Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Alexandra Rodriguez
Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Post by Kcat89 »

So there's such a thing as a FUPA, and then there's belly hanging lower than your vag. Alex is out of the FUPA stage, her belly is so large and low I don't think her pants can actually go up high enough to give her camel toe

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

bananahammock90 wrote:The mom jeans kills me. I do appreciate women who wear what they want but they don’t even look good on slim women.
She only likes them cuz they cover her belly more IMO. Like she was showing the full front with a crop top in the boohoo haul, but covering up her front with the long baggy t shirt when she was wearing the skinny jeans in the 'best plus size jeans' haul. She knows what she was hiding!

But same here, I dont think mom jeans are flattering on any size

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by disigney »

Kcat89 wrote:So there's such a thing as a FUPA, and then there's belly hanging lower than your vag. Alex is out of the FUPA stage, her belly is so large and low I don't think her pants can actually go up high enough to give her camel toe
Yeah, she always calls it a fupa but it’s her belly apron hanging low over everything. She just carries her weight very unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Honestly I still think Alex has something along the lines of PCOS just based on her body shape (and where she carries them majority of her weight) the acne problems...PCOS affects women differently. Now, while she doesn’t help herself with her diet and exercise, PCOS CAN make it really difficult to lose weight and make it very easy to gain depending on what type of PCOS you have. Not giving her an excuse but trying to why she has gained so rapidly and hasn’t seen results despite supposedly using a personal trainer...

Post by Guest »

Elizabeth537 wrote:She needs to "size up" more. Things dont look good on her when theyre skin tight, period.
It's funny how she thinks clothes that are even slightly loose are a size up from her size. No, that is your size!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
But is it really “sizing up” if the jeans don’t have stretch? More like that’s her true size and she gets to size down to an 18 when the stretch is there.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

I don't understand the whole "size up" term. It sounds like she's ordering a large Diet Coke.

Just find clothes that fit you and suit you and who gives a fuck what the size is! She's got such a hang up over her size. It's really triggering for people in recovery from eating disorders or any kind of body dysmorphia. She's a very toxic young woman.

As for the whole PCOS...it would be nice to think she's big because of a medical issue but she's always been big. She's only ever been slimmer because she had surgery and liposuction. She has severe emotional issues that she numbs with binge eating that goes on behind closed doors. She only ever attempts to get hel for these issues in an attempt at gaining online attention, rather than just going off in private and helping herself.

The girl is so completely and utterly obsessed with posting her every move and thought online. She thinks she's in the fucking Truman Show!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

B[inthe]itch wrote:I don't understand the whole "size up" term. It sounds like she's ordering a large Diet Coke.

Just find clothes that fit you and suit you and who gives a fuck what the size is! She's got such a hang up over her size. It's really triggering for people in recovery from eating disorders or any kind of body dysmorphia. She's a very toxic young woman.

As for the whole PCOS...it would be nice to think she's big because of a medical issue but she's always been big. She's only ever been slimmer because she had surgery and liposuction. She has severe emotional issues that she numbs with binge eating that goes on behind closed doors. She only ever attempts to get hel for these issues in an attempt at gaining online attention, rather than just going off in private and helping herself.

The girl is so completely and utterly obsessed with posting her every move and thought online. She thinks she's in the fucking Truman Show!

This. I don’t think she has PCOS, as she’s constantly bitching about her period. She’s got to have issues with food. She’s ballooning up while claiming to be active and eating healthy.

Post by Guest »

disigney wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:I don't understand the whole "size up" term. It sounds like she's ordering a large Diet Coke.

This. I don’t think she has PCOS, as she’s constantly bitching about her period. She’s got to have issues with food. She’s ballooning up while claiming to be active and eating healthy.

To be fair—she is on hormonal birth control which would help her to have a regular period while having PCOS...like I said, it affects people differently.

Anyhoo, she could literally just not say what size she was during her try on hauls and I don’t think that would be wrong—she can say “hey I did have to size up on this” and people can use the size chart and their own judgement on whether to follow what she says or not...because not only size comes into play for clothes—your shape does too. There could be a gal who is a size 20 who puts on the same pants and Alex and if she (hypothetical gal) doesn’t carry her weight in her belly then obviously despite what Alex will say, the clothes will fit differently. Basing clothing off what Alex says is fucking dumb if you do not have the same
Exact shape as her.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

when you look at the "food" she eats, and that is just what she feels comfortable showing, it's no wonder she's exploding. she's almost completely sedentary and whenever she "goes" somewhere she takes the car (and probably goes to a drivethrough every time). given her age she would normally have the advantage that it is easier to lose weight and also to stay at a certain weight when you're under thirty.
also, lmao at her "liking" mom jeans! *glorious flashback of her sideview in those pants with the stripes* giiiiirl, they don't look good, you just don't want your fat apron hanging out. WE SEE YOU!

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

_pinesol wrote:
disigney wrote:

To be fair—she is on hormonal birth control which would help her to have a regular period while having PCOS...like I said, it affects people differently.

Anyhoo, she could literally just not say what size she was during her try on hauls and I don’t think that would be wrong—she can say “hey I did have to size up on this” and people can use the size chart and their own judgement on whether to follow what she says or not...because not only size comes into play for clothes—your shape does too. There could be a gal who is a size 20 who puts on the same pants and Alex and if she (hypothetical gal) doesn’t carry her weight in her belly then obviously despite what Alex will say, the clothes will fit differently. Basing clothing off what Alex says is fucking dumb if you do not have the same
Exact shape as her.
True, didn’t think of that.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

disigney wrote:

Shes so annoying how she goes back and forth between saying shes healthy and then fuck it I can eat what I want. Posts a "I need to lose weight" video crying and then the next one is Why is everyone so obsessed with my size and weight - I love myself just how I am!. Shes so confusing and contradictory.

