Salty Sedentary Seafood Sponge Thai (Part 7)

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Salty Sedentary Seafood Sponge Thai (Part 7)

Post by GoldChocobo »

Posting to follow.

Also, is it sad to admit that I usually watch her when im on the treadmill? Her greasy face motivates me.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

persimmonly
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by persimmonly »

GoldChocobo wrote:Posting to follow.

Also, is it sad to admit that I usually watch her when im on the treadmill? Her greasy face motivates me.
Nope, I watch her when I work out too and it also motivates me to exercise harder.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Someone above said they wanted to know what's in her sauce so here you go.

Sauce without butter: (Sauce was used in her balut mukbang)
2 parts salt
1 part Tay Ninh shrimp salt
2 parts black pepper
2 parts Huy Fong chili garlic sauce
1 squeeze lemon/lime wedge

Heart attack sauce w/ butter: (Taken from Seafood + Ceviche Mukbang:
1-2 sticks unsalted butter (Add more sticks for more people. Basically she uses 1 stick per person)
garlic and parsley
old bay
black pepper
Huy Fong chili garlic sauce
Tay Ninh shrimp salt
Crushed pepper

She doesn't show or tell how much to use because the video skips to them gorging.

Huy Fong chili: 1 tsp is 95 mg sodium. Ingredients: Chili, salt, garlic distilled vinegar, potassium sorbate and sodium bisulfite as preservatives and xanthan gum.Contains Sulphite.
Tay Ninh Shrimp Salt: Ingredients: Dried salt crystals (52%), flavor enhancer, refined sugar, garlic, carrots.
Old Bay: 1/4 tsp is 140 mg sodium
Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
Last edited by TechnicolorLips on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Itstishbiss
Learner
Learner

Post by Itstishbiss »

LOL YOU GUYS. she freaking posted a surprise seafood mukbang. If you were going to use your wheel to determine what you’re going to eat STICK TO IT. NO ONE WANTS ANOTHER SEAFOOD MUKBANG BESIDES HER. have fun with your crazy high cholesterol Kim. Also look at her picking a food that Carlos doesn’t like just so she can have it all to herself.

Itstishbiss
Learner
Learner

Post by Itstishbiss »

I imagine this is how she looks inside when she sees Carlos eating her food
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

GoldChocobo wrote:Posting to follow.

Not sad at all. Since I’ve started watching her I work out even harder when I think of her. And I use her as an example of exactly how to not treat my boyfriend. Sometimes im a moody bitch and my brain flashes to Seafood Sponge and I’m like whoooaa take a few steps back girl.

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

She said she tries to work out harder and lose weight when she’s not doing mukbangs. By the looks of it, she’s gained more weight within a month. That fat chin ain’t lying

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures »

persimmonly wrote:She said she tries to work out harder and lose weight when she’s not doing mukbangs. By the looks of it, she’s gained more weight within a month. That fat chin ain’t lying
Someone should tell her walking to the fridge and then to the microwave to heat up left overs doesnt count as working out.
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

persimmonly wrote:She said she tries to work out harder and lose weight when she’s not doing mukbangs. By the looks of it, she’s gained more weight within a month. That fat chin ain’t lying
Idk how anyone would have energy to work out when they only eat packets of sodium, fried noodles, fried chicken, Texas toast, and 10 lbs of seafood a week drenched in more sodium and butter. Top it off with only drinking soda, Gatorade, and one Starbucks a day!

I gained 20 lbs from my normal small frame (stress/mental health issues). I had the energy of a slug and only wanted to watch Netflix too. I finally had enough and turned my life around to the person I used to know, idk how she handles being twice her original size. Always buying new clothes to fit in is frustrating in itself, not to mention expensive. I understand finding comfort in food but it takes some courage to film yourself gorging and seeing yourself ballon monthly.

She mentions that she thinks she’s really pretty so maybe she loves herself so much she can do no wrong.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I've seriously had it with the seafood boils. I don't know how someone can eat that on a regular basis like she does. Plus I can only imagine how much money she's spending on food eating out so often.

