Wiishu Part 3

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by Guest »

I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to keep his next relationship secret, at least until it was serious and long term.

I really hope he doesn't jump into another one quickly though, he needs time to breathe. Be by himself, work out where he wants to be, whether that's LA, Brighton or Ireland, and sort himself out.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by kawaiinutzz »

chelsea-chee wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:I see the flames are still burning caused by Emma Blackery. She dug herself into a hole and is now trying to dig her way out. She’s implying Jack emotionally abused Wiishu and making him to be the bad guy while Wiishu is the innocent victim. For Christ sake Emma, both Jack and Wiishu didn’t want drama and you’re doing exactly what they didn’t want!

You’re such a piece of shit Emma! :x

http://tinypic.com/r/2wnu1c7/9

http://tinypic.com/r/54txmg/9

Here’s the link if you want to read the replies.

“It’s not my story to tell but it is my business.”
Those two things are almost synonymous Emma so you need a better excuse than that.

Lol Emma tries to make it seem like it’s jack’s fault when I personally think she wasn’t even mentally and emotionally ready for a relationship. Thanks Emma for trying to make shit worse than what it is. Sit tf down and let people who are actually in the situation worry about and not you.
Last edited by kawaiinutzz on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Also FINALLY commission are open lol. I mean I’m not gonna buy a commission just saying. Tbh I kinda like her. But she just seems a bit mentally unstable. Which I kinda feel bad for her.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

[som3thing] wrote:
RenegadeRobin wrote:
KaylorMarks wrote:Just curious: but do you guys think that if Sean ever does get another girlfriend he'll keep her secret from his fans?
If he's learned anything from Mark, its: that shit doesnt work and makes things worse.

i wonder if he'll date another fan again :rofl:
I have to ask, what happened with Mark?
I think it’s his past relationship or him with Amy. But honestly both of them should’ve date someone in there league or someone who has the same interest as them and not a fan honestly. Like with mark. Someone who’s into a space job, physics or in a STEM major.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Emd_47
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Emd_47 »

Hi! Long-time lurker, first time poster, you know yourself lol. Just noticed Emma’s unfollowed Jack on Instagram and Twitter, which I think is a bit strange along with those tweets of hers about how the breakup was “unexpected” or something along the lines of that. Thought I should mention it here. Sorry if I’ve posted wrong or something haha :)

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

Emd_47 wrote:Hi! Long-time lurker, first time poster, you know yourself lol. Just noticed Emma’s unfollowed Jack on Instagram and Twitter, which I think is a bit strange along with those tweets of hers about how the breakup was “unexpected” or something along the lines of that. Thought I should mention it here. Sorry if I’ve posted wrong or something haha :)
Welcome!
Jesus, someone explain to me how Emma seems to be the person who's most publicly upset about the break up. :rofl:

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

solitaria wrote:
Emd_47 wrote:Hi! Long-time lurker, first time poster, you know yourself lol. Just noticed Emma’s unfollowed Jack on Instagram and Twitter, which I think is a bit strange along with those tweets of hers about how the breakup was “unexpected” or something along the lines of that. Thought I should mention it here. Sorry if I’ve posted wrong or something haha :)
Welcome!
Jesus, someone explain to me how Emma seems to be the person who's most publicly upset about the break up. :rofl:
Because Emma has no life. Head over to her thread on here. She’s an absolute petty bitch. She’s had so many arguments with so many different youtubers.

Andiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by Andiexx »

solitaria wrote:
Welcome!
I'd be really annoyed if I was Signe, I mean great you're being supportive but chill out on the drama... She really is making it seem like Sean is an abusive POS. Signe is very young, I mean age gaps are not a big deal (14 yrs between my hubby and I) but I feel like once you're over 25 you may or may not have your stuff together and I feel like maybe he wanted something else and she wanted something different. I could see her wanting to have settled down with Sean and riding the train of youtube fame... I don't know, I never got a good vibe off her and I am not a fangirl but any means.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Inkling95 wrote:
solitaria wrote:
Welcome!
Because Emma has no life. Head over to her thread on here. She’s an absolute petty bitch. She’s had so many arguments with so many different youtubers.
So petty that Emma unfollowed him from Twitter and Instagram. You know what Emma? Jack is better off not having a toxic bitch like you as a friend, just stay the hell away from him! And don’t participate in anymore “Cringemas” like charity livestreams with Jack or Pewds, nobody wants you there. :FU:
:cuted:

