Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

juno98x
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by juno98x »

I just watched one of Shane’s old videos from around late 2016, and boy he’s really let himself go since then! He looked relatively well-kept and as if he had a shower once in a while! :rofl:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Maybe he could make himself useful for once and help out with the victims of the fires. There's nothing cute or admirable about a grown ass man smelling like shit and wearing the same clothing for a week.

w1ndows_xp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by w1ndows_xp »

i doubt his gross habits have a lot to do with depression, i mean he is proud(!) of them, it's not that he does care. why would you even post that you havent changed clothes in a week if you actually can do it? ughh, so annoying.

juno98x
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by juno98x »

w1ndows_xp wrote:i doubt his gross habits have a lot to do with depression, i mean he is proud(!) of them, it's not that he does care. why would you even post that you havent changed clothes in a week if you actually can do it? ughh, so annoying.
Exactly! The fact his whole ‘brand’ is based off being unhygienic and dirty, it’s disgusting! :roll:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

monak wrote:Maybe he could make himself useful for once and help out with the victims of the fires. There's nothing cute or admirable about a grown ass man smelling like shit and wearing the same clothing for a week.
he can't profit off it so he doesn't care.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

okay-sis wrote:
Fuego94 wrote:
okay-sis wrote:So it won't let me edit my original post but here is the Tweet I was referring to:

[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet]
I" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1062833201754718208</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span><span>]</span><span>I</span></a> hate the replies like how can people be so dirty? And someone commented "I blame depression" hello I have depression and even when I was at my worst I still had showers and stayed clean why because I don't wanna be fucking disgusting and filthy like this piece of shit.

Really frustrates me when people use mental health as an excuse to be fucking lazy. Like I know when I was at my worst I didn't want to do some things but like come on now, I still had to do things you get on with it and I even when I was lazier I still managed to keep clean and partially look after myself. Shane is just disgusting.

These kids who follow him blindly are fucking morons. It bothers me so fucking much.

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
I get that everyone copes differently with their mental health (I was such a fucking brat in my teens). But with how he goes about it (wearing clothes for weeks, not showering, pissing in bottles, etc.) , it's actually disgusting. And it's not like he's got any excuse either. He isn't exactly working on another "netflix worthy" documentary :roll: , he's got a place to stay and he's got the money to buy clothes and other necessities. I don't even think it's depression at this point, it's pure laziness. And he knows that he can get away with it.
It just really bugs me, He makes me so angry :rofl:

Its just the excuses and I know for a fact he doesn't speak for me in terms of mental health issues and you are right about everyone experiencing it differently. But when you use it as an excuse for a lifestyle or behaviour to me its wrong and it frustrates me!

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

w1ndows_xp wrote:i doubt his gross habits have a lot to do with depression, i mean he is proud(!) of them, it's not that he does care. why would you even post that you havent changed clothes in a week if you actually can do it? ughh, so annoying.
Right its disgusting, I hate when people are like "I haven't showered in a week" like why are you proud of that? Go wash yourself you vile human :rofl:

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

beyFan4LIfe
Learner
Learner

Post by beyFan4LIfe »

Just found Shane’s new
House! It’s on quite a large property and he could definitely
Have a llama... or 200. It looks like it sold
For about 3 million and it’s stunnimg.
I’m continually impressed by his sensible financial decisions. No doubt this property
Will appreciate greatly.

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

beyFan4LIfe wrote:Just found Shane’s new
I’m continually impressed by his sensible financial decisions. No doubt this property
Will appreciate greatly.
I don't get how people do this so quickly lol. Hopefully it's not easily accessible from the street and they won't have fans coming to their house "accidentally" anymore.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's the main reason I think the rat infestation was bullshit. Because you CAN'T buy a house and go through all the offer bullshit and closing and everything that fast. This started months ago and he's just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. Why the fuck would they have to drain the pool unless they were selling the house and the person who was buying it requested that something in it be fixed?

Sunnylove
Talker
Talker

Post by Sunnylove »

He bought a 3 mil. House? Wow. Crazy to think some of these people on YouTube making jokes about being a pig could make so much money while people who have to go and work till they are 80 make pennies. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siekret
Lurker
Lurker

Post by siekret »

Ace13 wrote:So I guess we’re onto the next Shane Dawson phase. I wonder what 2019 will be. I’d love to see a list of all his different phases...
1. Lives at home with mom making sketch comedy
2. Vlogs with other Youtubers
3. Does take180 video series

I gotcha

1. ShaneDawsonTV early sketches - 2008 -2013
- short funny videos , as the chanel became more popular the videos became longer but still under 10 minutes.
- contained lots of hilarious offensive humor, sex jokes, cross dressing and props, making fun of disney channel celebrities, emo subculture and other teen-related topics
- Shane's most popular characters such as Shanaynay, Shane's mom, Jim, S-Deezy, Ned the Nerd, Aunt Hilda and Paris were born
- misleading titles such as "LADY GAGA TRIED TO KILL ME!!!", "JUSTIN BIEBER IS A P0RN STAR!!" and bright colored thumbnails with a picture of Shane next to a celebrity
- lots of these videos were taken down because of the blackface controversy

Back in the day he was very hardworking, he would write scripts, buy props, edit.

