HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Post by nixworld68 »

Anyone else infuriated by how often she posts about her videos Twitter? Like, if you look at her timeline it is just repeated links to whatever her latest vid is. It's so unimaginative.

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

One thing that really bugged me is that she said NO ONE has talked about coming off the pill. She definitely didn't look very hard or AT ALL.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

nixworld68 wrote:Anyone else infuriated by how often she posts about her videos Twitter? Like, if you look at her timeline it is just repeated links to whatever her latest vid is. It's so unimaginative.
Yes, it's desperate. And it shows she doesn't care about engaging on Twitter at all, just trying to get views, freebies, and bitch and complain.

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

Curiosity got the better of me and watched the vlog... like others have said it was moany but could have been a lot worse considering it’s lily

Still think I will unsubscribe though as seems like everything will be about the baby from now on. She has a new source of content so won’t bother with anything else

OT but does anyone else wonder why we watch people we don’t like? I was thinking about it the other day, I’ve watched lily for years but I don’t really like her. Wouldn’t call it hate watching either prob just more habit but have never warmed to her she’s alway seems to have an unconscious smugness about her and I don’t think she’s ever really stepped outside her supportive rich family bubble to realise how incredibly lucky she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShotzMatti
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ShotzMatti »

I will say, in Lily’s potential defence, that it is not always possible to “just get on with it” re: pregnancy sickness. I’m not implying there is any suggestion she has it, but I had hyperemesis gravidarum when I was pregnant with my daughter and I was very, very ill. I was vomiting 30+ times a day even when there was nothing left to bring up, couldn’t stand up, my veins all collapsed, I got jaundice, my hair fell out, I had to be helped to the toilet and every few weeks I had to be carried into the car to be taken to hospital and put on an IV. Even if my life had depended on it I couldn’t have worked - I couldn’t even sit up for more than 15 or 20 seconds without blacking out. And I wasn’t even what would be deemed a medically severe case - before IV rehydration was widespread women died of it constantly. I know a woman who had it so severely whilst living abroad that she tore her oesophagus, and the doctor that took over her care halfway through the pregnancy said she was a day or two from death and one of the illest people he’d ever treated. HG is uncommon, but by no means vanishingly rare. By some estimates as many as 5% of pregnant women get it.

As I say, not saying Lily has it, she certainly wouldn’t be able to do stories etc if she did, but there is v much a sliding scale of sickness and in honesty, if you are able to “just get on with it” then your morning sickness isn’t that bad. With “medically severe” nausea you are just unable to function full stop, even if your own life depended on it.

ShotzMatti
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ShotzMatti »

I will say, in Lily’s potential defence, that it is not always possible to “just get on with it” re: pregnancy sickness. I’m not implying there is any suggestion she has it, but I had hyperemesis gravidarum when I was pregnant with my daughter and I was very, very ill. I was vomiting 30+ times a day even when there was nothing left to bring up, couldn’t stand up, my veins all collapsed, I got jaundice, my hair fell out, I had to be helped to the toilet and every few weeks I had to be carried into the car to be taken to hospital and put on an IV. Even if my life had depended on it I couldn’t have worked - I couldn’t even sit up for more than 15 or 20 seconds without blacking out. And I wasn’t even what would be deemed a medically severe case - before IV rehydration was widespread women died of it constantly. I know a woman who had it so severely whilst living abroad that she tore her oesophagus, and the doctor that took over her care halfway through the pregnancy said she was a day or two from death and one of the illest people he’d ever treated. HG is uncommon, but by no means vanishingly rare. By some estimates as many as 5% of pregnant women get it.

As I say, not saying Lily has it, she certainly wouldn’t be able to do stories etc if she did, but there is v much a sliding scale of sickness and in honesty, if you are able to “just get on with it” then your morning sickness isn’t that bad. With “medically severe” nausea you are just unable to function full stop, even if your own life depended on it.

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

It’s really very simple. She used ovulation sticks and got pregnant after one try, if people don’t understand what’s insensitive about spending the previous 10 mins complaining about how she thought it would happen straight away when she came off the pill and it didn’t she had to wait 5 months then I really can’t be bothered to further explain.

Thanks BeagleCat! That is super lovely of you! It’s been a shit few years but tentatively getting better and currently 10 weeks after fertility treatment and fingers crossed all is looking well :love2:

Bunnyarmy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Bunnyarmy »

Hi, newbie here <3
Does anyone remember Lily saying while renovating that they’re not thinking of kids for a good few years yet, therefore their renovation and furnishing choices didn’t need to be kid friendly?

