Elaine12Jones Part 2

servingshadehunty
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by servingshadehunty »

This bitch went to the metro center to shop when her nan was in the hospital with a possible stroke? :o then had the audacity to play victim and talk about how hard it has been for HER now that her nan is sick and her granddad is gone. Elaine is a true narcissist.

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

Oh my god i know! I couldn't believe she actually had the nerve to admit that on camera. Her nan in hospital, her mum ringing her so early in the day, obviously needed some sort of support so elaine goes shopping then is home all day napping! I just cant get over her actually putting that in the vlog, never mind not actually going to visit her. She's a disgrace. She's never there actually thinking about it, she doesnt live that far away from her, i'd be there as much as i could for my grandparents, elaine has no excuses either..she doesn't have kids or anything in her life, so she cant say shes too busy to go and visit. That comment someone left on her video must have struck a nerve thats why shes retaliated!

I didnt think she could get any lower...but she has.

Starting-Line
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Starting-Line »

I'm new here! And as it goes I only found this site because of the comment left on her YouTube video by IrishMammy?! I was so surprised to find a thread about Angel Elaine! There was nothing on the gomi blog but now I have a place to finally rant!
Ok, so the lip thing she does. Like she pouts when she talks. I can't explain it - if you know you know.
How tall is Neil? Them photos of her OOTD are taken from a high up angle (Look, we all use angles, but this is taking the piss) They aren't flattering. If anything they make her waist disappear and make her all boobs & bum.
I'm really noticing her dismissive attitude a lot lately, more so in the past few weeks. Very quick of the mark, doesn't reply to everyone and gives a passive aggressive response if she does.
I am the same age as her. And our lives are polar opposites. Shes very very old fashioned in her ways. What you would expect from a 50 year old. Nanna Naps, always at home on the sofa, quick pop outs to the shops on a Saturday morning, now onto the carboot sales. It's all very minimal for a 30year old. Her house is bland, tat laying around.
There is just nothing to her. Yet she feels like she is above that. Her IG following is slowly going down, especially as she 'follows for a follow'
Posting the other day with her IVF baby journey book and saying 'We think we know but we don't' Kind of statement? Seriously? You are the last person that should be having a baby. You're life screams nothing but selfishness. You need to read some baby/mum blogs. See how hard it actually is.
I can't put my finger on what is it about her, I watch, but I don't like. And I'm not sure why.

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

She spent £100 on three bras! Oh god you can get nicer bras in M&S cheaper than that, and being measured visually and brought in bras in different sizes until they appeared to fit! As if she is a 36 back lol. She’s spend years wearing any old bra and size and all of a sudden starts preaching how we should all go to bravissimo and get measured, and it’s as Important as a smear, the dentist or eye test. Ha ha she really is something else :rofl: I wish she would practice her preach on the rest of her clothing sizes. :rofl:

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Why does she always think the clothes she buys are too big for her? The tops she buys are always tight and stretched at the hips meaning they bunch up and appear baggier at the waist.... you need to size UP Elaine!

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

Elaine's latest video on her bra fitting, they saw her coming! £98 :o :o :o :o
Cheryl never actually measured her :o and did it visually, REALLY.
Well she never did a very good job as all that overspill at the sides, and Elaine was holding in you could tell she was tensed up.
I would want to be measured thank you so at least I had a good idea of sizing in less expensive places.
Also didn't Elaine say that she used to do bra fitting in LA Senza, um do it yourself love.
And why buy all black she needs at least one that was nude.
What a plank. :roll:
Stop banging on about being nervous and comparing it to a breast examine or a smear test. :FU:
And one last thing did anyone see the insa story of the awful pink bodysuit she wore with one of her new bras on underneath, she really has no idea. :rofl:

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

Lol how many weight loss planners does this girl have? I swear she buys a new one every time she decides to join slimming world. :rofl:

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

Wow. Just watched her live Instagram video for the first time. I’ve never known anyone that seems to have such little confidence talk the way she just did. Thinking all the men are going to be looking at her boobs when she goes out? :rofl: Elaine trust me girl no man will be looking at you for that reason.

Also, she did loads of clothes changing, bought loads of outfits, had her nails done, constantly talking about going out and going way over the top...I thought the way she was going on that it was for a wedding or something. No, it’s a meal after work with her work colleagues!! What?! I do this twice a week and she’s going on like this? How is she so out of touch with everything?

Who makes such a big deal about a meal with work mates? :rofl:

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

“This top is size 14 and it’s soooo baggy” :rofl:
Pull the other one Elaine ! That top was an 18 more like. Stop lying !
The power naps! I can’t even !

servingshadehunty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by servingshadehunty »

LipstickLashes wrote:“This top is size 14 and it’s soooo baggy” :rofl:
Pull the other one Elaine ! That top was an 18 more like. Stop lying !
The power naps! I can’t even !
She says that about tops that are meant to be oversized. You can tell cause her arms look like they barely fit and she probably couldn't lift her arm up properly.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

I really want her to do a Christmas gift guide..

