heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Post by Paige Willow »

green_eyez19 wrote:I loathe this entire family.... Emmy deserves so much better.... What kind of mother does that.... That spoiled brat needs to learn that the world doesn't revolve around her.... Terrible parents they are.... Maybe Maddie would be more likable and less whiney if her parents told her no from time to time
What a new low. Not linking Emmy’s girl guide sale so that she wont surpass delayed and not cute Maddie. What a disgrace. As for the vacation, honestly, she blames the weight gain on water?. Not the desserts and carbs? Its ok to indulge on vacation but she is delusional as hell. Only time she is happy is on vacation, shopping or away from the kids.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

green_eyez19 wrote:I loathe this entire family.... Emmy deserves so much better.... What kind of mother does that.... That spoiled brat needs to learn that the world doesn't revolve around her.... Terrible parents they are.... Maybe Maddie would be more likable and less whiney if her parents told her no from time to time

I hate Melissa. Maddie is a delayed brat. I brought cookies from Emily to support her. I will never buy anything from her two daughters. Only Emily. I watch only for her and will only support her.

Emily's birthday is on Sunday. What is Moo doing for her? Will she have a birthday week like Maddie?

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

BlackBerry wrote:

I hate Melissa. Maddie is a delayed brat. I brought cookies from Emily to support her. I will never buy anything from her two daughters. Only Emily. I watch only for her and will only support her.

Emily's birthday is on Sunday. What is Moo doing for her? Will she have a birthday week like Maddie?
I'm sure she will be "tired" from her vacation at the Dominican Republic so they're going to do something "quick and easy". Emmy will be grateful anyway even when bratty Maddie hogs all the attention, interrupts, and is a total disgrace. Emmy will get her "special trip" another year because for whatever asshat excuse Moo has, this won't be the year. I hate Melissa and her spoiled brat bio kids.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

IMACritic2 wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:

I'm sure she will be "tired" from her vacation at the Dominican Republic so they're going to do something "quick and easy". Emmy will be grateful anyway even when bratty Maddie hogs all the attention, interrupts, and is a total disgrace. Emmy will get her "special trip" another year because for whatever asshat excuse Moo has, this won't be the year. I hate Melissa and her spoiled brat bio kids.

I hate her kids too. Melissa and Andres are horrible parents. Emily should be treated like a princess. In fact, she should get two weeks of birthday fun. Her viewers are noticing the differences between Emily and her own kids too. She deletes comments about it.

princessjasmine
Learner
Learner

Post by princessjasmine »

IMACritic2 wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:

I can’t stand Maddie the way the jumps Infront of the camera when it’s pointing at Emmy, I feel like she would be the type later on to throw in Emmys face that’s she’s adopted. I kind of noticed that autumn tends to favor Emmy over Maddie which I do hope that’s the case.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

princessjasmine wrote:
IMACritic2 wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:

I can’t stand Maddie the way the jumps Infront of the camera when it’s pointing at Emmy, I feel like she would be the type later on to throw in Emmys face that’s she’s adopted. I kind of noticed that autumn tends to favor Emmy over Maddie which I do hope that’s the case.
I mean who doesn’t favor Emmy?..... usually 5 yo are adorable and sweet but there is something about Maddie that is unbearable... the attention hogging., the neediness , the constant crying and temper tantrums ... the worst to me though is that despite it all Emily is just thankful to be there ... she is everything and then some....

Yojworld
Learner
Learner

Post by Yojworld »

Poor thing tries. Dressy dangly earrings and romper to ride in the mud and zip lining. :?
She replied saying she took Emmy's link off cause Emmy already made her goal. BOTH of their links say they already earned a patch but neither of them have made it to 100. She said in the end it just goes to both so "it doesnt matter".
I feel this just hurts Emmy in the long run cause androo&moo will just resent her for being so likable while her other children get left out.
I LOVE that she gets so much support & love from everyone, but then I feel sadness for her. I hope and pray her parents don't become even more aholes than they already are.

And another thing. She's brings this drama to herself. Already knowing that the viewers rally behind Emmy and will address an issue if we see something's up, taking off Emmy's link and leaves maddie's is just going to start up shit again and proving our point. You just don't do that. That's holding Emmy back. Is this just the beginning of holding her back while the much younger ones try to catch up? Hey moofasa if you can't handle your bio kids being unlikable by the viewers, get off fkn YouTube. :FU:

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

Yojworld wrote:Poor thing tries. Dressy dangly earrings and romper to ride in the mud and zip lining. :?
She replied saying she took Emmy's link off cause Emmy already made her goal. BOTH of their links say they already earned a patch but neither of them have made it to 100. She said in the end it just goes to both so "it doesnt matter".
I feel this just hurts Emmy in the long run cause androo&moo will just resent her for being so likable while her other children get left out.
I LOVE that she gets so much support & love from everyone, but then I feel sadness for her. I hope and pray her parents don't become even more aholes than they already are.

And another thing. She's brings this drama to herself. Already knowing that the viewers rally behind Emmy and will address an issue if we see something's up, taking off Emmy's link and leaves maddie's is just going to start up shit again and proving our point. You just don't do that. That's holding Emmy back. Is this just the beginning of holding her back while the much younger ones try to catch up? Hey moofasa if you can't handle your bio kids being unlikable by the viewers, get off fkn YouTube. :FU:

Yes all of the above. On a side note I want to tell you how nasty melissa 2 is. The gf of Bryan. One time moo told us that Emmy’s bio grandmother was a family friend of Patty’s and that is why moo was able to have a kinship foster/adoption of Emmy. She keeps mentioning how neglected emmy was and how her bio mom had mental health issues. Who tells the world this? Anyway, Whe I saw how close Clemmie’s family was to Bryan’s I thought that maybe he was also related in someway to Emmy. I didnt mean any disrespect but was thinking about moo’s comment about kinship with Emmys bio family. WELL melissa 2 tore a strip off of me for thinking that just because clemmie and emmy are black I thought they were related. She accused me of being disrespectful of “ their” family. Woah what an angry bitch. Honestly. Iwas just remembering that emmys bio family are close to Patty etc.