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

glamdamage wrote:
HaveSomeMilk wrote:what are the sisters kids called?
Honey, Bailey, Acer and Rocco :roll:
yikes wow
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

Post by Guest »

Lime wrote:
glamdamage wrote:
yikes wow
Can anyone remember what Acer's brother is called? :P

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Tulips wrote:
Lime wrote:
glamdamage wrote:
yikes wow
Can anyone remember what Acer's brother is called? :P
Soren

Post by Guest »

^Ahh, that's right... I remember thinking at the time it just reminded me of Soreen malt loaf lol

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Tulips wrote:^Ahh, that's right... I remember thinking at the time it just reminded me of Soreen malt loaf lol
It’s actually a Danish name and written as Søren or in German Sören. I doubt English people can pronounce it, so why naming your kid after something neither you or barely anyone else in the country?! But as you guys said Lily will chose something as ridiculous

Fun fact the name means serious/ rigorous

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

ShotzMatti wrote:I will say, in Lily’s potential defence, that it is not always possible to “just get on with it” re: pregnancy sickness. I’m not implying there is any suggestion she has it, but I had hyperemesis gravidarum when I was pregnant with my daughter and I was very, very ill. I was vomiting 30+ times a day even when there was nothing left to bring up, couldn’t stand up, my veins all collapsed, I got jaundice, my hair fell out, I had to be helped to the toilet and every few weeks I had to be carried into the car to be taken to hospital and put on an IV. Even if my life had depended on it I couldn’t have worked - I couldn’t even sit up for more than 15 or 20 seconds without blacking out. And I wasn’t even what would be deemed a medically severe case - before IV rehydration was widespread women died of it constantly. I know a woman who had it so severely whilst living abroad that she tore her oesophagus, and the doctor that took over her care halfway through the pregnancy said she was a day or two from death and one of the illest people he’d ever treated. HG is uncommon, but by no means vanishingly rare. By some estimates as many as 5% of pregnant women get it.

But she didn’t have that. She said she’d been sick twice and felt sick for a couple of weeks. That’s not medically severe nausea.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

The newest video looks like a vlog but there's barely any content in it.
10 minutes is an AD for Amazon and the remainder is her going from place to place and failing to properly explain what she's doing.

At the end she comes home and rolls her eyes at Rich for wanting to show his banana bread.

almostoverit
Learner
Learner

Post by almostoverit »

glamdamage wrote:The newest video looks like a vlog but there's barely any content in it.
10 minutes is an AD for Amazon and the remainder is her going from place to place and failing to properly explain what she's doing.

At the end she comes home and rolls her eyes at Rich for wanting to show his banana bread.
I stopped watching as soon as she mentioned Amazon prime. I understand wanting to make money, anyone would want to, but I think when you stop even liking what you do it shows on what you put out. This has nothing to do with her being pregnant, I feel for almost a year now she's been getting fed up and only does this to pay the bills

halials94
Learner
Learner

Post by halials94 »

Bunnyarmy wrote:Hi, newbie here <3
Does anyone remember Lily saying while renovating that they’re not thinking of kids for a good few years yet, therefore their renovation and furnishing choices didn’t need to be kid friendly?
That was all I was thinking about when I saw the first pregnancy video. I came on here to check when was it that she uploaded all those stories with her contraceptive pills (like a maniac) but I got bored after like 5 pages hahah. I wanted to see if she was lying and they had already started trying.
I guess it's understandable that she didn't want to tell the world that they were trying for a baby, because of the pressure and all... but blatantly lie about it? She could have easily avoided the subject while renovating for example. She was the one that mentioned CONSTANTLY that the house didn't need to be super kid friendly because they weren't thinking about kids yet. I mean... obviously a lie as they had been trying for a couple of months.

Still think that living room is awfully dark and small. It makes me feel a bit claustrophobic just by watching her videos.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

almostoverit wrote:
glamdamage wrote:The newest video looks like a vlog but there's barely any content in it.

I stopped watching as soon as she mentioned Amazon prime. I understand wanting to make money, anyone would want to, but I think when you stop even liking what you do it shows on what you put out. This has nothing to do with her being pregnant, I feel for almost a year now she's been getting fed up and only does this to pay the bills
I laughed that in the comments someone said another ADvlog and she responded that she normally does ads on Wednesdays but hasn't been able to do more than one video being so I'll in her first trimester and that there are another couple of Sunday ads coming up. The person responded that she hadn't done Wednesday vlogs for a year before getting pregnant anyway.

Ive seen loads of Amazom Wardrobe ads. I didn't bother to watch all of this one.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I've been unsubscribed from anything Lily-related for a while now but heard about her pregnancy when Anna was asked about it in her Insta stories. Then her latest vlog (?) was recommended to me on YT but I didn't click on it. Good God, that thumbnail makes it look as if she's on her deathbed. Like, you pick a thumbnail and I'm guessing Lily, in her never-ending quest to "keep it real", chose one where she looks ill, to show how hard pregnancy is for her? Nah Lily, I'm good.

Blubs
Debater
Debater

Post by Blubs »

Hilarious that she's talking about it all as if its a new thing? Not having to pay for your order upfront - some companies have been doing that for years!

Also, as someone from the countryside, I've never eye-rolled harder at someone talking about wellies. At least she acknowledged she's a city person, but christ... she finds it hard to get standard length wellies on and off? She must buy specific socks to wear with them? And of course she bought hunter boots.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”