GauntLifeGuru: Manservant Hubs on Fleek - Part 23

Lolaginab22
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GauntLifeGuru: Manservant Hubs on Fleek - Part 23

Post by Lolaginab22 »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Does Tati have compromising pictures of all the drama channels or what? Beauty Truth Sleuth is now chiming in saying how unfair the criticism Tati got was whilst Tea Spill is liking comments on her video slating Emily. The video Tea Spill did just feels like a sponsored video and an encouragement to people to go over to Emily and Kiki's channels to attack them instead, a nasty hit piece sponsored and paid for by Tati no doubt.

Tati sweetie, your 'artistry' DOES suck. You have been on Youtube for a long time and should have got better at make up by now but you seem to be getting worse. You DID select a terrible mix of colours which looked awful and you made no attempt to make them look better, just slapped them on and whined about how poor they were. Artistry requires work, time and patience, three things which are foreign words to you.

Don't worry though, seems the hate is moving on to Emily and Kiki now so all will be well in the world again and you can continue being your shitty self for now.
On some thread I swore I read there is a theory the Canadian Teas are one in the same. I find it funny that Mistress Monotone is talking about her skin to later reveal she is going to take the green placebos (surprise suprise, so obvious), and right at the same time Tea spill is rimming Tati's asshole chakra. Hmmm

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

The teas all sound the same to me. So I wouldn't be shocked if it was only one person making money from multiple accounts
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

I never thought they were all the same person. :o Tea spill doesnt talk at all & “collabed” with HFTT. I bet they are both HFTT.

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

soizie wrote:I never thought they were all the same person. Tea spill doesnt talk at all & “collabed” with HFTT. I bet they are both HFTT.
woahhhh i'm so confused. can y'all fill me in on what you're talking about?

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

gigigi wrote:
soizie wrote:I never thought they were all the same person. Tea spill doesnt talk at all & “collabed” with HFTT. I bet they are both HFTT.
woahhhh i'm so confused. can y'all fill me in on what you're talking about?
Here for the Tea and Tea Spill. They’re both drama channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I seem to remember HFTT not posting any more videos after some bacchanal....I think she got outed on GG around that time....and didn't TeaSpill sprout up on Youtube sometime after??!! Or am I messing this up?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

soizie wrote:I never thought they were all the same person. :o Tea spill doesnt talk at all & “collabed” with HFTT. I bet they are both HFTT.
i meant also other possible drama channels where you never see the actual person, only hear a voice.. i can't recall the name but there was one who sounded a lot like HFTT and was named something else.

but again,
i wouldn't put it past people to pull this kind of stunt.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:It’s so annoying that KJB & Tati and her stans are framing the problem as, “People are ganging up on me bc I gave a negative review” when it’s really the fact that she went into the review already biased and hating the product (as well as saying Emily should have collabed with a different company). If she actually went in with an open mind and put in some effort and still didn’t like it, it wouldn’t even be a big deal. But she had her mind made up from the beginning and set the product up for sabotage. I have the Wants palette and agree that it’s not the best in my collection. But it’s definitely workable and you can get looks out of it. Her minions are so brainwashed; it doesn’t take much to distract them from the real issue.
I don't disagree with Tati that MR was a bad choice, but not just from a quality standpoint. They are well known in ripping off other company's designs. I don't see why Emily would want to be associated with them. She should have picked a company like Clinique, it would have been really on brand for her image.

Tati is just scared to come out and say what she really thinks about certain brands like MR, so she dances around it, and just totally misses the bigger issues.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

hey guys, made a new thread for you :) viewtopic.php?f=385&t=34253

I chose the title Italia739 suggested. hope that's alright :love2:

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”