BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

Post by Harlequin_Me »

I don't understand HOW she doesn't understand why people call her an idiot for still associating with Shane.

dEVIL DIVA
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by dEVIL DIVA »

B1TCH W1TCH wrote: Her whole thing with Shane is just a disgusting example of how broken she actually is :? The kid cheated on her and wasn't even discrete about it. Then he basically demanded sex from her right after her dad died and she called him a pig and pulled the whole "men suck" card in a very public twitter post. Now they're "just friends" lol! Good choice in "friends" there hon :tu: Those are deff the type of people one should aspire to hang out with :roll: I wonder if she had to suck him off before or after borrowing his Jeep smh

She does seem like the type who would perform sexual favors to get whatever she wants.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

do you guys think that bree has a pet kink and that's why she can't let go of her ex? i know it sounds far fetched but she is so glued to him after all these like a pet.i can totally imagine her having a pet kink.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

moonlightpixie wrote:do you guys think that bree has a pet kink and that's why she can't let go of her ex? i know it sounds far fetched but she is so glued to him after all these like a pet.i can totally imagine her having a pet kink.
Personally she seems more the type to have a dead fish type sex life :rofl: I honestly just think she can't deal with the loss of anyone. She's probably worried if Shane leaves it'll prove that she's just an unbearable person to even be around and everyone will know it. We don't see chance still trying to invest in her life and thats obviously because he's more mature and old enough to know that it's unhealthy to hang out with an ex. Which is a real pity because if she's gotta hang out with one of them then she picked the wrong one. Sometimes I think Bree has the mental capacity of a 14 year old girl when it comes to relationships and the sad part is that she doesn't even realize it.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she's truly become irrelevant

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she's truly become irrelevant

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

moonlightpixie wrote:she's truly become irrelevant
People just dont care about her anymore. I have to assume the majority of her views come from people who just watch purely out of habit. Her channel was evolving for years and then it just died one day. Her content is pointless or repetitive. I used to look forward to all of her halloween looks and her christmas videos every year but this year I wasn't too keen on most of her halloween make-ups and she didn't even do a christmas vlog. I mean lets face it Halloween looks are always going to be hit or miss but her Christmas vlogs have been worthless since 2016 and we all know why.

Also dont even get me started on her latest video :rofl: Honestly when I finished it I couldnt tell if she was glad to be off birth control or not :roll: She claimed it was basically all positive and then proceeded to go on and on about how awful her cramps were to the point where she was taking pain pills in advance!? Also that her flow was so heavy that she had to wear large pads even just to sleep in!? I don't know how you consider any of that to be an advantage lbvs. Plus the whole "Pre-Cum is Cum" thing and the way she said it made me laugh hysterically :rofl: Not to mention that with how much this bitch looks like she sleeps around I would certainly hope guys are smart enough to use condoms with her lbvvvs :tu:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I know that her vlogmas was a big deal for her back in 2016 but i feel like this year people just dont care about it. I actually went back and looked at some channels i was subscribed back in 2015-2016 era.I was subscribed to a lot of american beauty gurus,lifestyle gurus and the british crew.The views are so low now compared to the views back in 2016 which is outstanding.Even if Bree changed her content then she wouldnt have the same views as before. They are just irrelevant.Does Bree still have a job as a barista?She better keep it cause when youtube fails 100% she'd need that job.

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

It would be great if shed stop trying to promote her sister all the time lol. Her sister is just boring and not much to look at. Its one of those things where its like JUST because your sister is a YouTuber DOESN'T mean that you should too :roll:

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

moonlightpixie wrote:she's truly become irrelevant
And quite the little slut as well
breeannbarbie 'Let's talk about sex, baby! Let's talk
about you and me!"No but really... up now on my
channel I uploaded a 6 Month Update since getting
off the birth control pill! This has been a raging topic
lately :roll: That pic has nothing to do with getting off the pill, it is just another little slut trying to act sexy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whoareyou
Debater
Debater

