Fleur de Botched Botox: Hello Riv (Ad) - Part 23

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Fleur de Botched Botox: Hello Riv (Ad) - Part 23

Post by Armywife1508 »

Yes to the blurring filter on her videos...so noticeable. These people actually think they’re fooling us.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Armywife1508 wrote:Yes to the blurring filter on her videos...so noticeable. These people actually think they’re fooling us.
Ironically because they use the blurring/smoothing filters it automatically makes me think they must be looking extra rough or they have serious wrinkles to hide and I see them as totally untrustworthy. It's ridiculous to show us skin care, or favourites as you don't get accurate results, its'all a lie. It's just an illusion with Botox, fillers and filters. Makes me literally laugh out loud when I read comments on how good their skin is looking, how flawless it is. It's hilarious to me! I'd be embarrassed to use those filters, inside I would feel dirty for deceiving people. Why are some people so naive??

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by LaurieLaurie »

scgirl212 wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:
Tulips wrote:I wonder who she's digging at in her latest Insta post about valuing true friends...
I would imagine she lost a lot of ‘friends’ when River was born, it happens to a lot of us but I guess Fleurs ‘friends’ were more superficial than most.
My mom warned me when my son was born that we might lose our childless friends. We have a 6 month old and we hardly ever see our best friends anymore! We can't just drop everything to go see a movie randomly or go out to dinner past 6pm without some notice to line up a sitter. Even if it just grandma. She needs to make some mom friends in her area, it would e good for River to interact with other babies as well...
She never seemed interested in baby groups.

Post by Guest »

^ From what I remember, she wasn't even interested in mingling with other mums/ couples from the ante-natal class she attended once or twice.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I think she said something about skipping the ante natal classes bc they didn't really like the other parents there, I assumed the other parents weren't in the same sort of social circles they are in

Post by Guest »

drasticactions wrote:I think she said something about skipping the ante natal classes bc they didn't really like the other parents there, I assumed the other parents weren't in the same sort of social circles they are in
Yes, I assumed so too. If true, she's such a snob ;)

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Tulips wrote:
drasticactions wrote:I think she said something about skipping the ante natal classes bc they didn't really like the other parents there, I assumed the other parents weren't in the same sort of social circles they are in
You spelled knob wrong.

Post by Guest »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Tulips wrote:
You spelled knob wrong.
:D

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

Didn't think her face looked different, until I watched a video. Maleficent eyebrows are doing her no good oh my god
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I love how nothing escapes the eyes of GG. Her botox job is horrid.

Pixiemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixiemoon »

I've been considering Botox - I'm 35 with horrendous lines on my forehead - sadly through expression as I've had them since I was 16. I hate them. But Fleur has put me off for a bit longer after seeing what's happened to her!! :o

sharn
Learner
Learner

Post by sharn »

Havent been watching fleur for ages but lol @ her for getting botox. If she wanted to look younger why oh why she had spent all her youth trying to dress and look like a 50 year old mama? A simple style makes a woman look much younger than botox fillers. Lighter eye makeup, choosing more flattering colors and cuts, not suffocating herself with scarves all the time and leaving her face visivle by tying her hair back maybe would be more effortless and less scary than that botox face.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Pixiemoon wrote:I've been considering Botox - I'm 35 with horrendous lines on my forehead - sadly through expression as I've had them since I was 16. I hate them. But Fleur has put me off for a bit longer after seeing what's happened to her!! :o
I think it’s more her expressions though. I disagree with the title “botched Botox”. I don’t think it’s botched, it’s just the way she raises her eyebrows and already gives off witchy vibes. My whole direct family have very strong frown lines and mine was getting worse, to the point it was there when I didn’t frown, so I got Botox and I feel so much better about myself! FDF maybe got too much straight up - just find someone good and get a small amount first to test!

Helmi
Debater
Debater

Post by Helmi »

I was so annoyed by the way she defended Topshop in her latest "New in November" video. She was basically saying that she will continue to promote Topshop and shop there receive free items from them because boycotting the company would hurt innocent people. Considering that she has studied economics, I am shocked at her ignorance. In the end, a decline in sales will hurt the owners of the company, such as Philip Green. However, if all these idiot influencers keep promoting the brand like nothing happened, nothing will change. Basically, Fleur is saying that she is condoning the man’s actions simply because the company is paying her to promote them.

Ellie2008
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellie2008 »

I disagree of course a decline in sales will hurt the employees, when the bottom line is impacted the company will likely take cost saving measures & who is impacted then - the employees.

j[]ck
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by j[]ck »

80% of that video was out of focus... And not completely in an artsy way.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Lol like Fleur gives a single fuck about employees being impacted. She just loves free shit and wants to continue to be sponsored by the brand because she's a cheap, trashy, selfish person

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

she studied geography, not economics. i did, and not supporting a company when they do this stuff, yes the bosses will lose money but the first thing they'll get rid of is employees (0 hour contract staff, those working to put themselves through uni etc), then way after will be the Boss Salaries. Isn't Philip Green the man who fucked over BHS? Big Bosses will do literally anything to safeguard their personal profit, and they don't give a shit about employees. I agree with boycotting harmful brands, but there's no ethical consumption under capitalism, and you'd also have to boycott Topshop, Topman, Wallis, Evans, Burton, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins and Outfit. I'm a massive feminist but I probably won't stop shopping there as I've got used to the brands and like how they fit/value for money etc.

I don't agree with Fleur as she's just being paid to say that she still shops there. Maybe if she'd ever had an actual career with a creepy boss she'd understand more. But she won't. She doesn't care about employees, she just cares about fast fashion, ugly bags, and herself. Everyone has a price, and hers is lower than most. Sad really considering how wealthy she is. I know poor working class people with more morals than her.

Post by Guest »

How many times can she say 'diviiiiine', 'gooorgeous', 'sttttunning'' in one video :| :|

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

I finally unsubbed. Recommending the Lancôme flower put me over the edge.

Return to “FleurDeForce”