LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

snarkvark
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

Post by snarkvark »

Lily is definitely on something. In her latest vlog she's fine right up until around the 15 minute mark (where she's going through all the stuff she bought shopping) and then she's slurring her words. It sounds and looks like she's got cotton wool in her mouth (not literally! just how someone who is on drugs sounds). It's so weid to watch. I hope she's ok but also I wish she'd talk about what's going on with her (or stop vlogging!) because it's so weird to watch someone go down hill so publicly.

Petiteks
Learner
Learner

Post by Petiteks »

No way is she a UK size 12 in the topshop red dress she tried on... And she said all her bras were 36C before she lost a bunch of weight..?! I'd put her at least a band size 38 before her weight loss lol

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

She now claims to have 'chronic fatigue syndrome'. Is this a new self-diagnosis?

It seems like she's perfectly fine to go clothes shopping and go to events? Even gentle, regular exercise can make a world of difference but it never seems like she's ever even attempted to do any kind of physical activity.

I've been following her since her blogging days but might have to call it soon - every time I watch her videos I just feel bad for her. I can't believe she's a year older than me (I'm 27) but can no longer relate - she still lives and acts like a teenager who doesn't yet have their life together in any way. I hope she can at least try to get help to improve her health (mental and physical) if she's having problems.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

thelushprincess wrote:She now claims to have 'chronic fatigue syndrome'. Is this a new self-diagnosis?

It seems like she's perfectly fine to go clothes shopping and go to events? Even gentle, regular exercise can make a world of difference but it never seems like she's ever even attempted to do any kind of physical activity.

I've been following her since her blogging days but might have to call it soon - every time I watch her videos I just feel bad for her. I can't believe she's a year older than me (I'm 27) but can no longer relate - she still lives and acts like a teenager who doesn't yet have their life together in any way. I hope she can at least try to get help to improve her health (mental and physical) if she's having problems.
Shes talked about chronic fatigue syndrome before and you're not the only one that has noticed it seems to be selective. I don't know if she was actually diagnosed by the doctor but I'm not buying it

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Just watched the most recent video. I was kind of zoning in and out to her talking but at the 17 minute mark I had to stop and fully listen. She sounded really off it. Slurring her words, etc. I actually thought I’d somehow slowed down the video. She seemed either super drunk or high. I wonder what’s going on with her!?

vixen
Learner
Learner

Post by vixen »

I don’t buy the chronic fatigue. I’d say it’s more like she hasn’t had a regular job in years the thought of going out the house for even a few hours puts her in a flap. The bother she seemed to be in in her brother’s hair cut video, having to go to the dry cleaners and the post office (?) then pick him up? All after a trip to Asda that morning. I can’t remember the order properly as it was a completely mundane and normal set of errands to run. Many people perform tasks like this every day of their life and most of the time after a 8 hour work day.
Most of these people have completely lost touch with reality, god help them when all this drys up and they have to get a real job.

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater

Post by BessieCheese »

Her replies to comments are so snappy sometimes! Was just reading through the bra video comments and a few people expressed concern with her tiredness and she is so rude when she replies!

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Lily has said before that she went through all the NHS tests but they couldn’t diagnose her with CFS so she paid a private doctor who then did diagnose her with CFS. Make of that what you will.

Personally I don’t believe any of it. Lily’s had so many illnesses over the years that she just uses inconsistently as excuses for her lack of content. As someone else said because Lily’s so inactive she probably does find moving about consistently for a few hours tiring, even if it is just shopping. She’s also really inconsistent with what she says in regards to the illnesses, most of the time it seems to be in direct response to what she portrays as negative comments/criticism she receives then is promptly forgotten about or she’ll contradict herself later.

And for anyone keeping track of pencil phobia, In the bra vlog she bought a pencil sharpener for her lip pencil. Oh Lily, this is why no one believes you!

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

randomlygenerated wrote:Lily has said before that she went through all the NHS tests but they couldn’t diagnose her with CFS so she paid a private doctor who then did diagnose her with CFS. Make of that what you will.

Personally I don’t believe any of it. Lily’s had so many illnesses over the years that she just uses inconsistently as excuses for her lack of content. As someone else said because Lily’s so inactive she probably does find moving about consistently for a few hours tiring, even if it is just shopping. She’s also really inconsistent with what she says in regards to the illnesses, most of the time it seems to be in direct response to what she portrays as negative comments/criticism she receives then is promptly forgotten about or she’ll contradict herself later.
Reminds me of watching Emma Blackery back in the day - constantly finding a way to work her apparent CFS into any situation, and then one day "guys, my CFS has magically disappeared since I started eating healthily and looking after myself, isn't that crazy?!" (I unsubscribed shortly after lol)

Her and Lily are friends, maybe Emma could give her some tips on curing herself.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

CalmYaFarm wrote:Just watched the most recent video. I was kind of zoning in and out to her talking but at the 17 minute mark I had to stop and fully listen. She sounded really off it. Slurring her words, etc. I actually thought I’d somehow slowed down the video. She seemed either super drunk or high. I wonder what’s going on with her!?
Yes! I've just had the video on in the background whilst folding laundry and I was also wtf at the way she seemed so zoned out and the over exposure makes her seem zombie like. But it sounded like her words were just blending together..wtf. And like her eyes weren't actually focusing on the camera.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

hnoz276
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hnoz276 »

She is full of rubbish with her "CFS".
Anyone remember back when her blog was popular she would go to the gym most days? She would go out to work, go for runs, go out with friends.
She gets tired now easily because she rarely leaves the house. Anyone would be tired and lethargic with her lifestyle!

