HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Post by Emmy25 »

proverbs_ wrote:What is wrong with this page? I could have sworn that I posted here yesterday? :?
I've had loads of problems with GG lately. It's not just this page.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

^ just refresh

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Miserablily complained and fretted over 5 months and unnecessarily faffing with ovulation tests :roll: here I am going on 136 months + IVF and still no baby. She is so insufferableLily immature and spoiled!

Franedwards5503
Learner
Learner

Post by Franedwards5503 »

The flop word is now 99p on Amazon!! Ahah oh lord

Cuppa_tea
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuppa_tea »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:Miserablily complained and fretted over 5 months and unnecessarily faffing with ovulation tests :roll: here I am going on 136 months + IVF and still no baby. She is so insufferableLily immature and spoiled!
Yeah five months is nothing, quick! I've been through ivf four times, it sucks!

She seems to be having a straight forward pregnancy so far, and struggling to cope already. I had bad morning sickness, and worked 14 hour shifts, best just to get on with it and keep busy and distracted.

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

I haven't watched her videos in a long time but now that she's pregnant I really can't bear to watch it all. I have never seen someone moan so much in my life.

On a side note, I have to make a conscious effort not to look at her teeth. They are so massive you can only see four of her upper teeth. It's so distracting. Also, somebody please hold her down and trim those brows. Beauty blogger my ass.

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry to hear about the ladies here who are or have been struggling to conceive. The worst that Lily's had to go through (apart from waiting five long months for it to happen) is that she's alone when being sick and wishing she looked as glamorous as Meghan Markle does in early pregnancy... I did actually wonder myself how she was looking so well lol, especially travelling to the other side of the world (having a royal entourage probably helps a bit, idk :D ) Just goes to show how we're all different, I guess.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

imtakinga_bath wrote:
CofeeNgossip wrote:She did moan too much in her video. She vomited for two weeks tops? Wishing someone is there with you when you throw up is weird! I can only vomit in privacy, so yeah Lily, try having a "normal job" where you hide in the stalls for 15min until the other two get empty so you can vomit in peace. As someone has said, she would have benefited from having been around more people so she gets distracted from feeling bad.

I thought she went into so much detail about each week of her pregnancy :roll: imagine what her close ones had to hear! She also makes Rich feel bad for only working today, while "she grew a leg". Also no you don't need elastic jeans at 10weeks....

At least she seems genuinely happy about being pregnant. Let's see how she moans when she is in the last month, or the first month when her baby is born and she will struggle with baby blues
I agree that she could use the distraction of being around people - I find that I feel much better on weekends at the moment, and that's probably because I work from home too, and while I'm working, I can't help thinking about how nauseous and/or hungry I feel all day! However, I have to defend Lily with regard to the jeans - no she wouldn't have had a bump at 10 weeks, but I'm 10 weeks right now and I'm really bloated. If I wear loose boyfriend jeans I'm okay, but doing up my skinny jeans makes me feel really constricted, so have been debating buying some under the bump maternity jeans. For now I'm sticking to joggers and boyfriend jeans cos I don't want to jinx anything before 12 weeks.
I'm 4 weeks and bloated as heck lol... Also with the bad nausea since week 2. I just want to scream at her GIMME A BREAK!

I can see her naming her kid something like Augustina (no offense if anyone is or knows an Augustina lol)
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

I think she’ll name her child with an L because she has a bond with her father who’s called Lionel and might wanna alliterate.

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

glamdamage wrote:
HaveSomeMilk wrote:what are the sisters kids called?
Honey, Bailey, Acer and Rocco :roll:
Fuck off seriously :rofl:

I cannot WAIT for Lily's baby name.

