OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by OhLorde »

sorry double post
Last edited by OhLorde on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

Thanks again @Callan for posting those pix, I didn't wanna give her any more views :roll:
friendz123 wrote:Again with the tongue poking through her teeth!
^ I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT SO MUCH!

Honestly I'm sure there are editing all over her face when she posts those pix on her own account and especially her body, then when Chelsea posts that pic of her, boom a huge gap between what she portrays herself to be and what she really looks like. I mean there is an extent where you can portray yourself to be quite skinny and how different you really look in RL.

This girl has no shame, no dignity, nothing - literally an empty shell of a scammer and fraudulent bitch. And I still don't get why brands or even her damn management are still using her as their ambassador... I would be so embarrassed.

I think she has body dysmorphia, she's also insecure to the point I think she actually surpassed Gabriella Lindley. Now that I think of it, they are exactly the same: editing their pics to the point that they seem like skinny girls when in RL they are not, buy apartments like they are trust fund babies, de-friend and hate on (or jealous of?) others who are better than them (skinny, intelligent (subjective lol) and have stable partners...?), and have zero intelligence with no absolute interest in anything and the only difference is that Estee scams people's moneys through undisclosed ads, and I don't think that Gabby does anything at all except for lounging at home all day everyday. :roll:

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

I still maintain that Aslan bought her that apartment in London or gave her a huge cash settlement as a way to get rid of her/keep her quiet. Shes doing fairly well with all the brand partnerships but she’s hardly sensible with her money. Shes a total nouveau riche. She has no concept of what she’ll do when her YT following dwindles. Her stats aren’t looking great. And people think she’s investing in property? I highly doubt it. She’s constantly blowing her money on Celine and other tacky designer stuff. And what about all those flights back and forth from NY she was doing? They certainly aren’t cheap. She may be making bank with all the shady free stuff she gets but never discloses but she’s got a huge spending habit too.

Estee has never struck me as the kind of person who is savvy with money. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using her connections to this Chels chick to meet naive, hipster rich guys. Girl needs a suga daddy now that the sea cuke has finally come to his senses and ditched her.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

tadahhhhh wrote:I still maintain that Aslan bought her that apartment in London or gave her a huge cash settlement as a way to get rid of her/keep her quiet.
Yes, can totally imagine that. We'll never know what really happened, but Aslan was so generous to let her live in the house long after the breakup, even so (we suspect) she cheated on him with Trevor. So either Aslan cheated first or/and wanted to keep her "happy" after they parted ways to ensure her silence.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

I bet for this NY trip, Glossier probably paid for her flight

M+Lee
Learner
Learner

Post by M+Lee »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
SillySausage wrote:I'm thinking Park Slope. Klaudia's cab ride, her early morning Prospect Park, then picking up a coffee at Blue Bottle on her way back. Also Yesterday Estee and Chelsea's avocado toast was Kos Kaffe Park Slope and they unusually didn't tag it yet tagging everything in Williamsburg, closer to Chelsea's place. Strange place to move if you aren't planning on having kids soon.
Yeah, Park Slope was my first thought too. Odd neighborhood choice for a single woman in her 20s, that is like stroller central. Good choice for Reggie if she does bring him over then that location would make sense. Somehow I do not see Aslan being good with Reggie being flown over to NYC, wonder who actually "owns" him? I'm thinking it is Estee because she obviously has primary physical custody. Wonder if he helped her with the purchase of the Lodon flat to keep Reggie close by? I sense custody issues there.
I have had the inkling that Aslan helped her with the London flat. I truly believe he owns it and is either allowing her to stay there for free or is asking for rent from her. No one on here has found the public records that she owns that flat. I believe the amazing detectives on here found the public record of Aslan owning the house he's in now. But no one could find that she owns the London flat. I am 100% convinced Aslan helped her with the London flat. He seems like a good guy in that respect.

