saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

Post by rai1234 »

I have my problems with Sam but I really respect her after her new video. She removed herself from all PR lists because she realized how wasteful PR is. We have Karissa on the other hand, who complains about wasteful PR and how she doesn't even like makeup, but continues to receive it and advertise it, even after admitting that she's not going to post regularly anymore and "just when she feels like it". She's the biggest hypocrite. I see she's also still going to events and freeloading from that. It angers me so much how she thinks she's so holier than thou and how she complains about youtube changing and retweets people with similar sentiments about this "job" not being enjoyable anymore, while trying to suck up to James Charles and Jackie Aina and the sorts. Like fuck off. She can't even manage a video a month. At least Sam sticks with what she says (hating PR so removing herself from lists, hating events so not attending them, etc.).

Side note: does her use of emojis in her responses to people on twitter give anyone headaches or is it just me?

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Manybananas »

rai1234 wrote:I have my problems with Sam but I really respect her after her new video. She removed herself from all PR lists because she realized how wasteful PR is. We have Karissa on the other hand, who complains about wasteful PR and how she doesn't even like makeup, but continues to receive it and advertise it, even after admitting that she's not going to post regularly anymore and "just when she feels like it". She's the biggest hypocrite. I see she's also still going to events and freeloading from that. It angers me so much how she thinks she's so holier than thou and how she complains about youtube changing and retweets people with similar sentiments about this "job" not being enjoyable anymore, while trying to suck up to James Charles and Jackie Aina and the sorts. Like fuck off. She can't even manage a video a month. At least Sam sticks with what she says (hating PR so removing herself from lists, hating events so not attending them, etc.).

Side note: does her use of emojis in her responses to people on twitter give anyone headaches or is it just me?
I hardly ever watch Sam, but I used to follow her on IG a long while ago when she had blue hair and wore contacts. Her PR video popped into my suggestions, so I watched it. I agree with everything you said. I was even thinking that Karissa loves to pitch a bitch about how wasteful PR is but that’s mostly all she posts in her stories. Receiving all this PR from makeup brands, going to events. Etc.

She would never remove herself from PR lists. She loves the limelight of it all. Honestly if she were still getting the views she used to get, I bet she would post more regularly. I personally think she played herself with her holier than thou hypocrite attitude and her using people for views and not real friendship.

She claims she’s posting a new video today. Yet another one about her explants. At some point people are going to get tired of hearing about this.

I don’t get her use of emojis. Most of the time they seem so passive aggressive.
Also, for someone wanting to appear woke and so natural. I don’t get why she’s thirsting for James Charles and his fan base. She doesn’t even care that much about makeup. It’s always the same nude/rose lip with either a brown/tan/peachy eye with highlighter and blush and her eye lash brand.

She had a running conversation about LASIK with James on Twitter. I really don’t like her holistic, I’m more natural than you, I love my own organic natural body, etc. schtick when she has, fillers, lip injections, platinum hair, hair extensions, lasik, veneers, had a boob job, etc. Like Karissa, nothing about you is natural anymore.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Manybananas wrote:
rai1234 wrote:I have my problems with Sam but I really respect her after her new video. She removed herself from all PR lists because she realized how wasteful PR is. We have Karissa on the other hand, who complains about wasteful PR and how she doesn't even like makeup, but continues to receive it and advertise it, even after admitting that she's not going to post regularly anymore and "just when she feels like it". She's the biggest hypocrite. I see she's also still going to events and freeloading from that. It angers me so much how she thinks she's so holier than thou and how she complains about youtube changing and retweets people with similar sentiments about this "job" not being enjoyable anymore, while trying to suck up to James Charles and Jackie Aina and the sorts. Like fuck off. She can't even manage a video a month. At least Sam sticks with what she says (hating PR so removing herself from lists, hating events so not attending them, etc.).

I hardly ever watch Sam, but I used to follow her on IG a long while ago when she had blue hair and wore contacts. Her PR video popped into my suggestions, so I watched it. I agree with everything you said. I was even thinking that Karissa loves to pitch a bitch about how wasteful PR is but that’s mostly all she posts in her stories. Receiving all this PR from makeup brands, going to events. Etc.

She would never remove herself from PR lists. She loves the limelight of it all. Honestly if she were still getting the views she used to get, I bet she would post more regularly. I personally think she played herself with her holier than thou hypocrite attitude and her using people for views and not real friendship.

