London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

Post by xIts_JJx »

I'm starting to think she bought followers or something because she's been screaming so loudly about it lately, and you know what they say about guilty people being the most vocal.

Also this woman went to a Jo Malone press thing tonight how can she say she never does anything amazing?

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

I'm sorry but this McD ad is so sad and desperate. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

It's as if McDonalds have forgotten they're FAST food. How much time are you saving by ordering in advance? You still have to go down there. Thinking just of the chips: instead of coming straight from the fryer they'll be packaged and waiting under heat lamps.

The app is surely about gathering email addresses for marketing rather than being something useful to the customer.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Alfie and Joe have done the McD ad to. Just.. why.
It doesn't go with anything at all and the ads are so cringy. Like Zoe's 'working late' so I'll go pick up a McD. Uh, no. I'd rather have a Thai, sushi or pizza delivered than pre order my burger.

I wonder whoooo the hell in McD marketing thought that youtubers are the way to promote the new app.

silentcritique
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silentcritique »

nice humble brag today on IG stories, a caption about owning a house and therefore having an ensuite. zoe knows paupers who rent can have ensuites, too, right?

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

silentcritique wrote:nice humble brag today on IG stories, a caption about owning a house and therefore having an ensuite. zoe knows paupers who rent can have ensuites, too, right?
And how much she spent on her wedding and implying it wasn’t that much when it was £27.5k...

Why does someone need 2 weddings? And why was she begging for so much free stuff when she spent a house deposit on, what looked like, basic weddings

Peetwee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peetwee »

Pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me, that. She seems annoyed that people have been saying "I did ours for £5k" etc., what did she expect? Not everyone gets married for the 'gram. I can't believe it cost that much. I could never justify spending more than the deposit of my house on 2 days.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

So she's on her real honeymoon now (two weddings, two honeymoons..?) and once again all the lead up was her tagging the brands giving her free shit, and now she's excessively tagging her honeymoon itself. Isn't it a bit sad that even your honeymoon isn't an actual trip but just business in the end? Uploading 10 insta stories and pictures a day? I mean, you'd think they'd actually spend proper time together and opt for a trip they can pay for, rather than a free thing they have to advertise like crazy.

I'm sorry but it is just so offputting, especially when she's frequently complaining on social media that she never gets the same things/opportunities/invites that other bloggers do.

Final rant; why would she make an instagram account for TheRocketts? And why does her husband always look so dead behind the eyes? His haircolour doesn't help either.

I'm just 10000% frustrated looking at most of what she does but I can't stop watching :(

Peetwee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peetwee »

saurusofha wrote:Final rant; why would she make an instagram account for TheRocketts? And why does her husband always look so dead behind the eyes? His haircolour doesn't help either.
For more free stuff?

No, but seriously, she claimed people are always asking her to make such an account. Who are these people?!

Why didn't she get a doctor's note for her endo medication also? If I suffered with it as bad as she claims to, there's no way I'd be leaving it to chance when travelling so far away for my honeymoon.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Moan moan moan moan moan. She moaned on her honeymoon about having to leave, she moaned when she was back and now she’s ill and is moaning constantly again. Can’t believe she’s so oblivious to why her content suffers when she makes it insufferable herself

Yelyahlin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yelyahlin »

She’s so draining.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She wouldn't be Zoe if she didn't have something to moan about. I unfollowed her on everything because she was honestly making me feel glum. Not a good quality to have.

Peetwee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peetwee »

xIts_JJx wrote:I unfollowed her on everything because she was honestly making me feel glum. Not a good quality to have.
I've done the same now.

orangesocks182
Lurker
Lurker

Post by orangesocks182 »

That tweet begging to DJ at Reading and Leeds fest.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

orangesocks182 wrote:That tweet begging to DJ at Reading and Leeds fest.. ImageImage
All I see is her begging brands for work. Or she gets invited to a PR event and starts gushing how thankful she was to be invited, hoping to score a paid partnership or more free stuff I guess

orangesocks182
Lurker
Lurker

Post by orangesocks182 »

Yeah, so embarrassing.
Iv just seen she’s been saying her hair extensions are gifted and that she’s always declared this ? I swear I’ve never seen her mention this before

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

orangesocks182 wrote:Yeah, so embarrassing.
Iv just seen she’s been saying her hair extensions are gifted and that she’s always declared this ? I swear I’ve never seen her mention this before
She thinks her posting a story saying ‘thanks @ (extension brand)’ is enough...

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Resurrecting this thread to ask why she thinks she’s above the new disclosure laws? None of her press trips are disclosed ever

Peetwee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peetwee »

Such a weird caption. I haven't been on holiday since I've become a mum but I'm pretty sure that isn't what we look like.

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

It says t me that she probably wants children and is feeling sad she can't? I don't think it's that odd, just quite sad really.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”