heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Yojworld
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Post by Yojworld »

Okay, 4 nights wearing the snowman onesie to sleep in, now let's see how many nights she'll be sleeping in this one. Tonight's vlog is night #2.
L A Z Y is all i gotta say.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Melissa must be a terrible nurse. In regards to Maddie being sick with the flu....you’re going to take her to urgent care?! If she was a halfway knowledgeable nurse she’d know to give her fluids and monitor her. Not every little thing needs to involve taking your kid to the ER or your primary.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Paige Willow wrote:If possible Autumn is dumber each day. She doesn’t know one color. Emmy will have some pathetic home party with old chips and gross canned chicken salad. Perhaps her mother will pick up a bucket of chicken.

She is ocd with shopping for crap. Andres is an enabler. She feels rich again now that she works full time.

Nah. Emily's party will be a trip to the mall with some nasty dinner Melissa cooked. Then she will say we have to get what we get and don't have a fit. I often wonder if Melissa talks with Emily about her mom and birth family. I can totally see Moo telling her to be grateful for being with her.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

WTF she goes to a nice restaurant for dinner, does makeup etc and then proceeded to wear leggings. Yes leggings are great for the gym, he’ll maybe even a trip to the supermarket or Walmart, but out to dinner just NO!!!!!

She is now at her lowest weight since she got married, I can see the weight loss and good on her for that, but the leggings for a nice anniversary dinner NO!!!

Yojworld
Learner
Learner

Post by Yojworld »

Hippychic wrote:WTF she goes to a nice restaurant for dinner, does makeup etc and then proceeded to wear leggings. Yes leggings are great for the gym, he’ll maybe even a trip to the supermarket or Walmart, but out to dinner just NO!!!!!

She is now at her lowest weight since she got married, I can see the weight loss and good on her for that, but the leggings for a nice anniversary dinner NO!!!
I know! Why not wear her $60 Jean's from torrid? She has multiples of the same pair! :rofl: it probably has just become habit, or she doesn't want to be uncomfortable in Jean's. Why not a dress? She has plenty of free cheap polyester ones that they send her. Why even try to understand her thinking....

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Yojworld wrote:
Hippychic wrote:WTF she goes to a nice restaurant for dinner, does makeup etc and then proceeded to wear leggings. Yes leggings are great for the gym, he’ll maybe even a trip to the supermarket or Walmart, but out to dinner just NO!!!!!

I know! Why not wear her $60 Jean's from torrid? She has multiples of the same pair! :rofl: it probably has just become habit, or she doesn't want to be uncomfortable in Jean's. Why not a dress? She has plenty of free cheap polyester ones that they send her. Why even try to understand her thinking....
I just don't think she knows how to dress.... I'm sorry but she's white trash-ish at the very least... Also despite the weight loss she still is fat .... I mean there isn't much of a difference between a 20 and 22

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

IMACritic2 wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:If possible Autumn is dumber each day. She doesn’t know one color. Emmy will have some pathetic home party with old chips and gross canned chicken salad. Perhaps her mother will pick up a bucket of chicken.

She is ocd with shopping for crap. Andres is an enabler. She feels rich again now that she works full time.
Autumn is pathetically delayed and even with the therapist and being in school, she hasn't improved. At 2 years old, she should know her colors, sing the ABCs, be able to count to 5, and speak in clearly articulated words. Melissa asks her a lot of yes or no questions, she asks where things are and Autumn just points. She can't even say "right there". Half the time she can't even point at the object. I don't know if it's because she's not understanding or she's too enamored with the camera that's always shoved in her face. Suffice it to say, Autumn is not where she should be and obviously not meeting her milestones. It's only going to get worse.

