Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Alexandra Rodriguez
paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Post by paperboats »

bugginout wrote:I love that show, Ive seen every season, and yea, Alex could totally be on that show, she'd probably lie about her food diary though, but they'd call her out on it.
paperboats wrote:the way she does her make up looks like her face is literally framed in a roll of fat.
love that pink tracksuit atrocity on her. like a piglet plumped up for slaughter.

her labored breathing from just standing around and talking is giving me anxiety. she's only 25. this is not going to end well.

anybody know that british show "supersize vs. superskinny"? they present all the health problems that come from being obese or very underweight. alex checks a lot of the boxes, especially skin problems. yup, your skin will always look like shit, girl. eat another green hamburger. :FU:

(i know, i'm super mean today, pmsing like crazy over here :D )
imagine one of the skinnys trying to eat even one third of her daily amount.yikes. that show wouldn't work on her. i seriously doubt she has a clue about how fucked up her diet is. i don't think i have ever seen her eat a genuinely healthy meal.

it makes me queasy how this obviously mentally unstable girl makes coin by selling her disordered eating as "body positivity". iwonder if she wll ever get the help she needs.

laboricua
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by laboricua »

DiamondsAndLace wrote:Every time I see her, I think about a lifestyle change.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
You'd be amazed at how well that works for motivation. A different Youtubber helped keep me motivated during my own weight loss journey.. I won't mention her name because I do genuinely enjoy her channel now and I feel kinda bad for using her massive size as my motivation lol. But man did it work beautifully! When I didn't want to go to the gym, I threw one of her videos on, and it helped remind me why I was doing this.

Also, if she genuinely feels confident in those clothes, I say wear whatever the hell you want. Fuck what other people think, or what society deems acceptable. If you feel good, then do you!

My problem is that she's full of shit. Trying to appear confident when she's constantly trying to hide her gut. Why not share your struggles with your viewers instead of lying? Then share the process of finding clothes that really do make you feel confident instead of pretending? That I would respect, immensely.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

paperboats wrote:the way she does her make up looks like her face is literally framed in a roll of fat.
love that pink tracksuit atrocity on her. like a piglet plumped up for slaughter.

her labored breathing from just standing around and talking is giving me anxiety. she's only 25. this is not going to end well.

Hahaha at the piglet comment. Also I couldn’t agree more. She is almost 26 and hasn’t even had children yet not that is an excuse for a bigger tummy. She really shouldn’t be shaped this way given her age, history and the fact she’s had 2 weight loss procedures (stomach and face). She can say she’s Happy until the cows come home (honestly no shade to her or pun intended) but I JUST DON’T believe it!

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

i don't really watch her videos anymore but i watched her plus size haul. gotta say, she's almost tolerable in this one. and i really think she suits head bands and the whole vintage-y vibe if she wasn't as obese as she is. i sometimes imagine fat people the way they would look if they were a healthy weight and she's beautiful. well, she used to be. i hate hate hate the zooming in on not-really-funny bits. what is that supposed to even mean.
apart from that, she looks gorgeous in the maroon coloured dress aaand completely shits on it by putting the ugly cardigan on it but yeah, she had a cute few seconds in the dress.
also: i totally dont believe she feels okay with her mahoosive fupa. that thing is a front butt. it's not even a camel toe or a fupa anymore. it's fucking huge.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

geekinthepink wrote: apart from that, she looks gorgeous in the maroon coloured dress aaand completely shits on it by putting the ugly cardigan on it but yeah, she had a cute few seconds in the dress.
you mean she had a cute MOMENT! hahaha. that dress is very pretty though, you're right.

there are still people asking for tips in the comments of her old weight loss videos. don't they check what she looks like now?

