Kat von D - Hypocrisy

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by auntiflo13 »

Fucking hell ! Is it Halloween ?

Just a few points I observed

1. Her husband wore his sunglasses throughout the 'ceremony' - that's just ignorant!

2. She wouldn't have looked out of place on the 1966 film 'Carry on Screaming'

3. She murdered Nick Cave's 'Into My Arms' - she messed up and then used the excuse that she loved her husband so much that she couldn't play :D

4. Why had the groom got a black veil on?

5. Why did it look like the groom had leather trousers/pants on when Kat is nagging us all about veganism?

6. Going back to Nick Cave. He is a devout Christian and has written many religious and moving songs. Kat and her husband appear so anti religion in appearance (and after being raised in a strictly religious household, Kat has basically said she is agnostic) - so why is she singing a song about the Lord, Jesus etc etc etc

7. I've gone off her since the anti-vax scandal. These kind of people don't realise that there are some very deadly diseases out there - for which there is no cure - but, there IS a vaccine to prevent the same disease (I think the U.S has a massive amount of vaccines compared to us in the UK - far too many so, I know opinions will differ from continent to continent )
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Forgot to say, I'll give them 4 years max before they're in the divorce courts..........

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

cunterella wrote:I am chemical engineer and worked in a private pharmaceutical company before. Does this idiot actually think we are pushing illegal money laundering schemes and doing shady business like some Mr. Robot shit, because we work our asses off to prevent and treat diseases. She's basically a little kid who can't distinguish fantasy from reality. In the age of information, ignorance is a choice...

"Hear hear".......Absolutely agree with you. I'm a retired registered nurse (UK) and in my care of the elderly post, I cared for people who had caught polio pre 1948 and they had some horrendous disabilities. I don't know if anyone watched the UK 'Great British Bake Off' but, Mary Berry is also a polio survivor (her left arm is still partially paralyzed). We've had many cases of TB over the years as we have many people going home to the Middle East/Asia in the middle of the summer and they bring it back with them. The main cause of this is that people are not getting vaccinated. What's Kat going to do when her teenage son catches mumps in the future and makes him infertile? Is he going to thank his mum for her bad decision?

Mitchie466
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mitchie466 »

"My own Father flipped out on me when I told him we decided to ditch our doctor and go with a midwife instead." So this means she,most likely, is vaccinated and except for the brainwash from her nazi hubby, she seems fine. If only those nazi would get to suffer instead of those innocent...

"And, if you don’t know what it’s like to have the entire world openly criticize, judge, throw uninformed opinions" yeah,cause she is a doctor and has knowledge..oh, wait...

"So your negative comments are not going influence my choices - actual research and educating myself will - which i am diligently doing." Uhm...where is the negativity in "please vaccinate your child so he and those with health issues will live"? and reading wiki how and a blog is not research. Many nurses, doctors and chemists posted facts on her picture. Things they learned in collage/med school. She has no studies, therefor, no capacity of saying such a stupid thing.

"Feel free to follow me on here if you like what I’m about - whether it’s tattooing, lipstick" I guess tattoos and make up products are "toxins and chemicals" free. Sure, Jan.

"It’s unfair for anyone to expect me [or any parent] to take the word of the pharmaceutical companies who have much to gain from and industry worth billions without question - and then have to dismiss any concerns of my own." I guess doctors and basically everyone in the medical field should work their ass off and spend their lifetime doing researches for free so "informed" people like Kat could sleep well at night.

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

Another blind item people suspect might be about Kat

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/ ... 14_26.html

"This former celebrity turned reality star turned celebrity was beaten by her new husband but is determined to make her relationship work and says that it was her fault for nagging him too much."

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ i doubt that's her.

Soulfiregirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Soulfiregirl »

Lady_Mary wrote:^ i have to admit i was just perusing through it. The wedding reminded me of a theatre play. Two demons getting married in hell.
This totally made my day. I laughed sooooo hard!! Love it. <3 :rofl:

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Soulfiregirl wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:^ i have to admit i was just perusing through it. The wedding reminded me of a theatre play. Two demons getting married in hell.
This totally made my day. I laughed sooooo hard!! Love it. <3 :rofl:
tbh, that was probably the chosen **aesthetic**

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I wonder if they are going to dress up their baby boy as a little fiend?!? I don't see kat putting her baby in a neutral onesie e.g. i feel so bad for this kid. The most normal stuff he is going to wear is most likely going to be the swaddle blanket the midwive puts him in right after birth. Can you image being dressed up like it was Halloween every single day of your childhood?!? Don't get me wrong i LOVE halloween, i have a real soft spot for anything goth or steampunk (though i don't wear it myself), but i wouldn't like to play dress up every day.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

Lady_Mary wrote:I wonder if they are going to dress up their baby boy as a little fiend?!? I don't see kat putting her baby in a neutral onesie e.g. i feel so bad for this kid. The most normal stuff he is going to wear is most likely going to be the swaddle blanket the midwive puts him in right after birth. Can you image being dressed up like it was Halloween every single day of your childhood?!? Don't get me wrong i LOVE halloween, i have a real soft spot for anything goth or steampunk (though i don't wear it myself), but i wouldn't like to play dress up every day.
That kid will be lucky to grow into an adult who understands that his parents styled him to suit their lifestyle and asthetic.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^i m not sure if id call that "lucky"

Post by Guest »

So the projected sales on Kat's LE edition products...no one is buying them

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

CinnamonBun wrote:So the projected sales on Kat's LE edition products...no one is buying them
You mean the fetish palette? I saw the comments on IG seems the majority is boycotting get. Good!

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Plus a TON of her stuff is showing up at TJ Maxx stores for dirt cheap.

We may not be seeing her sales records, but these products showing up en masse speaks volumes.
tittysprinkles

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

As a former big fan of KVD - and with a vast collection of her stuff I am using up - I am not surprised the Fetish palette is not doing well and I don't think it's just the boycott. It's like an ugly rebrand of the saint n sinners palette and a lot of the colours seem the same as those from the 10 year anniversairy palette. Which the fans that don't boycott her probably already own - plus it came out right before.
Even though I wouldn't buy it anyway because I am over her and her brand, I wouldn't have bought it before the boycott either.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

I cannot believe she is releasing a PROTOTYPE eyeliner for $20 and asking people to purchase it and give her brand feedback so that they can incorporate that feedback into the final product, which they will then sell. It’s laughable! And people are actually buying it. Luckily a lot of people are calling her out too. How greedy do you have to be to not even conduct proper market research?? This is a new low lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

I cannot believe she is releasing a PROTOTYPE eyeliner for $20 and asking people to purchase it and give her brand feedback so that they can incorporate that feedback into the final product, which they will then sell. It’s laughable! And people are actually buying it. Luckily a lot of people are calling her out too. How greedy do you have to be to not even conduct proper market research?? This is a new low lmao.

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:I cannot believe she is releasing a PROTOTYPE eyeliner for $20 and asking people to purchase it and give her brand feedback so that they can incorporate that feedback into the final product, which they will then sell. It’s laughable! And people are actually buying it. Luckily a lot of people are calling her out too. How greedy do you have to be to not even conduct proper market research?? This is a new low lmao.

I know
Like isn’t that was influencers are for ? Couldn’t they include this product for free with purchase on the website ?
Why release a PROTOTYPE and make people pay money for something that isn’t up to standard with design and quality ? It’s a quick cash grab
They should call it

Liner VaX

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

She's trying to make it a community thing but holy shit if you cared so much about giving your leftover a fans a voice why not give them away to some fans to try. It's like they are voluntarily euthanizing the brand at this point.

I checked but if i wanna buy it and ship it to me it will cost me 55 euros / 65 dollars (KVD is not sold where I currently live). Ofcourse I will pay that much for an unfinished, possibly shite product! :rofl:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:I cannot believe she is releasing a PROTOTYPE eyeliner for $20 and asking people to purchase it and give her brand feedback so that they can incorporate that feedback into the final product, which they will then sell. It’s laughable! And people are actually buying it. Luckily a lot of people are calling her out too. How greedy do you have to be to not even conduct proper market research?? This is a new low lmao.

Jeeez.....that's what the product management department is for or quality assessment. She is cheap and cheeky AF

Return to “Kat Von D”