Starting-Line
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Starting-Line »

Her gifts are always so basic. For her nieces they are always cheap/nasty. To have no dependants yourself, you could at least splash out a bit more than the £3 Home Bargain toy.
I know this probably sounds a tad personal but I always wonder what they do with their money? They house is very dated as are the cars. They go on one holiday, no weekends away/nights out. All very cheap, basic. I mean, I remember the excitement of getting a brand new sofa. That bloody awful 'table cloth' she posts with her basic dinner on top though :rofl: Throw back from the 80's there. Just the little things annoy me with Elaine. I can't help myself.
Yes, the clothes. Oh dear. We KNOW they aren't that size, or that big on you. I suppose what ever helps her ego.
And did I see right? Because she is turning 30, we are getting 365 days of vlogs. This sounds fun :tu:

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

Starting-Line wrote:Her gifts are always so basic. For her nieces they are always cheap/nasty. To have no dependants yourself, you could at least splash out a bit more than the £3 Home Bargain toy.
I know this probably sounds a tad personal but I always wonder what they do with their money? They house is very dated as are the cars. They go on one holiday, no weekends away/nights out. All very cheap, basic. I mean, I remember the excitement of getting a brand new sofa. That bloody awful 'table cloth' she posts with her basic dinner on top though :rofl: Throw back from the 80's there. Just the little things annoy me with Elaine. I can't help myself.
Yes, the clothes. Oh dear. We KNOW they aren't that size, or that big on you. I suppose what ever helps her ego.
And did I see right? Because she is turning 30, we are getting 365 days of vlogs. This sounds fun :tu:

They are either sitting on a very large sum of money in the bank (some people do live frugally and save for a rainy day, like my grandparents) or Neil doesn't make as much money as we think. They don't own their house either, i wonder why?

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

also she lost a pound and a half and isn't happy as she wanted 3 pounds off :rofl:
same old elaine, give it another week and she will be off plan for her birthday and will of course start properly again in january :rofl:

Starting-Line
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Starting-Line »

Oh. I thought they owned their house?! Didn't know it was rented. Yes possibly rainy day money but some how I can't see that.
She wont hold out for long. She can't seem to get her head into the game to want this. To want to lose weight. It's easy for her to not do that, to lay on the sofa/bed and nap rather than using that time to workout or even just prep.
Her food is basic and bland. Getting all excited because she wasn't just having a jacket pot & veg, she was having salmon too! That made me laugh. Spice your meals up, stop pinging every bit of food you have and you may actually stick to this plan?
I'm on SW and its very rarely my meals repeat in a week. Also, my meals are larger than hers to stop me from having a binge. Same sad looking piece of salmon.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Her gift guide was just terrible. For starters her lipstick was all crackled which distracted me - use some lip scrub or a better quality lippy, Elaine.
Buying her mum a godawful Primark bag and thinking of buying her a coat from Matalan. For someone who does social media / YT you'd think she'd open her eyes to being more creative with her choices.
That 'ice cream' shop for her niece - from ebay. It was tiny and looked so, so cheap. I bet it was less than a tenner.
I agree it's as if she lives in a time warp. Im not saying being trendy or keeping up with other you tubers is right, but you'd think she would have a bit more of a clue about being classy and having quality items over tat at her age. I get the feeling neither of them can cook hence why their meals lack any nutrition or imagination.

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

Anddd...once again she’s no longer on slimming world. She lasted a week. Lost 1.5lb, was so disappointed because it wasn’t the 3lb she wanted. Went in a huff, went on a binge and didn’t go back! I’m sure she said if she wasn’t successful this time she wouldn’t go back to slimming world again. That 1 stone off before she’s 30 won’t be happening now, but we all already knew it wouldn’t! Another year gone, and no weight lost. No babies for you Elaine. Wonder if they’ve both accepted that now?

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Her dress for her christmas party is more suitable for a 50 year old and those sparkly pointed toe shoes do not go with the dress at all! :rofl:

Starting-Line
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Starting-Line »

She really makes her forehead look bigger without even realising it.

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

UNICORNGIRL1234 wrote:Her dress for her christmas party is more suitable for a 50 year old and those sparkly pointed toe shoes do not go with the dress at all! :rofl:

I can't agree more, when I first saw the shoes I thought omg I wouldn't wear those and I am nearly 50.
The dress is ok but again its old for her. Elaine would look fab in a good fitting pair of trousers a sparkly camisole, a tuxedo jacket and a nice pair of pointed kitten heels,
If only she got her sizes right, i've said before there is no shame in buying bigger size clothing. im a 12 but certain shops I have to size up, if it fits well I don't care what size it is, I won't be dictated to by a label.

Return to “elaine12jones”