Anyone else see how nasty this melissa 2 is? Good luck with that Bryan. You already have a seemingly difficult ex wife and now you seem to be heading down the same road. They are not vlogging anymore and thank god. Melissa 2 is just so nasty!

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

princessjasmine wrote:
IMACritic2 wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:

I was just thinking this. I can see it now.

Maddie- your mother did not want you. That's why my mother had to take you in and adopt you. Nobody from your family wanted you. That's why you don't have our last name and my father doesn't see you as his daughter.

Emily goes to Melissa.

Melissa does nothing and tells Emily she needs to get over it.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Paige Willow wrote:
Yojworld wrote:Poor thing tries. Dressy dangly earrings and romper to ride in the mud and zip lining. :?

Yes all of the above. On a side note I want to tell you how nasty melissa 2 is. The gf of Bryan. One time moo told us that Emmy’s bio grandmother was a family friend of Patty’s and that is why moo was able to have a kinship foster/adoption of Emmy. She keeps mentioning how neglected emmy was and how her bio mom had mental health issues. Who tells the world this? Anyway, Whe I saw how close Clemmie’s family was to Bryan’s I thought that maybe he was also related in someway to Emmy. I didnt mean any disrespect but was thinking about moo’s comment about kinship with Emmys bio family. WELL melissa 2 tore a strip off of me for thinking that just because clemmie and emmy are black I thought they were related. She accused me of being disrespectful of “ their” family. Woah what an angry bitch. Honestly. Iwas just remembering that emmys bio family are close to Patty etc.

Anyone else see how nasty this melissa 2 is? Good luck with that Bryan. You already have a seemingly difficult ex wife and now you seem to be heading down the same road. They are not vlogging anymore and thank god. Melissa 2 is just so nasty!

I think that whole family thinks they saved Emily and she would be lost without them. They think she needs to be grateful she is with them. They love mentioning Emily's mother and foster care. I feel for Emily. She is my favorite and I only watch for her. If she ever decides to run away and leave I'll support her and donate to her go fund me. She should be treated better..

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Bullshit. Melissa hates that we love Emily. Emily is not hers. She is jealous of her. There are different patches too I think. Melissa and Andre's can't stand nobody likes or watches for their dumb ugly kids.

Look at what Melissa and Andre's done already to poor sweet Emily.

Backyard haircut
Crop out of family pics
Maddie gets a two week birthday
Maddie and Autumn shares a birthday
Emily can't advance in school because her two dumb kids are not advanced.
Andre's and Melissa admitting Andre's and Emily does not have a real relationship and Andre's doesn't care for her.
Emily being punished for Maddie.

If Maddie is selling cookies, I don't want them. I will only support Emily. Fuck Moo.

Yojworld
Learner
Learner

Post by Yojworld »

Lmfao. Her most recent vlog. Theres a comment saying she's looking rough :rofl:

But guys.... check out her jacket collar. Her hair or face is always so DIRTY the edge of her white collar is black. I am fricken D Y I N G

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Paige Willow wrote:

When did Melissa 2 say all that stuff to you? I think she got FAT ever since she started dating Bryan.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

taketheshot wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:

She said it months ago when he was still vlogging and before they moved. Yes she looks different now. I think its because she is trying to get pregnant who knows? After that

Btw I am so upset about Bella. No way in hell they will spend the money on that poor girl. So selfish. None of them deserve pets. Horrible people. How irresponsible pet parents.

When did Melissa 2 say all that stuff to you? I think she got FAT ever since she started dating Bryan.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Paige Willow wrote:
taketheshot wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:

She said it months ago when he was still vlogging and before they moved. Yes she looks different now. I think its because she is trying to get pregnant who knows? After that

Btw I am so upset about Bella. No way in hell they will spend the money on that poor girl. So selfish. None of them deserve pets. Horrible people. How irresponsible pet parents.

Can you post the link to that video where they say that? I wanna see!

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

taketheshot wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:
taketheshot wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:

Can you post the link to that video where they say that? I wanna see!
Which video? The one re Emmy and the kinship adoption was made over a year ago. She describes the adoption process with Emmy. I believe Emmies bio grandmother was sick and has passed. Her bio mother is still alive ant wont agree to give up parental rights, hence they are permanent legal guardians and cant change her last name. They also still would receive state support for her.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

Has anyone seen bella since her supposed surgery or post injury? I cant believe they spent money for surgery and if so why hasnt she shown how she is doing? This women is deranged talking about the cheaper cost of a happy meal rather than a kids burger for Emmy. Yet she spends all kinds of money on crappy food for herself and Bia.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Emily is 9 years old today. 9 more years of dealing with this family. Happy birthday Emily!!!

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

Ok, GROSS!! She works out, gets all sweaty, thinks she should have brought an extra shirt and that would have made things better (NOT!) but goes on to her errands anyway. I can't imagine how she reeks out there. I wouldn't DARE go anywhere but the shower after working out. She's foul.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

Paige Willow wrote:Has anyone seen bella since her supposed surgery or post injury? I cant believe they spent money for surgery and if so why hasnt she shown how she is doing? This women is deranged talking about the cheaper cost of a happy meal rather than a kids burger for Emmy. Yet she spends all kinds of money on crappy food for herself and Bia.
Bella is having surgery this Thursday she said, unless a cancelation comes up. Apparently that was the next available appointment.

Return to “hkitty1122”