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Lily is in a sad state.
Using ‘bra try on’ as clickbait, obviously it worked in terms of views. I’m no prude, I actually don’t like how bra shopping/fitting can be seen as a taboo. Lily just went about it in totally the wrong way and she literally just tries on one bra for a few seconds. Does she really want to go down the route of marketing herself to pervs?

Her photoshopping is so obvious and so badly done. How can she think no one would the notice her head/neck in the first one?

kikidrk12
Informer
Informer

Post by kikidrk12 »

meg1912 wrote:I've never seen anything like it tbh! Perhaps the medication she's on is affecting her speech?! She knew exactly what she wanted to say, but couldn't say it! I was frustrated for her tbh!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
I just watched it and that is freaky. I hope she is ok. She seemed to really struggle. There is a youtuber I followed and the same thing happened to her and it turned out she had a brain tumour. It can also be a sign of MS amongst other things. She should get seen by her Dr.

orangesocks182
Lurker
Lurker

Post by orangesocks182 »

Shit, I just watched that video and felt pretty worried and concerned for her. I then read her replies to comments bringing it up on the video, and she’s just so bloody rude. Her comments make me cringe.

Satellites
Debater
Debater

Post by Satellites »

haha I love this reply

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I know people have different symptoms but my husband has CFS. He works long hours but rests when he can. He has never had a problem with his speech. Forgetting things is quite common but it seems like Lily is on a medication like quetiapine or mirtazapine maybe. That make you drowsy and can make you slur your speech.

Instead of being aggressive in the comments why not just say it's the reality of her illness. She responds to someone saying it's because she'd just woken up. She doesn't owe it to everyone to detail everything about her health but when she can barely form a sentence that's audible then people are going to comment.

Satellites
Debater
Debater

Post by Satellites »

Emmy25 wrote:I know people have different symptoms but my husband has CFS. He works long hours but rests when he can. He has never had a problem with his speech. Forgetting things is quite common but it seems like Lily is on a medication like quetiapine or mirtazapine maybe. That make you drowsy and can make you slur your speech.

Instead of being aggressive in the comments why not just say it's the reality of her illness. She responds to someone saying it's because she'd just woken up. She doesn't owe it to everyone to detail everything about her health but when she can barely form a sentence that's audible then people are going to comment.
Exactly. Plus, she chooses to film when she's like that. Then she edits it, watches the footage, and chooses to upload it. She's making conscious choices every step of the way to show whatever it is that's going on, and then when people ask questions (because it's really fucking odd), she gets bitchy and passive aggressive like she can't understand why people are wondering what's going on with her.

For what it's worth, I do not think her slurred speech is because she's "tired". It could be meds, she could be drinking, it could be anything. Regardless, she doesn't HAVE to film then, there's plenty of moments when she's perfectly lucid to film, and the fact she does all that and then puts the video up smacks of attention seeking to me. She KNOWS people are going to ask her, it's like she's looking for a reason to get shitty with them. I'm all for not hiding medical conditions and awareness and all that, but she's not promoting awareness. She's putting videos of her acting very strangely up and then snapping at people and being vague when they ask what's wrong.

Wowwhat_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Wowwhat_ »

First time posting here so hi :)
but Lily always appears to me to be only slightly dipping her toe in the water when it comes to literally everything.
She has a big platform and loads of opportunity to raise awareness about many issues, CFS for one, like making a video or actually helping people to understand when she replies instead of being bitchy, but also when she hosted that event for... Teenage cancer Trust? (correct me if wrong I don't remember exactly) she could have done so much more with that imo. Also as someone mentioned earlier buying one reusable Starbucks cup, but not changing any of her other wasteful habits--even just acknowledging them would be something.

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

Lily had always been snarky and rude I’m surprised she still has anyone trying to engage with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Yeah she's always been rude, anyone who doesn't agree with her has always been branded a 'hater'. I'm surprised she's even interacting with her followers before she would only ever interact with other bloggers on social media. :roll:

My main problem with Lily is that CFS is just another illness in a long line of ailments she has claimed to have had. Before CFS Lily claimed to have scoliosis, she still claims to have an RSI from editing and typing when she’s not exactly typing out a full version of War and Peace everyday. All of them have been used as an excuse for lack of content at some point. Then there’s other things like her gluten intolerance and even her supposed pencil phobia that she contradicts regularly.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”