Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by PowderGirl »

friendz123 wrote:I don’t understand how she gets so many affiliate links. Does she/her management literally just email companies all day explaining who she is and asking for affiliate links for everything she owns?
Its like a partnership between a influencer who produces content and a retailer (e.g. topshop) who has an affiliate program hosted by an affiliate tracking platform (e.g. rewardstyle or amazon affiliate).
Upon approval to the affiliate program, the influencer can log in to the retailer’s affiliate platform and get unique product tracking links, known as affiliate links.

I don’t think her management has anything to do with that. Maybe they set her up with the affiliate tracking platform in the first place. But you can actually do that yourself and don’t need an agency for that

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Callan wrote:I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "
Sponsored only means that they are being paid to feature a product or create content, the brands also usually require final approval. That has to be disclosed in the US and UK.

However, she is violating US FCC regulations becauae ALL relationships have to be disclosed, brand trips and gifted products included.

I am sure it was either gifted or PR (for review)

drakeisascorpio
Learner
Learner

Post by drakeisascorpio »

I was sort of under the impression that when she travels, that's when Aslan gets Reggie, which seems beneficial to both of them since they both like to travel and therefore won't have to board him if they take turns with their schedule and then they both get to have him for large chunks of time, not just a day or two. It probably minimizes their interactions especially if maybe they have a mutual friend or maybe a dog walker who brings him back to her apartment when she's back.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

mator90 wrote:
Callan wrote:I bet the only thing she paid for was her Vitamix lol, she said herself that "its not spoored "obviously" "
yeah i imagine her walking into stores trying to get shit for free all the time and then becoming "friends" with all the sales associates hahah
That's hilarious!

Spoored lol.. I meant sponsored. Sorry my spelling/typing is extra atrocious today! Ack.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

drakeisascorpio wrote:I was sort of under the impression that when she travels, that's when Aslan gets Reggie, which seems beneficial to both of them since they both like to travel and therefore won't have to board him if they take turns with their schedule and then they both get to have him for large chunks of time, not just a day or two. It probably minimizes their interactions especially if maybe they have a mutual friend or maybe a dog walker who brings him back to her apartment when she's back.
There was a time recently when they were both on extended trips to the US so they do board Reggie somewhere.

An apartment in NYC is outrageous! It's even more hilarious given the fact that the Cuke dumped her. She was going into that relationship so hard & now she looks so foolish

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ maybe she probably got it in the summer when she was back and forth every 5 minutes, and now she's stuck with it, just no man this time.

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

Maybe she plans a relapse and bam! cucumber jr (alas the kid friendly neighborhood)

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

AnnaWintour wrote:I remember the days she was besties with Gemsmaquillage, before she got replaced by Amelia > that Oskia chick > Chelsea.
She's morphed into whoever's she's friends with. When she spent more time with Meg (their old housemate) and Gemma she had the best of her personalities, which I now see was just a reflection of them.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

Lamour88 wrote:Estee said years ago that they would never put Reggie on a plane because they didn't think he could survive the flight. Obviously she might've "changed her mind" about that, but seeing as he's old already and has been through enough changes this year, flying him over to live in New York City would be rather cruel.
Absolutely, and then would he be staying in NYC or is the idea to fly him back and forth :( Also, at least Reggie's familiar with the kennels or dog-sitter in the UK. Estee's going to leave him and Aslan isn't going to be able to take him every time, so there's even more change. I hope moving Reggie isn't on the cards at all. Estee won't be leaving him because that's the best thing to do, it's because she weirdly doesn't give a shit and is happy for an excuse.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

ripeandruin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ripeandruin »

Lamour88 wrote:Wtf is that weird pose?

Whenever I see her now I think of how she said on her podcast, of getting her first tattoo, that she was excited while getting inked because "I was finally in a cool scenario for the first time in my life!"

I feel like everything she does now is based around her thinking, "Is this a cool scenario? I'm in a cool scenario! If I give another peace sign it means I'm in a cools scenario right?"
Yeah, she has always been obsessed with being “cool”. Even when she was with Aslan, she’d often describe things or people as “cool”. It’s her fave word, together with “girl” (as in, “hey girl”, “sup girl” etc) :roll: It’s like she’s an insecure 15/16 year old who hasn’t found her sense of self. I won’t be surprised if she thinks smoking is cool too lol.

ripeandruin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ripeandruin »

bells77 wrote:
AnnaWintour wrote:I remember the days she was besties with Gemsmaquillage, before she got replaced by Amelia > that Oskia chick > Chelsea.
She's morphed into whoever's she's friends with. When she spent more time with Meg (their old housemate) and Gemma she had the best of her personalities, which I now see was just a reflection of them.
Didn’t she have a joint channel with Gemma? Which didn’t last very long? Lol fail.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

I’m not convinced that her crazy rich lifestyle comes from ads and affiliate links. I don’t know any other influencer with the same number of subscribers who can own two flats in the most expensive cities in the world. Samantha Maria is still renting, right?

helloxoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by helloxoxo »

emmagossiper wrote:I’m not convinced that her crazy rich lifestyle comes from ads and affiliate links. I don’t know any other influencer with the same number of subscribers who can own two flats in the most expensive cities in the world. Samantha Maria is still renting, right?
Yeah, but Sam has never had a book deal or been an ambassador for a huge brand like Adidas or Lancome, right?
Estee had to have saved some money while living with Aslan so it's possible she put down a huge downpayment on her flat in London, which would make her monthly payments a lot more manageable. I would guess she's just renting in New York and will only be there a certain number of days per year to avoid having to go through the visa process.

skinnymouse
Informer
Informer

Post by skinnymouse »

Reggie will probably die if Estee flies him to New York with her... :(

I mean all her plants die......

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Guess she's in Ny for "work" and I'm using the term very loosely here, she acts like some Paris Hilton socialite

wonder if she was using a filter, something weird was going on

lol

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Again with the tongue poking through her teeth!

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

The snakeskin blouse/jeans ensemble is so unflattering, so is the lace top with that hideous jacket. It kills me that she has the means to buy amazing stuff, yet this is what she wears. I just can't...
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

I may have fallen behind, who is this Klaudia chick?

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Unfortunately poor Reggie won't be around much longer no matter what she does. The average lifespan of a Greyhound is 10-12 years and Reggie is 12. There will be backlash no matter what she decides but moving him to NY would be her most selfish move yet. #freereggie

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

philodendron wrote:I may have fallen behind, who is this Klaudia chick?
A PR employee of the skincare brand oskia. She came out of nowhere lol as usual

Return to “Estee Lalonde”