iwaslurking
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: @KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

Post by iwaslurking »

https://m.imgur.com/CggKqWR

She walks her dogs every three hours, guys.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

iwaslurking wrote:https://m.imgur.com/CggKqWR

She walks her dogs every three hours, guys.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Standing outside for 10 minutes until they pee doesn’t count as walking, Kim. You’re gaining 5 lbs every day, stop pretending to have an active lifestyle. We know you’re about as sedentary as a sea sponge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

Salty Sedentary Seafood Sponge Thai

* I don’t take credit. It was inspo from the previous poster ^

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

KimThai: Seafood Boilin' in the Crab Shack

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Breakfast is the easiest thing to make. She couldn't make that stuff? Breakfast food is so GROSS in takeout containers like that - I can guarantee the toast was soggy, the pancakes and waffles were rubbery - why not just go cook it yourself? She really is one of the laziest people I've ever seen. Nothing else to do all day, but has to order food for every meal lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

LMFAO oh man - when Carlos says he'd like to go to Rome and she goes "Rome has history." YA DON'T SAY! :rofl:

She only wants to go to Korea for authentic Korean barbeque :rofl: How did I know she's only be motivated to travel if food is involved?

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

LiddlePallid wrote:Breakfast is the easiest thing to make. She couldn't make that stuff? Breakfast food is so GROSS in takeout containers like that - I can guarantee the toast was soggy, the pancakes and waffles were rubbery - why not just go cook it yourself? She really is one of the laziest people I've ever seen. Nothing else to do all day, but has to order food for every meal lmao
This was exactly what I was thinking.... like it’s the easiest AND cheapest to make at home. And would’ve probably tasted so much better and fresh.

Post by Guest »

LiddlePallid wrote:LMFAO oh man - when Carlos says he'd like to go to Rome and she goes "Rome has history." YA DON'T SAY! :rofl:

She only wants to go to Korea for authentic Korean barbeque :rofl: How did I know she's only be motivated to travel if food is involved?
Just goes to show how little in common they actually have.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

I’m only 3 minutes in and she has already butchered 50/50. She says she only likes breakfast 5 out of 5. Is she really that stupid that she doesn’t know 50/50 means half and half......

And of course dropping the vietnamese culture again while asking Carlos if he’s okay while he chokes.

Since you sit home all day and do nothing I’m not surprised you’re so up to date on your forum here. Hey Kim!! :FU:

She’s so dense when it comes to travel and experiencing culture. She’ll be shocked that Koreans will naturally dislike her since she is unattractive and obese. They’re a shallow country that pretty much despises ugly people. Sad but true.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

Now she’s trying to talk like Stephanie soo? Not an original bone in her bloated body

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

It actually makes me sick to think about how much and how often they eat disgusting food. It’s like every other day they’re posting them stuffing their faces.. and it’s funny how they claim to eat healthy when they’re not filming mukbangs but literally the other day they were eating Carl’s Jr. in Kim’s IG story.. I don’t think Carlos has eaten a vegetable since he met Kim.

They both look ill. Pale, with dark circles, no muscle definition anywhere. Kim doesn’t have wrists or ankles. Carlos looks like he’s made of play doh. Do they not see what their lifestyle is doing to them? All they do is sit and eat and edit Instagram photos and talk about their dogs. What a life.

Also it’s funny to see how suddenly Kim is trying to be more attentive to Carlos. I’m so happy we can teach you how to be a decent girlfriend, Kim.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Here’s a poll to vote on thread name suggestions!

https://strawpoll.com/rw2rcfb2

Also, I watched her most recent mukbang and I truly love how she’s suddenly talkative, as another poster mentioned. Lmao!

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

On their breakfast gorge fest you can tell there's a blur filter. Just look at Carlos' forehead. His zits and the red marks under his eyes are blurred. Irl they probably both look pale and red with dark circles.

As for them yapping about wanting to travel just to eat so they can "experience different cultures". Food isn't the only way to experience cultures Kimbo and Clown. If you've watched both of these lardos enough, which I'm not proud of btw, you'd know how picky they both are with food. So it's laughable when they say they want to travel just to eat. The farthest they'd travel is by car to get take out then back home to gorge in front of the tv. They're both incredibly lazy.

Tbh it's sad that they don't travel because wtf is stopping them?! They're both young, childless and have so much money. What a waste.

It's been weeks since fatso bought her dog. They both don't work, they eat and watch tv all day, yet they still haven't visited another shelter or volunteered.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

On their breakfast gorge fest you can tell there's a blur filter. Just look at Carlos' forehead. His zits and the red marks under his eyes are blurred. Irl they probably both look pale and red with dark circles.

As for them yapping about wanting to travel just to eat so they can "experience different cultures". Food isn't the only way to experience cultures Kimbo and Clown. If you've watched both of these lardos enough, which I'm not proud of btw, you'd know how picky they both are with food. So it's laughable when they say they want to travel just to eat. The farthest they'd travel is by car to get take out then back home to gorge in front of the tv. They're both incredibly lazy.

Tbh it's sad that they don't travel because wtf is stopping them?! They're both young, childless and have so much money. What a waste.

It's been weeks since fatso bought her dog. They both don't work, they eat and watch tv all day, yet they still haven't visited another shelter or volunteered.

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

Chapstick33 wrote:I’m only 3 minutes in and she has already butchered 50/50. She says she only likes breakfast 5 out of 5. Is she really that stupid that she doesn’t know 50/50 means half and half......
at 12:33 she starts eating the steak with her hands and says "I'm sorry this is so man cave like.." :lol: She comes off so dumb, I really can't believe she's college educated sometimes
TechnicolorLips wrote:On their breakfast gorge fest you can tell there's a blur filter. Just look at Carlos' forehead. His zits and the red marks under his eyes are blurred. Irl they probably both look pale and red with dark circles.

As for them yapping about wanting to travel just to eat so they can "experience different cultures". Image Food isn't the only way to experience cultures Kimbo and Clown. If you've watched both of these lardos enough, which I'm not proud of btw, you'd know how picky they both are with food. So it's laughable when they say they want to travel just to eat. The farthest they'd travel is by car to get take out then back home to gorge in front of the tv. They're both incredibly lazy.

They will never do any of those because Kim HATES going out of her comfort zone. She said in the music festival video that she's never been to a music festival before because 'it takes a lot of balls' like it's a scary thing to go outside and listen to live music lmao. It's really sad when you compare it to her old videos, where she went out and did so much more.

And I think that she does use some sort of filter in most of her videos, you can never see anything whenever she complains about her skin being bad in vlogs

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “Kim Thai”