1a) Daily vlogging Dawson in 2012 Shane started making daily Hang With Shane vlog videos that he would upload to his "iphone channel". Shane would hang out with his family and friends - Lisa, Shanna, Bree, Steve, Kate, Pam. They were truly interesting and funny. He would still make valuable weekly videos for his main ShaneDawsonTV channel.

1b) - at one point Shane became a pop star, ] It was a very short phase but Superluv is still a bop to this day.

2. STAYING RELEVANT *CHALLENGE* (with JOEY GRACEFFA/LISA/EVERY SINGLE YOUTUBER)!!! 2013-2015
- he cut his hair and ShaneDawsonTV started slowly dying
- focused on his "shane" channel, started doing collab with everyone and their mother and also Lisa
- when he wasn't collabing he would make gaming videos ,Q&As, storytimes even song reviews at one point. He was trying so hard so he could stay relevant. He succeeded.
- he also made a movie that failed
- it was the time when Shane had a girlfriend that would somehow make him shower once in a while and wear clean, nice clothes.

3. GALAXY FOOD VIDEOS absolute garbage

3a) he would also make conspiracy videos that were at least somehow interesting.

4. DOCUgarbage KING 2017 - now
It all started nicely, who would think

JennyLovesYoutube
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyLovesYoutube »

[video][/video]

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

I came in here to say Shane seems like he smells but apparently he pees in bottles and hasnt showered in over a week lol. I guess I was on to something :rofl:

I never really got into Shane until this year and I have now watched a couple of Rylands videos. I was trying to figure out what he sees in Shane. They seem like opposites or maybe even completely different species lol. But now I've come to realize he is just a very well trained Sugar Baby.

I also wonder since Ryland truly doesnt mind dressing as a woman and Shane claims to be bisexual is there some sort of fetish between the two? Ryland possibly dressing up as Blair Fowler lol.

Lastly Shane reminds me of an old fat cat. Except not cute and smells of death.

Legit.

liiizziiie97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by liiizziiie97 »

beyFan4LIfe wrote:Just found Shane’s new
Will appreciate greatly.
I can't believe you found it so fast! I've been looking for it but I guess I'm not as good of an investigator as you! Hahaha, good job!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

parkjihyo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by parkjihyo »

shane is so fucking annoying with his "hehe i have bad hygiene and i never shower" schtick, and i hate the people that are excusing it as an effect of his depression.

i have really severe depression. i struggle with taking regular showers sometimes because of it. but even then, i very rarely go more than 3 days without a shower. i've gone a week without showering before and i've honestly never felt so disgusting lol. being so depressed you can't even bring yourself to shower is absolutely miserable and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. i cannot fucking stand how shane glorifies it with his "lolz i havent showered in 25 years and im so fat and depressed and worthless XD" bullshit. like, what a great message to send to all your teenage fans lmao.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

parkjihyo wrote:shane is so fucking annoying with his "hehe i have bad hygiene and i never shower" schtick, and i hate the people that are excusing it as an effect of his depression.

i have really severe depression. i struggle with taking regular showers sometimes because of it. but even then, i very rarely go more than 3 days without a shower. i've gone a week without showering before and i've honestly never felt so disgusting lol. being so depressed you can't even bring yourself to shower is absolutely miserable and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. i cannot fucking stand how shane glorifies it with his "lolz i havent showered in 25 years and im so fat and depressed and worthless XD" bullshit. like, what a great message to send to all your teenage fans lmao.
Yeah. When I was going through a traumatic experience I became so extremely depressed that I would not shower or leave my bed. I had to be put in a psych ward against my will for three weeks so they could force me to start to take care of myself again and make sure I didn't kill myself. I highly doubt Shane is so depressed that he's on the brink of committing suicide. I still deal with depression on daily basis but I can bring myself to take showers so I don't become gross.

Rgblixit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rgblixit »

Shane’s not gonna be changing this whole not showering/ not taking care of oneself shtick for a while because it’s part of his brand now. He could buy new oversized t shirts with no holes in them, and he could shave his face, two very easy things that would make him look more presentable. He doesn’t do them though, why? Because if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it (“it” being his brand).

Chirpychappers
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chirpychappers »

Happy_one wrote:i wonder if Shane will do a house tour.
I feel like Ryland probably will

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

Shane posted that question instagram feature on his story and people asked for house tour ofc. He said he would do it if people want it. So yeah we will see his house soon lol

Return to “Shane Dawson”