Brittany Definitely Didn't Eat That Dawnut - Part 3

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
sponsoredcontent
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Definitely Didn't Eat That Dawnut - Part 3

Post by sponsoredcontent »

winterkat wrote:Well, one of the girls Niko DM'ed was Brittany Skylar.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Q1d0ZU1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Q1d0ZU1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Unrelated note, the clapping emoji irritates the crap outta me.
i don't know who this is, but i think it's a bit attention seeking to name names. I also don't think you have the girl's back when you share the screen shots to all the gossip IGs?

I don't like BDawn, but I imagine this is a bit embarrassing for her and then to have someone with a big follow post about it. But! I also know B has a history of acting like everything is perfect in her relationships, when they're clearly not, so I can see why someone might want to out hermessy relationship lol

also, I hate the clapping emoji too

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

sponsoredcontent wrote:
winterkat wrote:Well, one of the girls Niko DM'ed was Brittany Skylar.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Q1d0ZU1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Q1d0ZU1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Q1d0ZU1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Unrelated note, the clapping emoji irritates the crap outta me.
i don't know who this is, but i think it's a bit attention seeking to name names. I also don't think you have the girl's back when you share the screen shots to all the gossip IGs?

I don't like BDawn, but I imagine this is a bit embarrassing for her and then to have someone with a big follow post about it. But! I also know B has a history of acting like everything is perfect in her relationships, when they're clearly not, so I can see why someone might want to out hermessy relationship lol

also, I hate the clapping emoji too
Agree with everything you said. Bdawn has her own separate issues but this Skylar person's post was 100% self serving. Way to have the girl's back while also further embarrassing her. :roll:

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 »

The fact that she used her “heartbreak” for views is so telling. If I got my heart broken and was crying there is no way I would be filming it in the moment

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

didnt the screen shots between that girl and niko first get posted in the bdawn drama/complaints facebook group? why is she acting like she had brittanys back if shes in there?

bd367644
Learner
Learner

Post by bd367644 »

OH. MY. GOD.
She just posted a video about her divorce and essentially drags Zach to hell.

Hereforthedirt
Talker
Talker

Post by Hereforthedirt »

bd367644 wrote:OH. MY. GOD.
She just posted a video about her divorce and essentially drags Zach to hell.
Any new info? Or everything we’ve already heard?

bd367644
Learner
Learner

Post by bd367644 »

She admits that she emotionally cheated but claims that Zach controlled everything she did, stole all of her money, made her work non-stop, threatened her with a gun, threw hot cream of rice in her face, verbally abused her, threatened her physically and made her fear for her life, wanted to kill her, etc.

tinkerbellqueen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tinkerbellqueen »

I kinda believe her new divorce video...

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

Bp93 wrote:The fact that she used her “heartbreak” for views is so telling. If I got my heart broken and was crying there is no way I would be filming it in the moment

YES! While I was watching that part of the video all I could think was how weird it was for her to sit in front of a camera crying like that. I've been heartbroken before and the LAST thing I was thinking about was getting out my phone and taping anything or taking a selfie. I mean, maybe that's why I'm not a YTer though?

screensiren
Debater
Debater

Post by screensiren »

I 100% believe her. These are huge claims and to go in front of a camera and say them tells me they are true. Plus Zach always seemed like the controlling type. It's usually always these guys who claim to be "so nice" that are so controlling.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

I believe her divorce video that Zach was awful/abusive, but she's still fake as hell and doesn't change the fact that she essentially stole from all her "girls" to afford that house and range rover she boasts about. No one deserves what she went through. That said, you can still be a turd yourself.

ym1622
Talker
Talker

Post by ym1622 »

treelee wrote:I believe her divorce video that Zach was awful/abusive, but she's still fake as hell and doesn't change the fact that she essentially stole from all her "girls" to afford that house and range rover she boasts about. No one deserves what she went through. That said, you can still be a turd yourself.
I was thinking the same thing. Being in an abusive relationship in the past I totally feel for what she went through because that is terrible. But that still isn’t an excuse to behave the way she does. She tries to act like she cares about her followers when I’m reality she just scams them.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Those fake Christian nice guys usually tend to be the worst ones, sadly. Also, reading through his twitter, he really has a hateful view of women and dating.
I do believe her though.

( Although I don't get how she never noticed all her money disappearing and not questioning it? )

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

Honestly, it all makes sense.

Zach started to resent Brittany when she became obsessed with social media. It affected their time together and he felt less valued so he expressed his frustration via abusive behavior. In turn, she did whatever she could to try to please him, sacrificed her happiness to avoid an argument. I'm guessing she spent a lot of her money on him to try to prove social media's importance and buy his affection back.

