Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Guest »

SillySausage wrote:What’s your go-to date night outfit formula?

I usually wear jeans (tight ones too—the tighter the better!), black heeled ankle boots and something lacy (like a blouse or a tank top that looks like lingerie). I love to mix silks and lace with something a little more casual like denim.

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.whowhatwear.com/estee-lalon ... don/slide2" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>whowhatwear</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>estee</span><span>-</span><span>lalonde</span><span>-</span><span>for</span><span>-</span><span>daisy</span><span>-</span><span>london</span><span>/</span><span>slide2</span></a>

Estee cool girling it on Sheerlux

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>1oGtuoxxpXE</span><span>?</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>352</span></a>
"A Fashion Vlogger's Secret to Looking Polished at All Times" ...Estee? Polished? The fuck :rofl:

Of course she has to mention mixing metals again lmao

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ she's hardcore into metallurgy

Also this, nice try Chels

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

SillySausage wrote:https://www.whowhatwear.com/estee-lalon ... don/slide2

she keeps saying the thing -

"
Where do you go for style inspiration?

I obviously love Instagram! But honestly, I love seeing what people on the street—regular people who aren’t vloggers—are wearing. I also love meeting up with my friends and asking them where they got their pieces from."

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SillySausage »

The former office had a little makeover

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Am I crazy or are her nips totally visible, wtf lol.. its from the whowhatwear

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Callan wrote:^ i can just picture them crawling back into her nose when she goes to sleep
Now every time I see her face I will naturally think of this :rofl:

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Callan wrote:Am I crazy or are her nips totally visible, wtf lol.. its from the whowhatwear

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://cdn.cliqueinc.com/cache/posts/2 ... quality=70[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>cliqueinc</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>cache</span><span>/</span><span>posts</span><span>/</span><span>270405</span><span>/</span><span>estee</span><span>-</span><span>lalonde</span><span>-</span><span>for</span><span>-</span><span>daisy</span><span>-</span><span>london</span><span>-</span><span>270405</span><span>-</span><span>1539858914047</span><span>-</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>500x0c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>?</span><span>interlace</span><span>=</span><span>true</span><span>&</span><span>quality</span><span>=</span><span>70</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Yeah she probably thinks it's one more "cool" thing off her bucket list...

Post by Guest »

There is no way she's a DD like she claims to be with tiny nipples like that :rofl:

mator90
Learner
Learner

Post by mator90 »

Callan wrote:Am I crazy or are her nips totally visible, wtf lol.. its from the whowhatwear

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://cdn.cliqueinc.com/cache/posts/2 ... quality=70[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>cliqueinc</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>cache</span><span>/</span><span>posts</span><span>/</span><span>270405</span><span>/</span><span>estee</span><span>-</span><span>lalonde</span><span>-</span><span>for</span><span>-</span><span>daisy</span><span>-</span><span>london</span><span>-</span><span>270405</span><span>-</span><span>1539858914047</span><span>-</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>500x0c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>?</span><span>interlace</span><span>=</span><span>true</span><span>&</span><span>quality</span><span>=</span><span>70</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Does anybody else see TWO NIPPLES ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PHOTO>?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Did you guys see that IG story pic of her at the grocery store captioned "suburban mom?" Think that might have been a shoutout to GG! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

Not that I really want to look at her boobs so closely, but yes, I also think there are two left nipples. It also seems like she photoshopped everything to look a bit more "perky", compared to her swimsuit pics...
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

Estee 2 and 1/2 nipples Lalonde

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

What you could have made out of Estée's flat if you had taste https://www.myscandinavianhome.com/2018 ... r-jam.html ... I just came across this home tour and it is in the same complex as hers, if I'm not mistaken. (They also have the same floors as Estée and it seems to be roughly the same layout.)

helloxoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by helloxoxo »

funwithnames wrote:What you could have made out of Estée's flat if you had taste https://www.myscandinavianhome.com/2018 ... r-jam.html ... I just came across this home tour and it is in the same complex as hers, if I'm not mistaken. (They also have the same floors as Estée and it seems to be roughly the same layout.)
You're right! I also think their kitchen tiles are the same as the ones she ended up replacing with white subway tile.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

OT but she’s hanging/ grocery shopping with @lechrislee again who is also sea cuke’s friend. but a while ago we mentioned that sea cuke’s family has unfollowed estee. so either she’s just friends with this chris guy only now or something else is up. funny how the sea cucumber saga seems like ages ago though! now she has a new flavour of the month in Chels.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

helloxoxo wrote:
funwithnames wrote:What you could have made out of Estée's flat if you had taste https://www.myscandinavianhome.com/2018 ... r-jam.html ... I just came across this home tour and it is in the same complex as hers, if I'm not mistaken. (They also have the same floors as Estée and it seems to be roughly the same layout.)
You're right! I also think their kitchen tiles are the same as the ones she ended up replacing with white subway tile.
Exactly! I did a quick check back to her "New apartment tour" video - same tile, same white pillar. And I remembered the name from the building when someone posted the listing here back in the day. I find it really interesting to see how the family used the (same?) space.

skinamarinkydinkydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by skinamarinkydinkydoo »

Considering an influencer can get up to 15k for 2 Instagram posts and 1 story per ad contract, and how many ads she does.... well. We can do the math.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

ludirudi wrote: Would have been better off in Williamsburg or Bushwick where the finance guys all look for young manic pixie dreamgirls to make them feel young and interesting.
Thank you for making me stop my mad rush of catch-up reading long enough to laugh!! Finance Guys and Pixie Girls sounds like the perfect title for an 80s song!!! :love2:

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

rustandust wrote:OT but she’s hanging/ grocery shopping with @lechrislee again who is also sea cuke’s friend. but a while ago we mentioned that sea cuke’s family has unfollowed estee. so either she’s just friends with this chris guy only now or something else is up.
Its pretty typical for her to just meet up with @lechrislee sans cuke

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Callan wrote:hahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahha Estee doing a Lancome Masterclass HAhahahha... * takes a breath* Hahhahahahahhahah

:rofl:
My apologies, in advance, if this is mentioned already (I’m playing major catch-up on this thread and have gotten to yet another post from my fav, Callan): I think when someone does a Master Class, he/she is the model and not the teacher. I’ve seen Jeffree Star traveling for Master Classes, but he is always the model, and the same MUA does his makeup. Surely to goodness this is the case with Estee...lord help the poor souls who would have to watch her do someone’s makeup!! <3

Return to “Estee Lalonde”