CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Post by Discod »

TeddySerious wrote:And people are laughing at her during this.

What a total joke.
It looks like some kind of Playdough Fun Factory :rofl:

cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cupcakesandcream »

This is tragic.

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

pious wrote:
poopflinger wrote:i’m an idiot, y’all

back in the day i subscribed to trisha’s patreon to see what she posted (boring shit) but it didn’t charge me right away. i just cancelled shortly after subscribing.

yesterday someone in her comments said she made a video about almost going bankrupted last year on her patreon, i decided to subscribe again to see what they were talking about. I saw no such video and cancelled my membership (the payment page explicitly says “you won’t be charged until the first of the month”)

I look at my account this morning and I was charged $10.00 even after cancelling the membership. I contact my bank, they say they can’t do anything. I contact patreon and guess what... they say they can’t do anything and that I would have to contact trisha directly and ask for a refund. GREAT

I wrote her a message that I highly doubt she will see

on the patreon payment page it says 2-3 times “you won’t be charged until the first of the month”

all in all, i’m dumb.
I think she changed that recently because she used to say snapchat members could only get added at the first of the month, then about a couple months ago she said you would get added immediately now. She might've forgot to change the description on Patreon. So you might have a decent chance of getting your money back if shes not too terrible a person. Maybe comment on her posts so other patrons can see it and make a public stink about it?

there are comments on every post saying “give me refund!!!” from different people, so i think it’s safe to say she doesn’t give refunds haha :/

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

I really don't have the words anymore for any of this. Why is she eating a cupcake in a dirty fucking bathroom? Who thought this would be a good idea for a photoshoot? Why are people paying money to see this crusty, nasty ass waddle around on stage?

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

cupcakesandcream wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>ABGp9dGCkv4</span></a>

This is tragic.

The most tragic thing about it is people actually fucking paid money to see that. What in the actual fuck.

surfergirl+33
Informer
Informer

Post by surfergirl+33 »

I don't know why I can pick out all her flaws and criticize her and talk shit about her on this thread and STILL want her to succeed. I want her to be happy and get healthy and lose weight and deflate her face. I am actually angry how her mom enables her.

surfergirl+33
Informer
Informer

Post by surfergirl+33 »

But, also, she is a grown-ass woman making tons of money doing bullshit. So it's frustrating to watch her and maybe I see myself in her in some way? I don't know. But god damn I don't want her final TV cameo to be 600lb life.

Post by Guest »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>trishapaytas</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1059271443542958080</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I really don't have the words anymore for any of this. Why is she eating a cupcake in a dirty fucking bathroom? Who thought this would be a good idea for a photoshoot? Why are people paying money to see this crusty, nasty ass waddle around on stage?
What is wrong with her?? How is promoting being unhealthy a good thing??
What is this world??

I’ve never seen someone more delusional with fans as delusional as she is. She looks her absolute worst. Ugh and I couldn’t listen to her meeting fans on her instastories...every.single.one...”thankkkkk yewwwww hehehe thankkkkk yeww”

She sounded so friggen phoney. I can’t with her.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

surfergirl+33 wrote:I don't know why I can pick out all her flaws and criticize her and talk shit about her on this thread and STILL want her to succeed. I want her to be happy and get healthy and lose weight and deflate her face. I am actually angry how her mom enables her.
Yeah, I feel the same. Her mom disgusts so much I skip over parts any time she is in it. I don't think I've ever once heard her mom or her sister express concern over any of Trish's self-destructive behaviors; they just bask in her limelight. At least Jason tries to steer her in healthy directions.

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

I think Jason forgot the eat healthy shit because he looks sooo fat now its insane... Why have all the drama about chicken parmasan when you just ignore and forget about it just moments later!? He doesnt steer her in healthy directions anymore because it doesnt get more views so why bother when she doesnt want to eat healthy...but that's not real love.

Even Trisha has gained a lot of weight after the stupid fake " breakup" drama failure :roll: but in Trisha delusional mind she is perfect! :roll:

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

does anyone remember what her weight wasn’t when she had that breakdown a couple months back? i think it was just beelow 220 right? she has to be at least almost 250 now... i seriously sorry for her..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>trishapaytas</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1059271443542958080</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

we get it trisha! you hate salads and all vegetables except potatoes! congrats on being forever 4 in terms of taste. just step back and look what your diet and lazy lifestyle has done to you. you're 30 you should be at your prime especially since u have the money but u look like complete shit and eat nothing but cheap garbage. not much of an accomplishment huh, haven't grown at all except in size. looking like an obese hippo on stage that just got tranquilized. u clearly have nobody in your life to steer u in the right direction and it shows. i mean i knew this was going to be hilarious but i had no idea i was going to have so much second hand embarrassment watching her :?
Last edited by Anise on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Jason is so greedy that I wouldn’t put it past him to propose and marry her for views. Of course, he will also divorce her and have a huge nasty split for views. The cash grab for him is extremely important since he has no chance at anything in life comedic wise but YouTube.

She totally has put on another 30lbs since Bora Bora. It’s just bad. She might as well make merch that reads “fuck health” because that’s more like it.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

TeddySerious wrote:Jason is so greedy that I wouldn’t put it past him to propose and marry her for views. Of course, he will also divorce her and have a huge nasty split for views. The cash grab for him is extremely important since he has no chance at anything in life comedic wise but YouTube.

She totally has put on another 30lbs since Bora Bora. It’s just bad. She might as well make merch that reads “fuck health” because that’s more like it.
she already has shirts that say "fuck salad" she's so rebellious :roll: :rofl:
really showing her own damn self what her poor diet is doing to her. but acting like it doesn't bother her by owning her sloppy mess of a body. Im glad she trained with a top notch trainer for all of 2 days, the results are astounding.

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

[quote="Discod"]Is she dressed as a fat Ghostbuster? Her pockets are trying to escape.

A FAT GHOSTBUSTER BITCH I AM CACKLING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Cheesey wrote:
shilohjulia13 wrote:Is Jason trolling? This is maybe the worst photo of her ever. She looks absolutely terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
for anyone who doesn't know, this is the britney costume that shes recreating in this photo...
ouch.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

She has morphed into the goddess of fertility. Oh, the irony! Live shot from her Patreon

Post by Guest »

What happened to Sean? I thought she hired him for this tour.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I find it hilarious that she probably spent so much money on these ill-fitting costumes, trying to do a huge production like she thinks she's on a legit concert tour like Britney or Justin Timberlake or something :rofl:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I don't feel sorry for her at all. I hope she gains another 100 pounds because she deserves it since she refuses to grow the fuck up and eat like an adult. Eating disorder or not she's doing NOTHING to help solve this issue. She embraces an extremely unhealthy lifestyle not only food wise but well, every aspect really. I can't decide who's more pathetic her or Jason. I'm leaning towards Jason since he's older, has children and thinks it's okay to be partying with a bunch of 20 somethings. Maybe one day he'll get an actual job and make something of himself. This YouTube and comedy gig is just embarrassing. :roll:

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”