It's messy. They're both lying and both telling part of the truth. While I feel for her and genuinely hope she overcomes whatever abuse she experienced, "sorry I scammed you out of your money, I was being emotionally manipulated" doesn't really fly.

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

Idk. I mean it’s important not to discounther story, because I’m sure there is some level of truth there. But she lies through her teeth so often that its hard to take it all seriously. I’m sure they both did things they regret, and I can imagine him being verbally abusive and an angry guy, but I also think there are probably aspects of what she’s saying that she is playing up, and who knows where they are in divorce proceedings and if this is an aspect of it.

I don’t know either of them, don’t really care either way, but she’s proven to lie hand over foot so it makes it hard to take everything seriously (I feel bad saying that when we are in the Me Too era and it’s crucial to believe victims...)

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I believe her. With that said why now? I know she said she was afraid and such but she had this “none of your business” type of attitude when everything was well with niko. Now all of a sudden niko is out of the picture plus all this drama regarding her as a scam artist I feel that she is so beaten down that she wants to be coddled and have everyone to feel sorry for her so that it will take the attention away from people being scammed out of their money. I feel bad for her because I went through the same thing no one knew until I got the hell out of there but my story was told then and there because I wanted to leave all that shit and the guy behind me. I feel like this is going to cut open an old would but Zack is going to be the blood gushing out for revenge. Good for her getting out and not having kids involved .

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

heelerms wrote:Those fake Christian nice guys usually tend to be the worst ones, sadly. Also, reading through his twitter, he really has a hateful view of women and dating.
I do believe her though.

( Although I don't get how she never noticed all her money disappearing and not questioning it? )
I don't doubt he abused her, but her slimy condensing tone in that video is what pisses me off. She basically says her followers "deserve" to hear the truth, and that they often post their unsolicited opinion about her without having their hands clean or something among those lines. I feel like this is a new human phenomenon since social media became a thing. These "famous" people feel so superior and above others, that we peasants need to just fall in line. The people who are paying your bills are somehow morally wrong for posting comments about your public life. You can either have your privacy, or you can shut the f up about the "haters" commenting on your life that YOU post publicly for the whole world to see. Can't have both.

Ugh, hopefully my rant makes sense. I've just seen this over and over again from these shitty ass people who act so above everyone else, and grace us with their social media presence. If you're stealing and conning people out of their hard earned money, people are allowed to talk about you, and express their opinions.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
heelerms wrote:Those fake Christian nice guys usually tend to be the worst ones, sadly. Also, reading through his twitter, he really has a hateful view of women and dating.
I do believe her though.

I don't doubt he abused her, but her slimy condensing tone in that video is what pisses me off. She basically says her followers "deserve" to hear the truth, and that they often post their unsolicited opinion about her without having their hands clean or something among those lines. I feel like this is a new human phenomenon since social media became a thing. These "famous" people feel so superior and above others, that we peasants need to just fall in line. The people who are paying your bills are somehow morally wrong for posting comments about your public life. You can either have your privacy, or you can shut the f up about the "haters" commenting on your life that YOU post publicly for the whole world to see. Can't have both.

Ugh, hopefully my rant makes sense. I've just seen this over and over again from these shitty ass people who act so above everyone else, and grace us with their social media presence. If you're stealing and conning people out of their hard earned money, people are allowed to talk about you, and express their opinions.
Oh no I definitely understand that! I also can't stand her being so focused on the I didn't SLEEP with anyone else, Zach is the only one I've ever SLEPT with. Okay....so if you had slept with other people before Zach, would that make a difference? Would that make you (in your head) more deserving of being called hateful things? Like, you aren't better and more of an angel just because you've only been with one guy physically.

ym1622
Talker
Talker

Post by ym1622 »

Zach’s response. Now I’m not sure how to feel about what she said. I really want to hear his side of things too.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

ym1622 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>vMpO3Tn</span></a>

Zach’s response. Now I’m not sure how to feel about what she said. I really want to hear his side of things too.
ym1622 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>vMpO3Tn</span></a>

Told you this was going to happen.. :| He answered my question of “why now?” Because at was the feeling I was getting the whole time because of all this mess she is in and she losing views so she wants people to feel sorry for her. I truly believed now I don’t who to believe. On a serious note if she is lying she will be dead to me because as a person who was a victim of abuse this is nothing to be playing with, and I support anyone woman who goes through this because it’s nkt there fault. If she is lying that will be the end of her, and I will be one of them that jump ship and she will deserve everything coming. If she is lying can Zack she her for false accusations and defelmation of character? (Sorry if I spelled wrong.)

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”