LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

orangesocks182
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

Post by orangesocks182 »

Lol she’s such a liar. Saying on her insta stories she used to have size 22-24 ear tunnels... I had size 22 and not had a tunnel in for years and the hole has hardly shrunk, once you go over a certain size they don’t shrink that much.

Also I’ve known lily for years as we grew up in same town an we have a lot of mutual friends, she has never had massive tunnels.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

orangesocks182 wrote:Lol she’s such a liar. Saying on her insta stories she used to have size 22-24 ear tunnels... I had size 22 and not had a tunnel in for years and the hole has hardly shrunk, once you go over a certain size they don’t shrink that much.

Also I’ve known lily for years as we grew up in same town an we have a lot of mutual friends, she has never had massive tunnels.
I think in her head she sees herself as this ~edgy~ girl who is different. Listens to The Doors OKAY I'M SO DIFFERENT, wore Vans before they were cool and had 'emo vibes'. But she was never that cool or into it. And for sure she's never had 22 size tunnels.

It really feels like she's imagining herself to be a completely different person than she really is and just lives off of this fantasy. And she's a total bitch to any commenters unless they praise her.

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

saurusofha wrote:
orangesocks182 wrote:Lol she’s such a liar. Saying on her insta stories she used to have size 22-24 ear tunnels... I had size 22 and not had a tunnel in for years and the hole has hardly shrunk, once you go over a certain size they don’t shrink that much.

I think in her head she sees herself as this ~edgy~ girl who is different. Listens to The Doors OKAY I'M SO DIFFERENT, wore Vans before they were cool and had 'emo vibes'. But she was never that cool or into it. And for sure she's never had 22 size tunnels.

It really feels like she's imagining herself to be a completely different person than she really is and just lives off of this fantasy. And she's a total bitch to any commenters unless they praise her.
This. But not only this, she definitely has a ‘not like other girls’ attitude and it’s gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

saurusofha wrote:

This. But not only this, she definitely has a ‘not like other girls’ attitude and it’s gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Adele Dazeem wrote: This. But not only this, she definitely has a ‘not like other girls’ attitude and it’s gross.
Yes! She's very standard, sure she's not like the other mainstream bloggers but other than that, she's quite basic. She still follows a lot of trends, even though she pretends she doesn't and dresses in all the easy to get popular clothes brand's latest offerings. I mean... I genuinely don't see anything about her that's 'special'. She even got a mint green Fiat 500 when that was a thing ffs :rofl:

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Adele Dazeem wrote: This. But not only this, she definitely has a ‘not like other girls’ attitude and it’s gross.
Yes! She's very standard, sure she's not like the other mainstream bloggers but other than that, she's quite basic. She still follows a lot of trends, even though she pretends she doesn't and dresses in all the easy to get popular clothes brand's latest offerings. I mean... I genuinely don't see anything about her that's 'special'. She even got a mint green Fiat 500 when that was a thing ffs :rofl:

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Lily’s done this before with her ‘recreating teenage me’ video she made herself much more scene/emo than she ever actually was.
And I agree I don’t find Lily’s style ‘alternative’ at all she just follows trends. First it was Peter Pan collars and now she’s wearing band t-shirts only after they were stocked in the likes of Topshop and ASOS. To me Lily just dresses like the majority of younger people in the UK.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Yup. Like you can't buy everything from Asos, Topshop and New Look and claim you're different and special. Naaah

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

More slurring and jumbled speech at the beginning of her newest video :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Tuesday - Lily forgets she has an eye test booked today, says she thought she booked it for tomorrow because she wouldn’t forget halloween.

Wednesday - Lily pretends she completely forgot about halloween, forgot to get sweets for the trick or treaters and pretends to hide from them.

Such a pointless thing to lie about, how does it bring any enjoyment to her life?

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Why is she stretching her ears again? Is that how she will prove us wrong on saying that she's basic?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

subject_delta
Stalker
Stalker

Post by subject_delta »

That leopard print jumpsuit is actually hideous.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

saurusofha wrote:Why is she stretching her ears again? Is that how she will prove us wrong on saying that she's basic? Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
She's definitely going through something. She hasn't got anything real in her life

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

According to Lily, this dress is sooooo big on her and she should've sized down. WTAF? It's not big at all, Lily!!Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

That dress was tight across her chest.
The black dress with sequins wasn’t even fastened at the back.
The leopard print jumpsuit was clinging on for dear life, I think if she tried to sit down it would have actually burst!

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

The lighting in her vids and angle she films at (before she does the cut aways of her in front of the door) confuses me. She looks so washed out.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Uau, talk about desperation! Why did she have to show herself in her undergarments? So unnecessary!! And no words to describe this outfit. Lily is literally firing in all directions...
And why doesn't she wash her hair? So nasty!!!!Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

YellowLadybird
Informer
Informer

Post by YellowLadybird »

I feel like following Lily on anything now is just watching someone have a slow mental breakdown and it makes me really uncomfortable.

Peetwee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peetwee »

Lily is way too old to be tweeting things like "I have really strange music taste" when she's deciding whether or not she likes the new Slipknot song. She acts like she's 16 just starting college. Ermegerd so edgy. RAWR. No, you don't, my mum knows Slipknot.

Also, the yearly tweet about which wrestler she will dress up as and whether anyone will recognise her. Jesus.

Intrepidtraveller
Talker
Talker

Post by Intrepidtraveller »

Peetwee wrote:Lily is way too old to be tweeting things like "I have really strange music taste" when she's deciding whether or not she likes the new Slipknot song. She acts like she's 16 just starting college. Ermegerd so edgy. RAWR. No, you don't, my mum knows Slipknot.

Also, the yearly tweet about which wrestler she will dress up as and whether anyone will recognise her. Jesus.
The whole edgey wrestling fan malarkey winds me up, I'm a life long wrestling fan myself but I don't remind everyone every 20 minutes.
She was working with a UK wrestling company earlier this year/last year cos she'd all of a sudden be kissing their arses, going to every show even the Manchester ones. Was obviously doing paid promotion for them but maybe she got bored of it or they got bored of the half arsed stuff she'd do for them.

Either way the stuff she used to get to do is annoying cos she'd always make it seem like an inconvenience when nobody is making her do the work.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”