She claims she’s posting a new video today. Yet another one about her explants. At some point people are going to get tired of hearing about this.

I don’t get her use of emojis. Most of the time they seem so passive aggressive.
Also, for someone wanting to appear woke and so natural. I don’t get why she’s thirsting for James Charles and his fan base. She doesn’t even care that much about makeup. It’s always the same nude/rose lip with either a brown/tan/peachy eye with highlighter and blush and her eye lash brand.

She had a running conversation about LASIK with James on Twitter. I really don’t like her holistic, I’m more natural than you, I love my own organic natural body, etc. schtick when she has, fillers, lip injections, platinum hair, hair extensions, lasik, veneers, had a boob job, etc. Like Karissa, nothing about you is natural anymore.
She's always inserting herself into twitter threads with her ~recommendations~. Reminds me of some time last year when Sam posted a harmless picture of her bloated stomach after eating, all in good fun, until Ms. Pukeass intervened telling her, in public, that that belly doesn't look good and that she needs enzymes and probiotics.

I don't think I've encountered anyone on youtube/twitter/IG who pisses me off as much as she does. She's biting the hand that feeds her and is the biggest offender of that. She's lucky her fanbase doesn't give her shit for her sucking at her job. She really thinks she's above everyone. If you hate your job so much, Karissa, just announce that you're quitting youtube. It's really that simple if you claim you have other sources of income, but then she won't get all the free PR, travel on companies' dime, and make sponsored content.

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

rai1234 wrote:
Manybananas wrote:

She's always inserting herself into twitter threads with her ~recommendations~. Reminds me of some time last year when Sam posted a harmless picture of her bloated stomach after eating, all in good fun, until Ms. Pukeass intervened telling her, in public, that that belly doesn't look good and that she needs enzymes and probiotics.

I don't think I've encountered anyone on youtube/twitter/IG who pisses me off as much as she does. She's biting the hand that feeds her and is the biggest offender of that. She's lucky her fanbase doesn't give her shit for her sucking at her job. She really thinks she's above everyone. If you hate your job so much, Karissa, just announce that you're quitting youtube. It's really that simple if you claim you have other sources of income, but then she won't get all the free PR, travel on companies' dime, and make sponsored content.
Fanbase? Does she still have one of those?

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

This is from her cosmo feature. “Through it all, I put on my makeup and kept up my videos, suppressing what was really going on because it’s my job. Yes, I felt inauthentic—absolutely. But I had to stay positive and upbeat and on brand, at least when I filmed: Weeks would go by without me publishing new videos, which are harder to fake than a smile for a picture. So I took to posting on Instagram instead. Even then, I’d get comments like, “You don’t seem like yourself.” “

What is her excuse now?
-E.Bombeck

Mercedes86
Learner
Learner

Post by Mercedes86 »

She has done 4 videos in 6 months and of course the latest was sponsored! How much do you think she gets per video for sponsorships or instagram posts?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Of course she only posts when it's sponsored. I guess she's sooooo busy otherwise going to free Rezz shows, going to free hockey games, and playing around with Lola. Seems like Glen started a new job, she probably lost all her editing help and so dreads having to do everything herself.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Double post, but does anyone else find her brand-name flashiness tacky? YSL purses, Gucci belts and shoes, Chanel whatever, an LV GYM BAG FFS.

Another thing that bothers me: she keeps tweeting and retweeting things about supporting smaller and influencer-owned brands and more about her lashes. I remember that video she did before leaving Australia hyping up all these YT-er owned brands (Zoella, Shaaanxo, etc.), probably hoping they'd shout her out back. I can't help but feel that if she didn't have SocialEyes, this thought would have never even crossed her mind to support fellow youtubers. Didn't she say when she first launched her brand that she didn't want it to be associated with her youtube career anyway?

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Karissa has got some of the worst style I have ever seen. She looks ridiculous in most of her IG photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

rai1234 wrote:Double post, but does anyone else find her brand-name flashiness tacky? YSL purses, Gucci belts and shoes, Chanel whatever, an LV GYM BAG FFS.

