Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Alexandra Rodriguez
B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Post by B[inthe]itch »

She's such a catch. Deeply insecure and neurotic, poor feminine hygiene, doesn't shower after the gym, has fungus on her feet, pimples all over her face and ass from eating junk day and night, has a clingy mother that's equally unstable. Get in quick boys!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

B[inthe]itch wrote:She's such a catch. Deeply insecure and neurotic, poor feminine hygiene, doesn't shower after the gym, has fungus on her feet, pimples all over her face and ass from eating junk day and night, has a clingy mother that's equally unstable. Get in quick boys!

I'm sure they're waiting in line for this gem of a girl.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

howareuevenreal
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by howareuevenreal »

Her new boohoo/ASOS try on haul is pretty good. She disclosed the sponsorship with boohoo, all of the clothes seem to fit her, she spoke about sizing — buying an 18/20, and I think she seems genuinely happy in this video.

I can’t hate it.

marshmellyx3
Informer
Informer

Post by marshmellyx3 »

This is on her voting post on insta. She gets salty about everything, who is she to judge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

The blue sweater is poor quality and the neckline does not flatter her. The jeans don't fit properly. The pink outfit just looks ridiculous and calling it cozy 10 times ain't making it look cozier. It's too tight around her calves. Image

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

This shirt dress she claims she sized up but this is the size she should be wearing. It looks like a night dress. Something I'd wear as pyjamas in winter but she wants to wear cum-fuck-me boots with them. Image

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

She looks like a fucking Lamington cake in this. But it's much more flattering than anything I've seen her wear in a long time. Image

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Finally the perfect dress for her! Then she goes and puts on a horrible cardigan over it! Image

MegaMess
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MegaMess »

As a fellow plus sized girl I would NEVER take fashion advice from Alex. She knows nothing about buying for her body type or even buying the right sizes. She either looks frumpy or like a sausage about to explode.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

She definitely reads here. She threw in a comment to us that she's aware we are going to say "take a shot everytime she says cute".

Fuck you Alex.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Finally the perfect dress for her! Then she goes and puts on a horrible cardigan over it! Image

The dress would look so good with black leggings underneath. I would wear it.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

She had a crack at haters saying how she doesn't care about her fupa again....then continued trying to hide it with her arm. Image

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

the way she does her make up looks like her face is literally framed in a roll of fat.
love that pink tracksuit atrocity on her. like a piglet plumped up for slaughter.

her labored breathing from just standing around and talking is giving me anxiety. she's only 25. this is not going to end well.

anybody know that british show "supersize vs. superskinny"? they present all the health problems that come from being obese or very underweight. alex checks a lot of the boxes, especially skin problems. yup, your skin will always look like shit, girl. eat another green hamburger. :FU:

(i know, i'm super mean today, pmsing like crazy over here :D )

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

all her outfits look like cheap trash. they would look shit in any size.
all her taste is in her mouth. just shows that all those retailers don't give a crap about who advertises for them and how.

bumblebea
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bumblebea »

Since when did "moment" become the new "situation"?? It seems like every single video has her saying dumb stuff like "I'm loving this red moment here" or "this dress has a super cute easy breezy cozy moment" or "pumpkin fall diet coke moment bb!!!!" :x

Also is she even capable of uploading a video that's not sponsored? --sigh--

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

MegaMess wrote:As a fellow plus sized girl I would NEVER take fashion advice from Alex. She knows nothing about buying for her body type or even buying the right sizes. She either looks frumpy or like a sausage about to explode.
Totally agree with you. I assume that she buys clothes she sees on others who are slim and thinks the outfit will look exactly the same on her, but she forgets the 300 lbs in her backyard :roll:
A tight evening dress on a size 2 girl is not gonna look the same on a size 20,it should be obvious. Also, you have to take your body type into account and try to accentuate the good parts of it instead of focusing on the obviously not so flattering parts. (In her case - fupa).
Instead of trying to hide her fupa with her arm she should try pin up dresses and skirts or long dresses,they look really flattering on her and make her look like she has a waist. Wearing all tight clothes makes her look like a can of diet coke (shoutout to the person who mentionned it first <3 )
Yes,she can wear whatever she wants, but she wants to be a model and fashion icon for her subscribers, so she has to put a little bit more effort into her outfits and teach her audience how to dress for different body types. Now I just see her hauling random items and throwing them together in a try on, pretending it's a whole outfit.

DiamondsAndLace
Talker
Talker

Post by DiamondsAndLace »

Every time I see her, I think about a lifestyle change.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

bumblebea wrote:Since when did "moment" become the new "situation"?? It seems like every single video has her saying dumb stuff like "I'm loving this red moment here" or "this dress has a super cute easy breezy cozy moment" or "pumpkin fall diet coke moment bb!!!!" :x

Also is she even capable of uploading a video that's not sponsored? --sigh--
She probably watched one episode of Queer Eye and now copies Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxyreigns
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Roxyreigns »

Saw this and immediately thought of Fearless
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bugginout
Learner
Learner

Post by bugginout »

I love that show, Ive seen every season, and yea, Alex could totally be on that show, she'd probably lie about her food diary though, but they'd call her out on it.
paperboats wrote:the way she does her make up looks like her face is literally framed in a roll of fat.
love that pink tracksuit atrocity on her. like a piglet plumped up for slaughter.

her labored breathing from just standing around and talking is giving me anxiety. she's only 25. this is not going to end well.

anybody know that british show "supersize vs. superskinny"? they present all the health problems that come from being obese or very underweight. alex checks a lot of the boxes, especially skin problems. yup, your skin will always look like shit, girl. eat another green hamburger. :FU:

(i know, i'm super mean today, pmsing like crazy over here :D )

Return to “Learningtobefearless”