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

Hi guys! It’s been a while since I posted here but I lurk here every day, and OH THE DRAMA

tbh I was happy when I saw the tweets about the breakup. Was about time. And I have a few things to say about this whole situation so get ready for a big post :rofl:

First, about the actual timeline of the breakup. When did you guys think it happened? I really believe that they were not completely broken up when Jack went to LA. Maybe they were just taking a break or even Jack just told Signe he wanted to go alone (maybe to discover himself or whatever) and she simply accepted. I say this because Wiishu was still replying to Jack on twitter after he went to LA. She stopped when he dropped the “long story” after being asked if he had a girlfriend by h3h3. I think he was dropping hints/telling her he wasn’t sure about the relationship, but Wiishu didn’t want to accept they were completely over. Maybe from that moment it really hit her or they really talked about it. That would explain why she stopped using social media (maybe it was that breakdown she talks about on her blog).

I think it’s reasonable being this heartbroken if the breakup happened when he was away. I mean man, that should happen in person. Even though we already knew they were not going to last long or that they were broken up, I did not think it was till the point she had to leave before Jack returned.

(I’ll continue on another post so you guys don’t get bored af hahahha)

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

And omg about Emma Blackery: I’m just shocked lol.

I lurked on her thread a few months back and I saw the feud she had with other youtubers, but I did not think much of it. But hell, this is beyond limits.

There are two options. Either she loves to be the center of attention and has to make the breakup about her (therefore saying how she is sooo sad to see her friend being heartbroken and how it was terrible and all) or Wiishu really wants the truth (or at least some hints) out there and wants to use Emma for that.
But she didn’t really need to do that. It’s kinda disrespectful and she can get Jack (her supposed friend) in trouble. Doesn’t she remember she is friends with Wiishu because her squad (Felix, Marzia, PJ and everyone) is friends with Jack? Idk but I reallg believe this is gonna create some drama in the Brighton gang. And about Felix and Marzia’s wedding: no way they are inviting Signe if the breakup was a nasty one (as it seems) bc Jack is one of Felix’s best friends. I think Emma is going to stop hanging out with them tbh :rofl:

As I was saying on the previous post: I really think the breakup was not nice. Idk what happened, but they didn’t end well.
My theory is that Jack simply fell out of love a while back but didn’t want to address/accept it. I think he has been having those feelings for a while (I mean, for example he literally sent her out of the country on Christmas to be all by himself). She (or their relationship) was clearly the reason he was feeling depressed, because he has been much better ever since he left her side.

What do you guys think? Why do you think they broke up? Even though I think the reason was as simple as lack of love, I believe Jack was kinda selfish when breaking things off. I mean, it’s like out of nowhere he wants to erase her out of his life, but I don’t think he told her directly.

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

Valentine777 wrote:
herondale_odair wrote:And omg about Emma Blackery: I’m just shocked lol.

I lurked on her thread a few months back and I saw the feud she had with other youtubers, but I did not think much of it. But hell, this is beyond limits.

There are two options. Either she loves to be the center of attention and has to make the breakup about her (therefore saying how she is sooo sad to see her friend being heartbroken and how it was terrible and all) or Wiishu really wants the truth (or at least some hints) out there and wants to use Emma for that.
But she didn’t really need to do that. It’s kinda disrespectful and she can get Jack (her supposed friend) in trouble. Doesn’t she remember she is friends with Wiishu because her squad (Felix, Marzia, PJ and everyone) is friends with Jack? Idk but I reallg believe this is gonna create some drama in the Brighton gang. And about Felix and Marzia’s wedding: no way they are inviting Signe if the breakup was a nasty one (as it seems) bc Jack is one of Felix’s best friends. I think Emma is going to stop hanging out with them tbh :rofl:

As I was saying on the previous post: I really think the breakup was not nice. Idk what happened, but they didn’t end well.
My theory is that Jack simply fell out of love a while back but didn’t want to address/accept it. I think he has been having those feelings for a while (I mean, for example he literally sent her out of the country on Christmas to be all by himself). She (or their relationship) was clearly the reason he was feeling depressed, because he has been much better ever since he left her side.

