Luke Conard

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard

Post by Hippo »

No thanks. His personality doesn't really do it for me, he's doesn't have much talent to speak of, and his face reminds me of a bush baby.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

TheInfetileMule wrote:Would anyone of you date Luke (from everything we know about him through youtube) if you had a chance? Be honest!

To me, there's nothing less attractive than a 31-32 year old guy living with a ton of roommates in what can only be described as a frat house. I understand the cost of living in LA is high, but I'd rather date a mature 30 year old living in a shoebox than Luke.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

TheInfetileMule wrote:Would anyone of you date Luke (from everything we know about him through youtube) if you had a chance? Be honest!
If I were a lot younger (like 28 or so) and single? Might be fun to date him for awhile, but I am not sure he'd be long-term material.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Kleineganz wrote:
Angie V wrote:
kaysagossiper wrote:It makes me extremely uncomfortable when youtubers receive money, or things that cost money from their 10-15 year old fans. These kids are spending their allowance on people to make bank to talk in front of a camera for a few hours. I can't even stand the P.O. box letters. If I were in their position I would say that the viewers can send LETTERS and LETTERS only. not bioderma or money or random ass shit that most likely gets thrown away anyways.

I think this was very low of Luke. taking advantage of a bunch of kids if you ask me.
I agree. I also just think if he wants the money, then fricking save up for it and earn it yourself. I understand that other people on kickstarter could do that too, but damn he makes bank and the rewards sound really overvalued and not worth it.
He makes "bank?" All of his channels combined don't come close to what Ingrid earns. If you take a split down the middle from the Social Blade estimates, he brings in about $145,000/year gross. After taxes (remember he's considered self-employed and California has one of the highest state income tax rates in the nation), that ends up being about $85,000/year. Now I know that may still sound like a lot, but he's living in an expensive part of California, splitting the rent on a pretty ritzy house with 4 other guys (two of which don't earn nearly as much as the rest). He also has a car and gas prices in California are also one of the highest in the nation.

To me it's a wonder if he can even have much left over to save for retirement (which I hope he's doing).

I'm sorry but in my mind that's not making "bank."
Yes, for what he does, he makes bank. No one is forcing him to live in an expensive part of California, if he couldn't afford it, he would live somewhere else. You can disagree all you want but that won't change my opinion.

I think your eyes are a little blinded by this dude because whenever ANYONE says even one negative thing about him, there you go defending him. Maybe you should take a step back and realize he is not this amazing and talented guy, but a normal person who is overpaid and overproduces his voice. There's a reason he hasn't been signed to a big record company.

Thanks.
imma ball til the day i fall

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Based on his live show last night and the fact that I like older guys: yes

Based on everything else he's ever done: no

:P

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

No I would not date him. He's a child in a 31-year-old body.
imma ball til the day i fall

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnoshebetterdont »

Dating: no
One night stand: yes

And I'm a guy ;)
#BYEFELICIA

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

Nope! I don't think he is ugly, he is okay looking, and I liked him much better in the Kristina years, but nope - not long term material.

None of that group of YouTube boys are.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

nooo way
not my type at all
and his personality :?

mijumaru
Learner
Learner

Post by mijumaru »

During his Ministry of Magic days, probably. Now, def not.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

he's 10 years older than me, and i'm not really into older guys. he does have really nice eyes, but i don't think that makes much difference in the end. no i wouldn't date him, maybe a one night stand, but only if he bottomed(i'd just hope his moaning to not be as bad as his singing)
The Internet knows all your secrets

lambrini
Learner
Learner

Post by lambrini »

Not if it includes touching or talking. But he is welcome to pay for the food and wear a mask. But not like a sex-shop mask. More like a Ryan Gosling cutout mask. Or just a paper bag. And I dont mind it covering his whole body.

Gosh I hope he doesnt make weird eating noises. Such a nightmare.
"What's happened? Do I need to put down my secateurs for this?"

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

No since he is 12 years older than me.. lmao. I'd rather not have that much of an age gap.

monuments
Informer
Informer

Post by monuments »

ohnoshebetterdont wrote:
Dating: no
One night stand: yes

And I'm a guy ;)
OMG I love that your signature goes with pretty much every comment you make on here. <3

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysalad »

I don't think I would date him. I would love to be friends with him...maybe help me get closer to Jason, LOL!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Really? I don't find Jason attractive at all. Now Alex Carpenter...I would totally date him.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

I haven't watched many of Luke's videos, but based on what I've read on here probably not.

I'd take either Alex or Jason though :)
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

oldhaunts wrote:I wouldn't date him, maybe back a couple years ago when he looked like Jesus, but now no.

Alex Goot comes off as a major prick. Can't imagine Elle ever liked him.

I prefer John Noe, of Dave Aday. Even Alex Carpenter because I love his personality. Speaking of, where has he been?
Isn't Alex out helping Shay with his documentary?

I wouldn't date Alex now, because one of the age difference being pretty big and two, I just don't really like his personality that much anymore. Though back in his MOM and ALL CAPS days I had a pretty big crush on him haha.

Return to “Luke Conard”