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

She needs to "size up" more. Things dont look good on her when theyre skin tight, period.
It's funny how she thinks clothes that are even slightly loose are a size up from her size. No, that is your size!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

paperboats wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: apart from that, she looks gorgeous in the maroon coloured dress aaand completely shits on it by putting the ugly cardigan on it but yeah, she had a cute few seconds in the dress.
you mean she had a cute MOMENT! hahaha. that dress is very pretty though, you're right.

there are still people asking for tips in the comments of her old weight loss videos. don't they check what she looks like now?
ah shit, forgot to incorporate MOMENT... hahaha, thanks for the reminder.
she didnt show herself in the dress from the side though, did she? that probably is a whole new story. i freaked out a little, every time she turned to the side... she really is huge now. and looks like a stuffed sausage. the fat sits so super unfortunate on her. it looks like its slowly suffocating her.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

laboricua wrote:

You'd be amazed at how well that works for motivation. A different Youtubber helped keep me motivated during my own weight loss journey.. I won't mention her name because I do genuinely enjoy her channel now and I feel kinda bad for using her massive size as my motivation lol. But man did it work beautifully! When I didn't want to go to the gym, I threw one of her videos on, and it helped remind me why I was doing this.

Also, if she genuinely feels confident in those clothes, I say wear whatever the hell you want. Fuck what other people think, or what society deems acceptable. If you feel good, then do you!

My problem is that she's full of shit. Trying to appear confident when she's constantly trying to hide her gut. Why not share your struggles with your viewers instead of lying? Then share the process of finding clothes that really do make you feel confident instead of pretending? That I would respect, immensely.
same. i do watch amberlynn if i need motivation. she really is such a lost case that i immediately put anything sweet or fatty down. its a bit pathetic maybe but i feel better watching this absolute train wreck sometimes

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

geekinthepink wrote:
laboricua wrote:

same. i do watch amberlynn if i need motivation. she really is such a lost case that i immediately put anything sweet or fatty down. its a bit pathetic maybe but i feel better watching this absolute train wreck sometimes
i just recently discovered fatgirlflow and her partner and watch them for the same reason..

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

paperboats wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
laboricua wrote:

i just recently discovered fatgirlflow and her partner and watch them for the same reason..
thats where i have to stop. i find them absolutely disgusting. no idea why. but they are my limit

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Slimming those shoulders now too hey Alex lol Image

Lcmer11
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lcmer11 »

The black cold shoulder shirt with white polka dots and black pants was the only winning “~MoMeNt” from the haul. The tracksuit would look like garbage on anyone in size. Those “mom jeans” are absolutely atrocious.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Were Alex and Alan on a TV show?

OneLegBentPose
Learner
Learner

Post by OneLegBentPose »

Ugh. Time to start getting more serious about my health and losing weight. I don't want to be like her. :(

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Elizabeth537 wrote:Slimming those shoulders now too hey Alex lol Image

Oh man. What the fuck is she doing?!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

Post by Learningtobetruthful »

B[inthe]itch wrote:She's such a catch. Deeply insecure and neurotic, poor feminine hygiene, doesn't shower after the gym, has fungus on her feet, pimples all over her face and ass from eating junk day and night, has a clingy mother that's equally unstable. Get in quick boys!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Lmao I love you, everytime I read one of your posts I almost start cry/laughing :lol:

bananahammock90
Talker
Talker

Post by bananahammock90 »

The mom jeans kills me. I do appreciate women who wear what they want but they don’t even look good on slim women.

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

She has ANOTHER try on haul..does this girl do anything but throw all her money away on clothes she will never wear? Like wtaf :?

Also can someone tell me what is wrong with her legs? Why do they always bent like they are broken? :|

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

She has ANOTHER try on haul..does this girl do anything but throw all her money away on clothes she will never wear? Like wtaf :?

Also can someone tell me what is wrong with her legs? Why do they always bent like they are broken? :|

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Learningtobetruthful wrote:She has ANOTHER try on haul..does this girl do anything but throw all her money away on clothes she will never wear? Like wtaf :?

She casually mentioned in it that she partnered with boohoo .. so I'm pretty sure she gets all that for free.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”