CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

Re: CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Post by Guest »

cupcakesandcream wrote:
surfergirl+33 wrote:How people can gain that much weight that quickly is crazy to me.
With the amount of mukbangs of unhealthy food she does (and what she eats when not filming), plus 0 activity/exercise is not surprising.
Exactly. I know she prefilms a good bit, but look at the mukbangs and her nails and you can see how many are filmed back to back.

I honestly can’t see how anyone eats like her, at the rate she does and what she’s eating. My stomach would be fucked.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I cringed every time she drove through that BK drive thru and admitted she’d been there five days in a row. She wouldn’t even order a normal meal, it was a burger, two spicy chicken sandwiches, a shake, fries, and a Diet Coke.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Anise »

Discod wrote:I cringed every time she drove through that BK drive thru and admitted she’d been there five days in a row. She wouldn’t even order a normal meal, it was a burger, two spicy chicken sandwiches, a shake, fries, and a Diet Coke.
Same. There was always the same base order of what she always wants and on top of it a *new* thing she was *trying out* for the video which would be in the title. The title never has the entire menu that she orders. She only got obsessed with chicken sandwiches because David likes them. She never used to eat them from any place. Always a copy cat no matter what it involves.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

I think anyone would gain 50lbs quickly if they were hittin the BK drive thru for the 2 for $6, nightmare king, cheesy tots, slurped, and Diet Coke FIVE DAYS IN A ROW.

Plus all of the cheese pizza, buttered pasta, and fried Chinese food she eats. She never shits so it’s just curdling in her legs.

Of course I was the dumbass that rooted for her while she trained with mackfit and here she is, eating McDonald’s for her tragic “live show”

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

“She never shits so it’s just curdling in her legs. ”

I am now deceased :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She’s done two “tour dates” with a week break and suddenly she’s “living life on the road” in her latest music video. Footage from her two dates making herself seem like she’s a big star out doing sold out shows everywhere in concert venues.

She’s so delusional and smug.

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

Id love to see Trisha do a challenge and make it a documentary where she does a Biggest Loser/Transformation kind of thing...

She sees a therapist, nutritionist and personal trainer. Vlogs the whole thing if she wants, documenting her progress. At the end of the 30 days, she gets amakeover (makeup, hair, clothes that she cant pick) and has a final reveal. It would be interesting to see what she looks like when she goes natural and dresses up like someone that isnt a Spice Girl or hooker.

I think it would be so cool and she would get views for it, probably more than what the shit content she posts now.

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

littlegarose wrote:

Someone had a vlog about her Chicago show. :(
oh my god

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Emilia Fart just uploaded her vlog about Trisha's show and meeting Trisha. Good god, Trisha looks so gross. Her rolls are hanging out of her outfits. I love Emilia but she needs to find someone better to stan.

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

Post by sadaffair »

i never understood why emilia liked trisha so much. under emilia’s eccentric makeup and outfits, she seems like a very self aware and well spoken person. trisha is the complete opposite. also, on one of her videos someone said she looked like a “sodium bloated hog” i actually laughed out loud at that comment lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Trisha manages to sound so phoney even when someone genuine like Emilia is complimenting her. Emilia is the kind of person who would actually be a good friend in the community to Trisha, but Trisha would rather butt lick Jake Paul and run around with Ja$$on and crew. She’s just become beyond unlikeable.

But she’s “living life on the road” now so she’s important in her mind..on the road to diabetes and being irrelevant is more like it.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Am I the only one who can't stand Emilia too? They are both beyond annoying to me.

Wellinever
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wellinever »

monak wrote:Am I the only one who can't stand Emilia too? They are both beyond annoying to me.
I'm 50/50 on Emilia and 20/80 on Trisha, so I'm anticipating 70/100 enjoyment on the meet-up video.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i like emilia when she breaks character which i felt like she did in the trish video because for some reason she's really deluded into liking trisha

Post by Guest »

Part of me thinks this whole “tour date” nonsense was to plug this EP she’s coming out with. Funny how she’s already got a music video featuring footage from her “show.”

