CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Post by Guest »

Continue! <3

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Post by bloopz »

:HK: :HK:
:horny: :halo:

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

A video of David's from January popped up in my feed, and WOW Jason and Trisha have BOTH helped to age each other a bajillion years. They bring out the worst in each other and set such a shitty example.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

:tu: :tu: :tu:

miggles
Lurker
Lurker

Post by miggles »

Happy_one wrote:Trisha just purchased a new car. A mercedes
I don't know what I was expecting but that video was awful. Also a big selling point for her was cupholders? jfc.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

<3

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

Crying at CanklePatchDoll :rofl: I seriously cannot believe how much they look like a baby omfg

Post by Guest »

:tu:

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

a lot of the comments are saying this is her having a breakdown but with spending..well she cant really cry on the floor, she has tours to sell, music coming out, she's trying to draw attention or thats how she's having a breakdown by buying cars and eating bk every single day for a week..probably scared about the tour.

she looks like a rooster with her original hair length and has no more jaw line, soon she'll be morphing into amberlynn

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i'm amazed the tour hasn't been canceled yet

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I haven't watched yet, but she has 4 cars now??? Or did she get rid of the last o ne?

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

:rofl: :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

Anise wrote:a lot of the comments are saying this is her having a breakdown but with spending..well she cant really cry on the floor, she has tours to sell, music coming out, she's trying to draw attention or thats how she's having a breakdown by buying cars and eating bk every single day for a week..probably scared about the tour.

she looks like a rooster with her original hair length and has no more jaw line, soon she'll be morphing into amberlynn
All I see is Ursula the Sea Witch. Damn, she could easily pass for a 50-year-old.

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

F.
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

Post by Guest »

Anise wrote:a lot of the comments are saying this is her having a breakdown but with spending..well she cant really cry on the floor, she has tours to sell, music coming out, she's trying to draw attention or thats how she's having a breakdown by buying cars and eating bk every single day for a week..probably scared about the tour.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/jZ3ydL/Screen-Shot ... -56-PM.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>jZ3ydL</span><span>/</span><span>Screen</span><span>-</span><span>Shot</span><span>-</span><span>2018</span><span>-</span><span>10</span><span>-</span><span>29</span><span>-</span><span>at</span><span>-</span><span>9</span><span>-</span><span>35</span><span>-</span><span>56</span><span>-</span><span>PM</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/giLN50/Screen-Shot ... -45-PM.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>giLN50</span><span>/</span><span>Screen</span><span>-</span><span>Shot</span><span>-</span><span>2018</span><span>-</span><span>10</span><span>-</span><span>29</span><span>-</span><span>at</span><span>-</span><span>9</span><span>-</span><span>33</span><span>-</span><span>45</span><span>-</span><span>PM</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Sheesh.
She’s terrifying here!

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

I wonder what her lips feel like. I wanna poke them to see what 4 years of constant judvederm build up feels like. She’s like a science experiment.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

I hope she sells her Lambo. It was such a stupid purchase & she doesn't even like it :roll:
BUY A FUCKING HOUSE
:horny: :halo:

WhateverJ
Debater
Debater

Post by WhateverJ »

Jason did her sooo wrong with that close up :D her makeup/skin looks soooo bad. She and her mother look the same age :roll:
Don't get bitter, just get better. Get a grip, get a life, and get over it. :love2:

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

omg what's with her lips

rose369+
Learner
Learner

Post by rose369+ »

ickkk her eating habits are not only getting worse but theyre somehow getting more boring. At least when she used to do the challenge ones it would be interesting to see the food she got (or maybe just for me because I’m not from the US and the fast food there is insane to me) - but Burger King four days in a row is just so gross I don’t know how she isn’t sick 24/7 when all she seems to eat is processed fast food meat, bread and sugar

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”