I may be in the minority here, but I honestly don't think she throws much away. She;s talked about reheating seafood for dinner and lunch the next day (YUCK) and I think she just eats the rest off camera instead of giving it to her brother like she says she does.

Her choking on the fucking sauce - any normal person would stop eating it. But nope, keeps shoving it down her gullet!

It also seems like she eats a hell of a lot more by herself than in the mukbangs she does with Carlos.

She finishes by saying "maybe one day I'll upload mukbangs daily." Is she serious? :rofl:

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

TechnicolorLips wrote:Someone above said they wanted to know what's in her sauce so here you go.

Sauce without butter: (Sauce was used in her balut mukbang)
2 parts salt
1 part Tay Ninh shrimp salt
2 parts black pepper
2 parts Huy Fong chili garlic sauce
1 squeeze lemon/lime wedge

Heart attack sauce w/ butter: (Taken from Seafood + Ceviche Mukbang:
1-2 sticks unsalted butter (Add more sticks for more people. Basically she uses 1 stick per person)
garlic and parsley
old bay
black pepper
Huy Fong chili garlic sauce
Tay Ninh shrimp salt
Crushed pepper

She doesn't show or tell how much to use because the video skips to them gorging.

Huy Fong chili: 1 tsp is 95 mg sodium. Ingredients: Chili, salt, garlic distilled vinegar, potassium sorbate and sodium bisulfite as preservatives and xanthan gum.Contains Sulphite.
Tay Ninh Shrimp Salt: Ingredients: Dried salt crystals (52%), flavor enhancer, refined sugar, garlic, carrots.
Old Bay: 1/4 tsp is 140 mg sodium
Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Read this at work and laughed out loud at HEART ATTACK SAUCE. Thank you.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

Currently hate watching and I’m always shocked at how much she can fit in her mouth. I wonder if she stores any food for later...

And I agree liddle, she doesn’t waste a scrap of food. She finishes it that night or when she turns off the camera.

msglossylips
Learner
Learner

Post by msglossylips »

the more i watch her and carlos' mukbangs together, the more i feel bad for him. like he's definitely not 100% innocent. he looks awful and he signed up for this relationship. but it's almost like he's trapped in this and a prisoner. i guess i view him in a more positive light bc next to kim, he seems like a nice person. stupid, lazy, and gross. but seems to be kind-hearted and sweet. he actually has somewhat interesting things to say. kim never listens and shuts him down and thinks only her boring ass repetitive words matter. i can't imagine how it must feel for your partner to literally ignore everything u say. she's so fucking bossy and he just concedes to her every command. like y'all said, the STARING HIM DOWN in addition to bossing him around. it reminds me of a fat piggy dictator. she's so self-absorbed & greedy, it's like really sickening. he always doesn't mind sharing his food with her bc he KNOWS there's so much fucking food...but she seems to look very very constipated and bothered if he touches or tries her food. like damn, calm down and breathe ms piggy. everything's gonna be ok u have so much food to eat all on ur own. chill.

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

Let's be honest Kim, NOTHING about that mukbang was a surprise. But thanks for giving me something else to watch to drag you about later.

Also, would anyone else find it massively entertaining if Carlos started his own YT and it turned out to get even more popular than hers? :) I would love that so much.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

LiddlePallid wrote:She finishes by saying "maybe one day I'll upload mukbangs daily." Is she serious? :rofl:
Isn’t that exactly her plan with her “mukmas” idea! Stuff her face 25 days in a row for the month of December?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I watched Kim's breakfast mukbang with Carlos. I actually thought it was interesting how they talked about old TV shows from when they were growing up, and their desired travel destinations. I kinda felt bad for Carlos trying to avoid her when she talked about about "the day he fell in love with her". I would have too. I actually do find the things Carlos talks about to be interesting, but Kim seems to make him feel awkward, and tends to change the subject when he's talking.