Post by whoareyou »

in her new years vlog.. she doesn't show shane at all until the new years kiss! and they're literally all over each other. he initiates the kiss, then once he pulls away she goes back in. if she's dumb enough to be with him after all he did, then she deserves it.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

whoareyou wrote:in her new years vlog.. she doesn't show shane at all until the new years kiss! and they're literally all over each other. he initiates the kiss, then once he pulls away she goes back in. if she's dumb enough to be with him after all he did, then she deserves it.
agree.This girl can't stay single.She has no self respect

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

whoareyou wrote:in her new years vlog.. she doesn't show shane at all until the new years kiss! and they're literally all over each other. he initiates the kiss, then once he pulls away she goes back in. if she's dumb enough to be with him after all he did, then she deserves it.
It was honestly nauseating to even watch! :barf: She is broadcasting her stupidity for the whole world to see and you would think she would know better than to continuously post that type of content.

Guy cheats on her and gets put on blast ✔
Guy makes her look desperate ✔
Guy pressures for sex after dad passes ✔
Guy basically proves to be an all out asshat ✔

This girl needs a clue on how to move on to greener pastures I stg!

A Glass Half Empty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by A Glass Half Empty »

That was the most ridiculous thing she could have recorded. It was extremely obvious that her and shane had it planned ahead with the intent to make it out to look spur of the moment :roll: Stupid
Stupid
Stupid

dEVIL DIVA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dEVIL DIVA »

Yeah lmbo! What a great way to bring in the New Year - Necking it with a guy who publicly cheated and got super pissed at her for not putting out just days after her dad died pushing her to the point where she called him out all over twitter calling him a pig and shit haha! Real class act that sure was. Somebody's not the sharpest crayon in the box :rofl:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

Post by bubbles_328 »

dEVIL DIVA wrote:
Yeah lmbo! What a great way to bring in the New Year - Necking it with a guy who publicly cheated and got super pissed at her for not putting out just days after her dad died pushing her to the point where she called him out all over twitter calling him a pig and shit haha! Real class act that sure was. Somebody's not the sharpest crayon in the box :rofl:
she just posted on IG two side by side selfies of her in that cheap looking black dress thing she wore for NYE and in the comments ppl were asking abt if they were back together or why she was kissing her ex again and she was going off on ppl! Like bitch of course if u put that on the internet for ppl to see ur gonna get asked abt it so don’t be so fucking surprised and then bitchy to ppl when u respond. Image

It’s clear she just does that shit for attention. If she truly didn’t care and wasn’t worried if she had a guy around or not, then she wldnt bother posting anything. But she’s just so boring she has to do something every now and then to stir shit up or else what wld ppl have to talk abt right? :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

Her responses on that post are her typical bitchy attitude. Then you got all her fangirls being all like "who cares what she does" and "its not our business" just hoping to get likes from her when in reality most the people who watch obviously care what she does otherwise they wouldn't watch her vlogs at all and she makes it our business when she puts it out there for the world to see with no explanation. Sorry but making out with the guy who made her look like a useless whore are the common actions of a stereotypical high school girl :roll: NOT a grown ass woman. Smh.

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

I love how she mentioned on NYE ‘her ride’ and I automatically thought of her ride being Shane. Then when it cut to their drinks, she focused on her sister but not the tattooed person next to her ( who was obviously Shane). I think she orchestrated that kiss, & hoped no one intelligent was watching to notice it was Shane. Final observation. The next day she’s talking quietly like she did when Brooke slept over. She obviously let the guy who did her wrong back into her bed yet again. Honey, just be honest and admit you cannot leave the sleaze bag alone. :roll:

Aditattude
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aditattude »

She's just gross! Like nasty NASTY! Anyone who can continue to sleep with a guy who did what he did is a joke. Ffs she didn't EVEN make it five seconds into the New Year without making a dumbass decision :rofl: Well Bree better luck next year haha

Precious_Pieces_Lost
Learner
Learner

Post by Precious_Pieces_Lost »

Aditattude wrote:She's just gross! Like nasty NASTY! Anyone who can continue to sleep with a guy who did what he did is a joke. Ffs she didn't EVEN make it five seconds into the New Year without making a dumbass decision :rofl: Well Bree better luck next year haha
She has to know all anyone wants from her is sex. Its like a kink for 90% of guys to fuck the small girl lol. She couldnt keep him satisfied for even a year yet she still puts out for him.

Return to “A-E”