Another note: she just drives me crazy with how much money she seems to have. How on earth did she get so lucky to have all that she has? Her attitude like she's some A list celebrity is annoying AF! I want to just forget she ever existed, but it's too much fun watching her tower crumble. Just wish it was faster.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

friendz123 wrote:I bet for this NY trip, Glossier probably paid for her flight
I bet you're right.. Chels was there too and she took pix of the "Brow Boy" large props they had, I was like no girl put THAT down and back away now.

MalinaWe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MalinaWe »

tadahhhhh wrote:I still maintain that Aslan bought her that apartment in London or gave her a huge cash settlement as a way to get rid of her/keep her quiet. Shes doing fairly well with all the brand partnerships but she’s hardly sensible with her money. Shes a total nouveau riche. She has no concept of what she’ll do when her YT following dwindles. Her stats aren’t looking great. And people think she’s investing in property? I highly doubt it. She’s constantly blowing her money on Celine and other tacky designer stuff. And what about all those flights back and forth from NY she was doing? They certainly aren’t cheap. She may be making bank with all the shady free stuff she gets but never discloses but she’s got a huge spending habit too.

Estee has never struck me as the kind of person who is savvy with money. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using her connections to this Chels chick to meet naive, hipster rich guys. Girl needs a suga daddy now that the sea cuke has finally come to his senses and ditched her.
Settlement? Quiet about what? It's not that she was married to him

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

friendz123 wrote:Again with the tongue poking through her teeth!
this makes me want to punch her so bad. I really have come to hate her. never thought this would happen

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I just wanna know why, with all the shopping she does, she always ends up in that EXACT same black lace bodysuit/top thing when she ~goes out~.

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

It's entirely possible someone made some investments on her behalf when she was landing big contracts. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she has a share in Daisy for example or something else she shills constantly. It's happened recently with somethingNavy that for years she was pushing Bandier and it only came to light recently that she's involved with the company, among others, in a much more substantial way than just an influencer. So I wouldn't be shocked to discover Estee was up to something similar. I also wondered if that London apartment is something she already owned and had been renting out for a while and that's why she had the delay in moving in. I only say that because it took less time than a sale to go through but long enough for a tennant to be given notice.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

halloBrit wrote: I also wondered if that London apartment is something she already owned and had been renting out for a while and that's why she had the delay in moving in. I only say that because it took less time than a sale to go through but long enough for a tennant to be given notice.
The apartment sale was listed 22 December 2017

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

Callan wrote: friendz123 wrote:
I bet for this NY trip, Glossier probably paid for her flight

I bet you're right.. Chels was there too and she took pix of the "Brow Boy" large props they had, I was like no girl put THAT down and back away now.
:rofl: True. Chels' brows already have their own postcode.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ i can just picture them crawling back into her nose when she goes to sleep

Post by Guest »

Lamour88 wrote:I just wanna know why, with all the shopping she does, she always ends up in that EXACT same black lace bodysuit/top thing when she ~goes out~.
I was just going to say this lol. A black bra, see-through lace top, leather miniskirt that is so tight she can barely breathe, some ugly witch ankle boots. It's like her one and only "sexy" outfit lmao

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

Callan wrote:^ i can just picture them crawling back into her nose when she goes to sleep
:rofl: cannot stop picturing it now.

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

^ Yeah, that's hilarious, Callan!

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

What’s your go-to date night outfit formula?

I usually wear jeans (tight ones too—the tighter the better!), black heeled ankle boots and something lacy (like a blouse or a tank top that looks like lingerie). I love to mix silks and lace with something a little more casual like denim.

https://www.whowhatwear.com/estee-lalon ... don/slide2

Estee cool girling it on Sheerlux

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

Callan wrote:^ i can just picture them crawling back into her nose when she goes to sleep
:D This might be the funniest thing I've read all day! :rofl:

(They'd also make an awesome mustache. It's Movember after all!)

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

funwithnames wrote:
:D This might be the funniest thing I've read all day! :rofl:

(They'd also make an awesome mustache. It's Movember after all!)
Hahah, glad you guys liked :love2:

Return to “Estee Lalonde”