo or even single for a period of time, she dressed better and put more effort into her style. Now she is always wearing bagging clothes that make her look heavy and frumpy. Considering how her channel is health-based and she supposedly works out and eats clean a lot, she shouldn't look so sickly in the face. I am not one to wear make up myself, but I'm surprised she doesn't add some healthy glow to her face for her videos if she wants to be seen as a living example for what she preaches. There is no way she can not be regretting her cosmetic procedures. I don't see why she doesn't get them dissolved and focus on more skin treatments. She would be so pretty if she kept it simple... lol

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

What the hell was she thinking with using this face as the thumbnail for her latest video?!? It’s horrendous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

Snarknado wrote:What the hell was she thinking with using this face as the thumbnail for her latest video?!? It’s horrendous!

Sorry guys, Tapatalk was acting up and I didn’t see this was already posted!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Snarknado wrote:What the hell was she thinking with using this face as the thumbnail for her latest video?!? It’s horrendous!

Wow i can honestly say she looks flat out ugly as fuck here. What has happened to her?!?!? ImageImage

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

anyone watch the october vlog???

i was curious what she was up to.

so rachellea or w/e is moving out to her dream appartement... okay.

i like how rachel slyly notes how she shut down the ERL studio, and gave like 72 reasons why. mmmmhmmmmmmm.

my guess is her next transformation is the japanese obsessed girl. traveled there twice recently, the browns and natural tones reminds me of minimal japanese aesthetic, and something about the bangs and new tattoos... meh.

hate her bangs. hate them.

also i think that photo is great lmfao. thanks for the new avi.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

WOOF. Maaaann what the hell has she done to herself?

[Pumpkin]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [Pumpkin] »

I gave compliments way too soon haha :D
Honestly afraid to open the video with this scary thumbnail. And now after the comments here I am even more hesitant to do so.
What is going on in her head I have no damn clue xD
Still hoping she will focus on the content similar to her last minimalism video.

And as it was mentioned about her style in Bou and single phase, I liked it the most then. Stylish, minimal. I love workout clothes though as I am an athlete myself, so it doesn't bother me as much. But it is very noticeable how she switched from pretty wear to 100% only workout clothes.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

She honestly looks like the girl from the Exorcist. :? :?

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

i'm watching her mind over matter series and the first video, like i'm torn- it's creepy and weird to me how energetic and in your face she is with the editing, because i've watched her before. so she went from stale to trying to personable, which i dig the self correction and her trying something new out. and then later in the video, i just see myself liking her again. like i see how she gets people to like her? lmfao if that makes sense.

she's horribly not flexible as well lol.

when will she learn that her 'damned split lip' is because of those horrendous lip fillers?????? stop, girl! your lips don't like them!
i think her not cute bangs/hair cut is to try to hide her face.

after the third episode, it hit me... casey neistatt. she's trying to be like him with the editing.
also in this episode, her audio and notepad both said 'where/with/why' and yet the end editing titles, the review of what was said, audio was the same but text said who/where/why. just a thought.

in ep 4, y'all notice the background at the end when she's talking? the white wall is flickering... maybe i'm just tired, who knows.
also lol at the small weights she's lifting, and over-exaggerating how heavy they are. i guess that's show biz, faking it since you're doing more of it?? who knows, who cares.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

Post by bubbles_328 »

Damn can she suck in her stomach any harder?

Guess she cldnt be bothered to even put on a tiny bit of minimal makeup for this pic either. Sheesh she just looks so “dead” in the face lately (that smile looks forced as fuck too)

Newsflash Rachel, u can still be into working out and also fix urself up some too. It’s like all her life and style revolves around now is gym stuff and looking super casual and like she just got done at the gym. :roll:

Also....those bangs aren’t doing her any favors either.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Bad photoshop?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

notnot wrote:Bad photoshop?
oh wow. LololllllImageImageImageImageImageImage looks like she tried to make her calf look bigger but forgot calves don’t have big indentations like that :rofl:

Annodamiz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annodamiz »

So I'm looking at her videos from now to compare to a year ago or so and I noticed her lips are smaller (still protruding like fillers do) but significantly smaller than they used to be. I also noticed she removed a lot of makeup videos. Which brings me to a few theories here.

First theory is: I think she does indeed regret the fillers. She claimed in the last video that she hasn't had fillers in 7 months or 11 months I can't remember what she said it was one of those amounts and I think fillers last from 3-6 months or up to a year depending on the person but I'm not entirely sure. However, I'm not certain about her face, it's back to being heavier and it reminds me of her 'heavy phase' when she was wearing baggy clothes and had shorter hair, circa 2017 of last year. I think her not wearing makeup could also be a way to hide the fillers, as they are more prominent with makeup.

My other theory could be that Mitch could be a culprit of why she's not wearing makeup, you know how certain types of guys when they settle into a relationship might get possessive and tell their girlfriend/wife they can't wear tight/sexy clothes anymore or prefer if they don't wear makeup? Rachel is a person who has a chameleon personality, she will thrive off her significant other's interests and preferences. Weather he is controlling or chilled out, his opinions could be having an influence on her wearing no makeup, yet continuing the tanning habits.

It's noted that she seemed to look her absolute best when she started her channel because that was the pre-fillers phase, but her other 'best phase was after she broke up with Beau she found her own style which was actually really fashionable. I can't find that video where she was wearing joggers with white heels but I think that was removed too.

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

After Beau she briefly dated the rapper she made the music video for. Her style definitely changed during that period to reflect more of his lifestyle influence.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I think she's a pretty girl when she hasn't got fillers taking over her face and has a hairstyle that suits her face shape - her nostrils are a bit strange but they suit her face when it's not got filler pumped into it. I like how fillers look when they're done right and are balancing out someones face, but she seemed to get them done just for the sake of it and they don't match her face and make her look frumpy.

peppercorns
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peppercorns »

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 6.28.37 PM.png
Just spent a few hours stalking this thread... like literally everyone else I was a big fan. I stopped watching her a while ago (I still liked her content, just kind of cycle through certain Youtubers). I still followed her on IG so I noticed she had gotten a little tanner, but I went to go watch her most recent video today (the morning person one) and oh. my. god. She looks SO different. It might be the PCOS, so I don't want to assume. But the fillers and the fake tan have changed her face soooooooo much. I think her body looks great tanned, but something is happening with fake tan on her face or something, I have no clue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Her eyes look so sad

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

OMG I’ve only watched her on and off but what the hell had she done to herself?! Had she addressed all the work she’s had and said if she’s happy/not with it? Surely she can’t be

Lyanna
Debater
Debater

Post by Lyanna »

So I am confusion. I watched her instastory three times but I don't get why she needs to drop back her chest training. Can someone explain, cause apparently I don't see what's wrong with the video of her upper body and it definetly doesn't explain the two smiley faces laughing to tears.

Return to “Rachel Aust”