What made YouTube unique was watching relatable people...relating to their strengths, weaknesses, laughing with them, crying with them etc. Now YouTube is just wannabe “celebrities” aka nobody try hards with zero talent. If I want to watch assholes, there are several actually talented celebrities I can think of that I can follow on social media. At LEAST they have talent. Trisha is just an asshole. I like Emilia fine, but she’s on the tail end of this YouTube phase and she’s idolizing someone who is the epitome of why YouTube sucks now.

Rant off.

WhateverJ
Debater
Debater

Post by WhateverJ »

lisherm0102 wrote:Id love to see Trisha do a challenge and make it a documentary where she does a Biggest Loser/Transformation kind of thing...

She sees a therapist, nutritionist and personal trainer. Vlogs the whole thing if she wants, documenting her progress. At the end of the 30 days, she gets amakeover (makeup, hair, clothes that she cant pick) and has a final reveal. It would be interesting to see what she looks like when she goes natural and dresses up like someone that isnt a Spice Girl or hooker.

I think it would be so cool and she would get views for it, probably more than what the shit content she posts now.
That's NEVER going to happen, ever. Because she'd actually have to admit to herself (and others ) that she's unhappy with her looks. She has zero self awareness nor self control to go through with anything like that.
Her getting a makeover for real (not for comedic value where she goes back to her old self afterwards) would require her to realise she looks like shit and has no style. I mean she thinks she's "stylish" and gives other people makeovers... like imagine being THAT delusional.

Your idea is so good though , that really would be amazing but she's never gonna commit to anything out of her comfort zone . Or anything that'd make her break the delusion .
Don't get bitter, just get better. Get a grip, get a life, and get over it. :love2:

Post by Guest »

Whateverjulia wrote:
lisherm0102 wrote:Id love to see Trisha do a challenge and make it a documentary where she does a Biggest Loser/Transformation kind of thing...

That's NEVER going to happen, ever. Because she'd actually have to admit to herself (and others ) that she's unhappy with her looks. She has zero self awareness nor self control to go through with anything like that.
Her getting a makeover for real (not for comedic value where she goes back to her old self afterwards) would require her to realise she looks like shit and has no style. I mean she thinks she's "stylish" and gives other people makeovers... like imagine being THAT delusional.

Your idea is so good though , that really would be amazing but she's never gonna commit to anything out of her comfort zone . Or anything that'd make her break the delusion .
I would watch the hell out of this, tbh.

Haven’t watched her vlogs or videos in forever now but started lurking this sub again and holy cow, it’s amazing how different she’s become (weight wise) since July! Seeing the photo on Jason’s Instagram of her, Jason and Jake Paul—wow, just wow. I would love to see NerdCity discuss her toxic bullshit so folks will stop thinking it’s “cute” or worship her like Emilia Fart does.

Post by Guest »

Trisha is in a weird delusional phase of life now where she actually has bought in to what her fishies tell her. She actually thinks she is a “skinny legend”....emphasis on “legend.” It’s so pathetic to watch someone who thinks they are hot shit when they are just a washed up social media user with zero self awareness.

And she’s so smug because of her attachment to the vlog squad. It’s fucking awful. The girl is waddling around stage in outfits that do not fit her, break when she tries to pry herself into them and she doesn’t even bother hiding her diaper butt aka cheap butt pads. Like what in the hell.

She’s a damn circus attraction at this point.

CircusElephant4DiaperButtWardrobeMalfunctions

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I know she’s awful, but a part of me still likes her. I love Emilia Fart, so I thought her appearance at the show was amazing, until Trisha asked if she was a troll :?
I truly think Trisha has bottom of the barrel self-esteem and her over-compensation has just become her personna. I used to do that, everyone who mattered and really knew me knew it was a joke. She knows she’s a clown with her ill-fitting costume changes. She’s just too damn lazy to stick to any diet or exercise program.

cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakesandcream »

TeddySerious wrote:She’s done two “tour dates” with a week break and suddenly she’s “living life on the road” in her latest music video. Footage from her two dates making herself seem like she’s a big star out doing sold out shows everywhere in concert venues.

She’s so delusional and smug.
The new music video is just confirmation that she has given up on any effort even her music. I mean she has some previous videos that actually have some of the best production I've seen coming from wannabe youtube singers. But this new one is just boring. And the saddest part is the all the shots of her eating.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”