Rofl at Kim blurting out, "Did you know China doesn't have Instagram and Facebook?" when Carlos starting talking about China's ancient civilizations. So deep, Kim. Of course she would be all about traveling and eating! Oh, and she totally butchered the word "galbitang" ("갈비탕") for the Korean soup. She said "gumjitayng".

I'm not sure if her other mukbangs show her talking more over him, since I haven't had the stomach to watch her for a long time.

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

fihe wrote:I watched Kim's breakfast mukbang with Carlos. I actually thought it was interesting how they talked about old TV shows from when they were growing up, and their desired travel destinations. I kinda felt bad for Carlos trying to avoid her when she talked about about "the day he fell in love with her". I would have too. I actually do find the things Carlos talks about to be interesting, but Kim seems to make him feel awkward, and tends to change the subject when he's talking.

Rofl at Kim blurting out, "Did you know China doesn't have Instagram and Facebook?" when Carlos starting talking about China's ancient civilizations. So deep, Kim. Of course she would be all about traveling and eating! Oh, and she totally butchered the word "galbitang" ("갈비탕") for the Korean soup. She said "gumjitayng".

I'm not sure if her other mukbangs show her talking more over him, since I haven't had the stomach to watch her for a long time.
She always talks over him ... He does have more interesting things to say (not that it's hard to be more interesting than kim), but he also seems to be kinda uncomfortable on camera, and Kim's constant interrupting/ ignoring of him clearly doesn't help. I wonder what they usually talk about besides food, they don't seem to have anything in common at all. He's talking about history and temples, and she goes off about going to korea just to eat korean bbq :roll: You can see her shutting off or getting distracted by food the moment he talks about something she has zero interest in.

Also it's hilarious how she's so proud of mukmas... Hardly surprising that the only original idea she's ever had on her channel consists of stuffing her face for 25 days straight lol

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

Okay so when she was choking on the sauce, was Carlos even home? I wish there was a way to know, because, if you heard your SO in the other room choking/coughing and you knew they were in there stuffing their face, wouldn't you go check on them?

She made a bowl out of the crabs hollowed body WTF. Why does she need to film herself eating this way?

I found it hilarious when she was talking about friends. I just sat there thinking, yeah Kim, you're the friend people kick out of their lives because you're probably the toxic person in the circle. How can she even have the nerve to say she hopes no one steals her mukmas idea? She's the one that bites off of other people's creativity. This chick is so clueless it's not even fun anymore to hate watch her because she irritates me so much.

I wanna see a leftovers mukbang. I'm so tired of hearing her talk about what she's gonna do with them. I want to see her eat them in a mukbang. Let's see if she uses those crawfish in the next video like she said she would. I feel like suggesting a health food mukbang just to mess with her and see if she would keep that comment on there. Or something else low-key healthy so she wouldn't catch on to it hopefully and put it on her stupid wheel she has.

prncsspckl
Talker
Talker

Post by prncsspckl »

Chapstick33 wrote:
Idk how anyone would have energy to work out when they only eat packets of sodium, fried noodles, fried chicken, Texas toast, and 10 lbs of seafood a week drenched in more sodium and butter. Top it off with only drinking soda, Gatorade, and one Starbucks a day!

I gained 20 lbs from my normal small frame (stress/mental health issues). I had the energy of a slug and only wanted to watch Netflix too. I finally had enough and turned my life around to the person I used to know, idk how she handles being twice her original size. Always buying new clothes to fit in is frustrating in itself, not to mention expensive. I understand finding comfort in food but it takes some courage to film yourself gorging and seeing yourself ballon monthly.

She mentions that she thinks she’s really pretty so maybe she loves herself so much she can do no wrong.
what??? she thinks she’s really pretty? when she looks like THIS?

man. what the fuck is up with her bruised looking eyelids? lookin like pete davidson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ponine
Learner
Learner

Post by Ponine »

She's going to get mercury poisoning from all this seafood

Return to “Kim Thai”