And I agree with someone who said she went over the top micromanaging things. She's not 21, it's unlikely she'd fall pregnant straight away! Plus they were kind of in a stressfull(ish) situation with the reno and everything. Why was she so worried? God it's like we used to say, "lily thinks if she wants a baby, she'll get a baby". It's so true. She didn't get what she wanted right away and so she panicked. I desperately wish she'd just suck it up and see a therapist. She never will though, because she's not strong enough to handle being told she's wrong.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

She should name her kid Agave, Maple, Stevia or Marmite.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Oh dear I hope she doesn’t teach the kid to hate their hair.

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:She should name her kid Agave, Maple, Stevia or Marmite.

Marmite Domino Garnham? Has a ring to it, no? :P

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Tulips wrote:
meg1912 wrote:She should name her kid Agave, Maple, Stevia or Marmite.

Marmite Domino Garnham? Has a ring to it, no? :P
It certainly does! ImageImage
Or Marmite Domino Avocado Hello Fresh Garnham?! ImageImage

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:Lily makes it sound like she had a sait a long time to get pregnant. 5 months for god sake. She always want everything to happen RIGHT NOW like a spoilt child , so for her 5 months is long but in reality it's probably even below the average time !!

The doctors say a year for a healthy average couple which they both are, and she was on the pill for 15 years.

Honestly I don’t care if I get slated for this comment but I absolutely hate her for that comment she is so fucking insensitive, the spoilt cow couldn’t comprehend having to wait for her fertility to regulate.

Try waiting 5 years to get pregnant only to then go through a stillbirth. She has no fucking idea of hardship and unfairness.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Lucille Bluth wrote:On a side note, I have to make a conscious effort not to look at her teeth. They are so massive you can only see four of her upper teeth. It's so distracting. Also, somebody please hold her down and trim those brows. Beauty blogger my ass.
Lmao thiiiiis. I've never really noticed how big her upper teeth are until recently!!

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

was i not paying attention to the video properly? i thought the point of her talking about the 5 months was that she didn't get a period for that time at all - she wanted it to come so she would stop worrying about it, because she'd heard that your period either comes back right away?

anyway i don't care enough to rewatch it lol.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

daddyoh wrote:was i not paying attention to the video properly? i thought the point of her talking about the 5 months was that she didn't get a period for that time at all - she wanted it to come so she would stop worrying about it, because she'd heard that your period either comes back right away?

anyway i don't care enough to rewatch it lol.
Yeah, I don't remember her talking about agonizing over not getting pregnant for 5 months, just not getting her period and so not really understanding her cycle and when she is/isn't ovulating, unless I'm also misremembering things. She said she heard that on average it takes 6 months for cycles to regulate after coming off the pill.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

That’s because she didn’t. She wasn’t worried about not getting pregnant while trying. She didn’t know when to try and when she tried, it worked straight away. That’s why she is being insensitive and so many people doubt they heard her right. You did. She just wasn’t sure when she was ovulating. That’s it.

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

em-snow wrote:
ilikeitlikethat wrote:Lily makes it sound like she had a sait a long time to get pregnant. 5 months for god sake. She always want everything to happen RIGHT NOW like a spoilt child , so for her 5 months is long but in reality it's probably even below the average time !!

The doctors say a year for a healthy average couple which they both are, and she was on the pill for 15 years.

Honestly I don’t care if I get slated for this comment but I absolutely hate her for that comment she is so fucking insensitive, the spoilt cow couldn’t comprehend having to wait for her fertility to regulate.

Try waiting 5 years to get pregnant only to then go through a stillbirth. She has no fucking idea of hardship and unfairness.
When you come off the pill they say it can take up to a year for your cycles to regulate themselves. If she'd have actually thought about wanting to try in the future she'd have moved to a form of contraception that means your fertility returns as soon as its taken out.
My doctor recommended I got an IUS (coil) about two years before we began trying for a family so that I didn't have to wait for my fertility return when we did actually start trying. I'm surprised that someone with their own gynaecologist :roll: like Lily didn't get similar advice.

Em-Snow, thats awful, I'm so sorry that has happened to you <3

Return to “Lily Pebbles”