Also shes not eating healthy, guaranteed.
The last few instagram photos have been her out to eat at different restaurants. She always talks about going for lunches with friends. She most likely severely underestimates the number of calories she's actually eating, or she plainly just doesn't care. Either way. Shes overeating.

I would respect her more if she just owned up to it and said f*** it I don't care, and lived her life her true size.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

gettingonmyw-ick
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by gettingonmyw-ick »

howareuevenreal wrote:Her new boohoo/ASOS try on haul is pretty good. She disclosed the sponsorship with boohoo, all of the clothes seem to fit her, she spoke about sizing — buying an 18/20, and I think she seems genuinely happy in this video.

I can’t hate it.
This is all I ask of her. Maybe she’s read here and decided to stop lying about her size. I think the clothes looked good on her too. I’ll keep watching if she carries on being honest and making decent content. I really don’t hate the girl I don’t think she’s a bad person, just flawed

gettingonmyw-ick
Learner
Learner

Post by gettingonmyw-ick »

lolwhataf wrote:
MegaMess wrote:As a fellow plus sized girl I would NEVER take fashion advice from Alex. She knows nothing about buying for her body type or even buying the right sizes. She either looks frumpy or like a sausage about to explode.
Totally agree with you. I assume that she buys clothes she sees on others who are slim and thinks the outfit will look exactly the same on her, but she forgets the 300 lbs in her backyard :roll:
A tight evening dress on a size 2 girl is not gonna look the same on a size 20,it should be obvious. Also, you have to take your body type into account and try to accentuate the good parts of it instead of focusing on the obviously not so flattering parts. (In her case - fupa).
Instead of trying to hide her fupa with her arm she should try pin up dresses and skirts or long dresses,they look really flattering on her and make her look like she has a waist. Wearing all tight clothes makes her look like a can of diet coke (shoutout to the person who mentionned it first <3 )
Yes,she can wear whatever she wants, but she wants to be a model and fashion icon for her subscribers, so she has to put a little bit more effort into her outfits and teach her audience how to dress for different body types. Now I just see her hauling random items and throwing them together in a try on, pretending it's a whole outfit.
Look up tonsablush on YT. She’s a small plus sized YouTuber who’s an apple shape and I think she dresses beautifully for her body. As a fellow apple shape I appreciate bopo bloggers who can give me inspiration. I wouldn’t wear hardly anything that Alex buys I’d look ridiculous. I accentuate my boobies and nip in my waist then cover my big ol’ belly. Fit and flare works well on us apple shapes! I’m a sucker for a nice, tight top and a skater skirt

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

Look at this merry go round! Alex still eating bad good, still wearing clothes too small for her. Still adding in bad commentary.

What I found most scary is the snapchat filter. I have used that filter too. I have an everyday normal photo of myself. Then I used that filter and it slims down your face so much. Then add in the tilt angle. Holy heck I am smoking hot! :rofl: Then I see what Alex's photo. This is not comparing me to her. This is me going WOW, this would be the best angle, best shot and your face is still so large in a filter that can do incredible things.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

Summerchic wrote:Look at this merry go round! Alex still eating bad good, still wearing clothes too small for her. Still adding in bad commentary.

What I found most scary is the snapchat filter. I have used that filter too. I have an everyday normal photo of myself. Then I used that filter and it slims down your face so much. Then add in the tilt angle. Holy heck I am smoking hot! :rofl: Then I see what Alex's photo. This is not comparing me to her. This is me going WOW, this would be the best angle, best shot and your face is still so large in a filter that can do incredible things.
I think she uses filters and photoshop to make her look like back in 2015, when she was really pretty and her face wasn't drowning in fat rolls.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

I love those filters. They make me look younger and take a good 10 years off me. They are good fun to play with but I don't go selling to people that's what I really look like. I couldn't give a hoot what people think of my looks.

Jeepxgirl11
Learner
Learner

Post by Jeepxgirl11 »

She cannot be doing WW anymore. I am on it and hate going out to eat because of finding things that fit into my points and everyone else eating what I want is super hard. That Burger King burger and tots are a lot of points, her food hauls with her friend are terrible!! Two oreos are 6 dang points on their own! I wish she would just commit and I think she would get a lot of views because of it :(

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryx3 »

Following :love2:

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Look lets be real here...she only does Weight Watchers when they offer to pay for her to have the 3 month subscription for free in exchange for her promoting it for a bit.

She doesnt give a shit about genuinely doing it.

Alex wants everything to come to her easily, and preferably while she is sitting on her arse at home in her pyjamas.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Look lets be real here...she only does Weight Watchers when they offer to pay for her to have the 3 month subscription for free in exchange for her promoting it for a bit.

She doesnt give a shit about genuinely doing it.

Alex wants everything to come to her easily, and preferably while she is sitting on her arse at home in her pyjamas.
I thought the breakup was meant to be a wakeup call for our corndog lady,but nope. Still procrastinating,still fat, still insecure,still forever alone, still pretending to LOOOOOVE her friends so much (we all know that she only goes back to her friends when there's no dick in sight,sooo....).
I don't see her ever going back to the happy and trying to be healthy state of mind, her true arrogant bitchy self came out and it refuses to crawl back.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”