Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Alexandra Rodriguez
cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Re: Learningtobeprediabetic - Part 13

Post by cosmeticblonde »

OMG the new "tea spilling GRWM" is too much. She's off on a whole tangent about being an "INFJ" which as we've discussed in this thread previously, Alex most likely is not. :roll: :roll: :roll:

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by paperboats »

guys, anybody having problems with the website aswell? it's completely fucked up, doesn't show new posts and kicks me off every time i try to see my own posts. :x

i watched alex "plus size jeans"-vlog and almost died when she showed that she bought an ass mask to get rid off the pimples on her ass. bitch, that's the least of your problems.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

Having burger King right after personal training is so disturbing. Like.... WHY?? It's not her first time, btw. We've all seen her at McDonald's drive through in her vlogs. Even when she's at home she's having junk.
How can you treat yourself so poorly and still pretend you're at a good place mentally and physically?

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Post by cosmeticblonde »

One of Alex’s best friends, Lily, posted this on her story :rofl: THE SHADE, THE SHADE OF IT ALL. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

I'd put money on the fact that she's only eating Burger King because she's seen Trisha Paytas doing Burger King taste tests in her car literally most days for the past couple of weeks...

I don't get Mukbangs to begin with, they're so boring and make me wanna eat and I've been doing enough of that just lately since it's Halloween/Holiday/Birthday/Carb season! :? :D ...Let alone, I don't wanna see people who are extremely overweight eat fast food/shitty food for fun. DON'T HATE ME PLEASE but seriously, I wanna see PLUS girls who are positive, that show me clothes I could possibly wear too, that show me it's OK to go on the beach in a bikini and be proud, who go to the gym and inspire me to go too. Alex used to be that girl as most of us know and it's an abomination that she's still thriving as a YouTuber given the state of her content now. :(

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Careful, she might put up another "Fat Girls Can Do Anything" video and try to convince people she hikes and eats junk too. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Literally the face I pull when seeing her stuff her pie hole with junk. Image

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Literally the face I pull when seeing her stuff her pie hole with junk. Image

Lol. Ditto.
She says she didnt finish the burger. Highly doubt that. Do u see the size of the other crap she eats when she goes out

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

lol randomly checked Alan’s story and saw this Image Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

Post by Learningtobetruthful »

cosmeticblonde wrote:OMG the new "tea spilling GRWM" is too much. She's off on a whole tangent about being an "INFJ" which as we've discussed in this thread previously, Alex most likely is not. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Just saw it..wth is an INFJ? :roll: After listening to all her bs I am a.. GMAFB..

And ladies those jeans were hilarious she thinks she got a booty.. :rofl:

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

Post by Learningtobetruthful »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Oooooh if you go onto her Insta Stories you can ask her a question!

Call her out ladies! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 54b5b4.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181105</span><span>/</span><span>c49e63a802c648d4ff137587f854b5b4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

LMAO I bet she got pissed :rofl:

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

There she goes again with the thirst

Pass the garlic salt
Learner
Learner

Post by Pass the garlic salt »

disigney wrote:Image

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

I’m just watching her thrift store video. The outfits are atrocious but most importantly have you seen the state of her overpriced almost new sofa?! It looks so worn and out of shape after just a couple of months! :rofl:

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:I’m just watching her thrift store video. The outfits are atrocious but most importantly have you seen the state of her overpriced almost new sofa?! It looks so worn and out of shape after just a couple of months! :rofl:
Why did the image of her playing with her weenie on that sofa pop up in my mind? Considering what she's posting on Instagram lately with all that thirst....

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Pass the garlic salt wrote:
disigney wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... e46b25.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181107</span><span>/</span><span>1ae0b1fc48a14c3f89a10633f9e46b25</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c72b83.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181107</span><span>/</span><span>688e876fc6298fe6400b276fa1c72b83</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... e18394.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181107</span><span>/</span><span>1ed105b7564fabeebc8d349a08e18394</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I bet if you go through her camera roll it would be at least 50 selfies in that one outfit. Good lord she’s vain.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Why does she act like some sex starved horndog when she's dumped but whenever she's been with Alan she acts like a frigid old prude?

Clearly she only likes to get all sexy so she can spend the night at home taking selfies of herself.

Maybe if she was sexy in her relationship he wouldn't have looked at other women.

Ouch.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Does a bear shit in the woods?! Image

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

I dont know if it's the people I sub to on YT, but I am so fricking tired of ALL the Mukbangs. To me its just a lazy ass way to put no effort into your channel so you can make money and look like you care. Over it

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

lisherm0102 wrote:I dont know if it's the people I sub to on YT, but I am so fricking tired of ALL the Mukbangs. To me its just a lazy ass way to put no effort into your channel so you can make money and look like you care. Over it
I agree.... I’m over seeing people eat on YT too. It’s so boring and there are such an overkill of them now too. :(

Return to “Learningtobefearless”