Another thing that bothers me: she keeps tweeting and retweeting things about supporting smaller and influencer-owned brands and more about her lashes. I remember that video she did before leaving Australia hyping up all these YT-er owned brands (Zoella, Shaaanxo, etc.), probably hoping they'd shout her out back. I can't help but feel that if she didn't have SocialEyes, this thought would have never even crossed her mind to support fellow youtubers. Didn't she say when she first launched her brand that she didn't want it to be associated with her youtube career anyway?
I agree it’s incredibly tacky, plus completely goes against her free spirit hippy vibe that she loves to put out.

No idea. Honestly, I debated buying a pair or two of lashes during that last sale, but then she responded to someone on Twitter basically bragging about how much she makes. “We probably pay more in taxes than you make in a year” -Karissa Pukas. I refuse to let my hard earned money go to that entitlement.

Also, my god YES SHE HAS THE WORST STYLE EVER. I guess pot does that to you. She basically just takes whatever is trendy and beats them to death by pairing every trend together + throwing name brands on top princess Polly and missguided.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Double post, but holy crap. She needs to take the holier than thou stick out of her ass and let people live. If someone wants to get implants let them freaking get implants. Why does she care so much?!

(Sorry about the bad screenshots, but this website is picky about the dimensions of attachments.)
18603CB6-13E1-4331-9AF4-A6EBA45034B7.JPG
B6DA0D6E-F905-4BD8-A4CF-A16E322998EC.JPG
ED421FD9-0231-45C8-AA1F-FCD63CD62F34.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

My god she is insufferable. Which is it, preaching to people or not??? I guess when it's strangers she has the balls to say something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

rai1234 wrote:My god she is insufferable. Which is it, preaching to people or not??? I guess when it's strangers she has the balls to say something.
Holy crap, she should listen to herself, because she was not just being helpful to that girl. She was outright judging her on Twitter. She made like 4 tweets to her, even when it was clear the girl didn’t give a flying hoot.

Why am I not surprised that Kalel and her are are friends?
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Somebody send this to her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqTqxVcRiY

Maybe then she'll shut up about her naturopath and food intolerances and supplements and whatever else she keeps shoving down everybody's throat.

Mercedes86
Learner
Learner

Post by Mercedes86 »

Constantly puts brands on blast for their packaging but under their tree all their gifts are in bags with tissue paper :rofl: which yes you can recycle but its a bit over the top

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Mercedes86 wrote:Constantly puts brands on blast for their packaging but under their tree all their gifts are in bags with tissue paper :rofl: which yes you can recycle but its a bit over the top

Not standing up for her... but I think that’s at her parents house. She already made a big deal about buying a bunch of fabric and lush wraps for presents.

She did put a tiny brand on blast for their packaging the other day though and then immediately started gushing about a givinchy PR snow globe that most definitely came with bundles of packing so that it didn’t break in shipment. Not to mention a box within a box...
-E.Bombeck

Mercedes86
Learner
Learner

Post by Mercedes86 »

Manybananas wrote:
Mercedes86 wrote:Constantly puts brands on blast for their packaging but under their tree all their gifts are in bags with tissue paper :rofl: which yes you can recycle but its a bit over the top

Not standing up for her... but I think that’s at her parents house. She already made a big deal about buying a bunch of fabric and lush wraps for presents.

She did put a tiny brand on blast for their packaging the other day though and then immediately started gushing about a givinchy PR snow globe that most definitely came with bundles of packing so that it didn’t break in shipment. Not to mention a box within a box...
Yes i understand that but thats most my point too is she picks and chooses who she accepts from and who she puts on blast. If she got sent a nail polish with no packaging and it broke she’d complain about that too. I saw that Givenchy and she didnt show that packaging but its even more pointless sending someone a snow globe lol

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

wow. she sucks. How does her logic apply to flu shots but apparently it doesn't make her anti-vax? She can make the same argument for every other vaccine.

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Double post - I'm assuming this is what she is referring to https://www.facebook.com/karissapukas/p ... &__tn__=-R

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

rai1234 wrote:Double post - I'm assuming this is what she is referring to https://www.facebook.com/karissapukas/p ... &__tn__=-R

I think my eyes rolled out of my head.

Fun fact Karissa, people on the internet wouldn’t know you don’t get flu shots if you didn’t post about it online and you wouldn’t have your massive following “dragging” you as you said. You bring them on yourself.
-E.Bombeck

Return to “Karissa Pukas”