Following :)

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Guffaw Edit:Mark said so and so gigglegiggle PT6

Post by saurusofha »

I can't believe she was acting like a wireless charging pad for a phone is a groundbreaking discovery.
Uhm, no, Android users have been using them for a couple of years, Apple jumped on board what, last year? The year before? Either way - just because it is new to you, no need to act like you're the first person to use them.

At least in my life most people have them on their desk at work or by their bedside, including my parents who are in their late 40s and not interested in tech.

Annoyingly the bralettes she showed were really cute. I don't have boobs either so I'm embracing cute lacy things like that.

Post by Guest »

^ I agree with you about the wireless charger thing too but does her reaction really surprise you? She's been like this for years now: whenever she comes across something new and wonderful to her, she goes on about it excitedly for ages like it's some wondrous discovery. She gets more annoying by the year lol

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Tulips wrote:^ I agree with you about the wireless charger thing too but does her reaction really surprise you? She's been like this for years now: whenever she comes across something new and wonderful to her, she goes on about it excitedly for ages like it's some wondrous discovery. She gets more annoying by the year lol
Nah, not surprised but somehow it grated on my nerves more than usual haha. I can imagine her having a kid and then describing something mundane like a dummy clip like the biggest discovery in the world :?

BlinkBlinkBlink
Learner
Learner

Post by BlinkBlinkBlink »

Capsule makeup brush collection? WTF?

_bridgetmary_
Learner
Learner

Post by _bridgetmary_ »

BlinkBlinkBlink wrote:Capsule makeup brush collection? WTF?
Capshule mug collection. Capshule reformer pilates collection...
It can go on and on forever.
She’s planning on doing a video on black coats. Black coats. Go figure.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Glorious! ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

meg1912 wrote:Glorious! ImageImageImageImage
Full Force Guffaw

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

BlinkBlinkBlink wrote:Capsule makeup brush collection? WTF?
I am HOWLING did she actually do this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A capsule brush collection???? Sooo like a normal person's brush collection??? I can't believe this :rofl:

edit: apparently she is yet to write this masterpiece...probably needs some time to sort out a launch party worthy of such a notable achievement

Lomididi
Talker
Talker

Post by Lomididi »

I am not too sure if I like Anna or doesn’t. She sounds like a sweet girl that happen to be shit in a job. Someone asked her on IG if she wants a baby and her reply is so thoughtful - unlike her work wife lol! I think mark and Anna will be getting a place soon before getting pregnant

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

I can't believe she thinks that putting the summer clothes in storage during the winter is a capsule wardrobe, just that, she did nothing else in that video! And she is writing a book about it? :?

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

An Edited Life: The story of a girl who jumped on a bandwagon, thinks she's an expert, and must share her gospel to all.

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

I have to say her latest video with Mark was a welcome break from her other videos speaking to the camera by herself.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

that skirt with a grey tee? and i'm supposed to take fashion advice from her? no thanks.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

daddyoh wrote:that skirt with a grey tee? and i'm supposed to take fashion advice from her? no thanks.
Whenever she wears that fugly skirt -or any other questionable piece of clothing really- all I can think about is what Julie Bowen read in this Mean Tweets segment.
Last edited by Sybil Vane on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

daddyoh wrote:that skirt with a grey tee? and i'm supposed to take fashion advice from her? no thanks.
So true! She looks ridiculous!Image

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

meg1912 wrote:

Omg whyyyyy. This skirt is GORGEOUS but GONE ARE THE DAYS OF MINIMALISTIC GREY T-SHIRTS WITH EVERYTHING.
I swear, she's like 2 years behind everything, still stuck in that 'minimal grey' phase. You could make that skirt into a really lovely outfit! But no! Ruin it with the same T-shirt you sleep in! I remember that bloggers went through the phase of pairing everything with a white, grey or black t-shirt and it was all 'cool' and 'off-duty model nonchalance' ...but I think now fashion has taken a turn for the maximalist movement. Not to say she should be wearing the crazy runway creations...but taking a look at pinterest or ANYTHING would be a good start! Wear a nice blouse with it! A light knit! Anything would be better.

I mean for the normal person...go ahead, wear your grubby t-shirt with a nice skirt. Do your thing. But Anna-The-Expert-Newton wears it and expects us to hail her as a fashion advisor??? No thanks. Go back to your pajamas.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

floozyfloo wrote:
meg1912 wrote:

Omg whyyyyy. This skirt is GORGEOUS but GONE ARE THE DAYS OF MINIMALISTIC GREY T-SHIRTS WITH EVERYTHING.
I swear, she's like 2 years behind everything, still stuck in that 'minimal grey' phase. You could make that skirt into a really lovely outfit! But no! Ruin it with the same T-shirt you sleep in! I remember that bloggers went through the phase of pairing everything with a white, grey or black t-shirt and it was all 'cool' and 'off-duty model nonchalance' ...but I think now fashion has taken a turn for the maximalist movement. Not to say she should be wearing the crazy runway creations...but taking a look at pinterest or ANYTHING would be a good start! Wear a nice blouse with it! A light knit! Anything would be better.

I mean for the normal person...go ahead, wear your grubby t-shirt with a nice skirt. Do your thing. But Anna-The-Expert-Newton wears it and expects us to hail her as a fashion advisor??? No thanks. Go back to your pajamas.
Yassssss! OMG this is honestly my dream skirt and it makes my heart ache to see how Anna completely butchers it!! ImageImage
I had posted a while back some great ways to style the skirt of dreams and here are,a few more. Yo, Anna, PAY ATTENTION!!
Also, it's far too tight on her. Notice how pretty much all the girls sized up for a more loose fitted look. She's such a dimbat.
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

I don't get how Anna looks quite slim and svelte in trousers most of the time but has this 'mum midriff' thing going on wearing that skirt, it's so unflattering.
Mark doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who owns loads of clothes or even buys new clothes often unless Anna does this for him (maybe this was mentioned in the video, I don't want to watch it). I'm sure I've seen him wearing that top in a Q&A or something years ago lol.
Anyway, I like how she's got a copy of her book in view ;) She has a lot of loyal followers but I'll be surprised if she gets huge sales from it.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Tulips wrote:I don't get how Anna looks quite slim and svelte in trousers most of the time but has this 'mum midriff' thing going on wearing that skirt, it's so unflattering.
Mark doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who owns loads of clothes or even buys new clothes often unless Anna does this for him (maybe this was mentioned in the video, I don't want to watch it). I'm sure I've seen him wearing that top in a Q&A or something years ago lol.
Anyway, I like how she's got a copy of her book in view ;) She has a lot of loyal followers but I'll be surprised if she gets huge sales from it.
True she does have a pooch going on. Image Not surprised though, she seems to eat everything she wants and that food has to go places. ImageImage
If I ate everything I wanted, none of my clothes would fit! ImageImageImage
Just browsed her book on Amazon and thought it was HILARIOUS how costumers who bought her book, also bought these items! LOL!!!ImageImage

Return to “The Anna Edit”