What do you guys think? Why do you think they broke up? Even though I think the reason was as simple as lack of love, I believe Jack was kinda selfish when breaking things off. I mean, it’s like out of nowhere he wants to erase her out of his life, but I don’t think he told her directly.
I don’t see him trying to erase her, but just create distance. I think she was super emotionally dependent and he wanted space. I think she tried too hard to hold on to him and it pushed him further away. I bet they’ve talked about it loads of times, but she continued. It’s probably why she and Emma think it’s so unfair and unexpected. Like, what’s unfair? It’s a break up. Think about it, it’s like saying, “It’s unfair you broke up with me.”

Both Wiishu and Emma are immature. Marzia didn’t even say anything to Wiishu, so that should say something about that group. PJ, Felix, Marzia, Ethan, Robin, they’re all silent on social media, meaning they don’t want to choose sides. Emma made it about choosing sides and made it seem like Wiishu’s side is the innocent one.
Yeah I would second that. And if it's the case, I could say I can 100% understand the change of his mental state in that short amount of time. You know, been there, done that, lmao. Minus fleeing the country of course. But it sounds like a solid theory for me. Definitely getting "he needed to breathe, she didn't let him" vibes, even from their break up announcements.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

He said people change and I think that's the closest we'll hear from him about falling out of love with her. He's a workaholic trying to grow his brand and she became lazy. After he left for LA, she mentions in her blog how she had become complacent and her work ethic wasn't great. Seems to me she was echoing something Jack had said to her. She goes on about how she's going to be doing more videos and blog posts AND commissions. As if to prove to him that she was going to work harder but it's probably stuff he's heard before.

She mentioned being supportive of him and probably thought that it was enough to keep him happy. But sometimes supportive can be suffocating, especially when you don't understand what the other person is going through. It's like yelling PMA at someone as if that's going to get them out of their funk.

Still, he could have handled it better by at least seeing her one last time. But it seems like things had gotten so bad that they couldn't stand to see each other again. This is probably what Emma's whining about.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

solitaria wrote:Jesus, someone explain to me how Emma seems to be the person who's most publicly upset about the break up. :rofl:
Saw her in Cringemas and couldn't stand her. She was getting offended by everything. You could tell the guys were barely tolerating her.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

robomojo wrote:
solitaria wrote:Jesus, someone explain to me how Emma seems to be the person who's most publicly upset about the break up. :rofl:
Saw her in Cringemas and couldn't stand her. She was getting offended by everything. You could tell the guys were barely tolerating her.
Agreed! She was being a pain in the ass the whole time. I don’t why Jack invited her to be part of his Cringemas like livestream from last year, she was so annoying.
:cuted:

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
robomojo wrote:
Agreed! She was being a pain in the ass the whole time. I don’t why Jack invited her to be part of his Cringemas like livestream from last year, she was so annoying.
Probably because he knew she'd throw a tantrum if he invited PJ and not her.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

robomojo wrote:
Ohhhh she’s that bitch then greaaat. Just loved her on Cringemas, honey, if I was there I would have thrown her out the window, I’m a pretty salty bitch but her entire personality just made me wanna eat rocks. :rofl:

Also find it funny how Emma is acting like Sean broke up with her, honestly Signe seems like she’s taking it better and it was her man. Going back a little bit, I honestly think it be better in the long run for Sean to move to LA. The only thing he ever complained about was the weather and that’s not too big of an issue. He seemed a lot happier there than he was with Wiish-who, and that may become she wasn’t there but who knows?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Robin mentioned Signe in his stream today. He said the game he was playing was recommended by her as he asked her what he should play. So they're still in touch.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Sour Lemon wrote:
robomojo wrote:
Ohhhh she’s that bitch then greaaat. Just loved her on Cringemas, honey, if I was there I would have thrown her out the window, I’m a pretty salty bitch but her entire personality just made me wanna eat rocks. :rofl:
Gotta appreciate Felix telling her to stfu a few times. :rofl:
Triple_Axel wrote:Robin mentioned Signe in his stream today. He said the game he was playing was recommended by her as he asked her what he should play. So they're still in touch.
He seems like the type to not choose sides. Ethan and Brian (Girbeagly) seem to want to stay neutral too. Others like Kelly (Foolishkia), Molly (Wade's wife) and their close friends seem to be on Wiishu's side. Kelly has mentioned that she's been talking to Signe daily so she's got her side of the story.

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

It’s interesting how the only people that are saying something are siding with Wiishu. Doesn’t exactly make Jack look like the good guy. :rofl:

Return to “Wiishu”