I fear you're correct about Emmy's birthday party. :( No matter what, she will be grateful and nobody will notice. Melissa will put the camera on her for 3 seconds before Maddie jumps in front and takes over. Emmy will be forgotten mid-sentence and nobody will care. Fuck Melissa. Fuck Maddie. Fuck Autumn. Andres can just stay quiet in the background. He should leave her ass and then see if she can live on her "full time" nursing job and still shop 'til she drops.
You are right on there. As a full time nurse she probably makes twice what Andres makes in Texas. He likely makes $50,000 if lucky. She can make $70-80000 depending on hours, however, she will make less during tax time at H &R. She will choose to make less working there over the winter then making more as a nurse. I predict new house shopping before thanksgiving. That is her real goal for all of this.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

Paige Willow wrote:
IMACritic2 wrote:

Autumn is pathetically delayed and even with the therapist and being in school, she hasn't improved. At 2 years old, she should know her colors, sing the ABCs, be able to count to 5, and speak in clearly articulated words. Melissa asks her a lot of yes or no questions, she asks where things are and Autumn just points. She can't even say "right there". Half the time she can't even point at the object. I don't know if it's because she's not understanding or she's too enamored with the camera that's always shoved in her face. Suffice it to say, Autumn is not where she should be and obviously not meeting her milestones. It's only going to get worse.

I fear you're correct about Emmy's birthday party. :( No matter what, she will be grateful and nobody will notice. Melissa will put the camera on her for 3 seconds before Maddie jumps in front and takes over. Emmy will be forgotten mid-sentence and nobody will care. Fuck Melissa. Fuck Maddie. Fuck Autumn. Andres can just stay quiet in the background. He should leave her ass and then see if she can live on her "full time" nursing job and still shop 'til she drops.
You are right on there. As a full time nurse she probably makes twice what Andres makes in Texas. He likely makes $50,000 if lucky. She can make $70-80000 depending on hours, however, she will make less during tax time at H &R. She will choose to make less working there over the winter then making more as a nurse. I predict new house shopping before thanksgiving. That is her real goal for all of this.
Correction, it appears that the nursing salary in san antonio may be %25 less than elsewhere, so maybe she would make about $50,000 if lucky. Keep in mind she will be put on call a lot during some seasonal changes in patient volume.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

OMG I didn’t think she could disgust me any more, she was cooking a pizza base and proceeded to say she vomited in the kitchen sink, and admitted she had not washed her hair for days.......

Oh and she is due to go to work tomorrow hmmmmmm will she or won’t she.....

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

Hippychic wrote:OMG I didn’t think she could disgust me any more, she was cooking a pizza base and proceeded to say she vomited in the kitchen sink, and admitted she had not washed her hair for days.......

I think she will go cause she is desperate for money. She may be put on call though. It is such a no no to go to a hospital sick. They usually send you home especially around newborns! They have no immunity. What a hack place she works at that doesnt send her home. Maybe they and she doesnt say.

As for the clothes she is so delusional. The shorts are awful but she thinks they look ok. No uniforms or hair style for Emmy but a shit load of stuff for her. What a lousy mother. Sickening.

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

She didn’t go in. She showed on snap her getting fluids because she was dehydrated. I guess even with a medical background she can’t dribk enough water every day? My goodness she has nothing else to do. We saw her whole day. Shop shop shop. Eat. Bed. That’s it.

Everyone is saying she’s pregnant?? Maybe??

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

I usually write her off with the pregnancy rumors but her ass is Prego.
She was too emotional that her shopping trip didn't go as plan.
What a perfect timing! Just lost some weight will gain it all back plus some.
Scale back to 1 day a week at work. Will need a bigger house for baby #4, new crib set, stroller, clothes the works!
New maternity clothes and new plus size clothes once the baby delivered.
Wash, rinse, repeat

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

nycchic82 wrote:I usually write her off with the pregnancy rumors but her ass is Prego.
She was too emotional that her shopping trip didn't go as plan.
What a perfect timing! Just lost some weight will gain it all back plus some.
Scale back to 1 day a week at work. Will need a bigger house for baby #4, new crib set, stroller, clothes the works!
New maternity clothes and new plus size clothes once the baby delivered.
Wash, rinse, repeat
I also think she is pregnant... Poor baby.... Having been restricted for a while this bitch is going to go all out and gain 60 pounds.... Can't wait for that train wreck

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

How can any self respecting man have sex with such a nasty woman.... She lacks basic hygiene and thinks perfume and body sprays cover up any kind of smell.... It is so gross.... I wouldn't wanna be around her let alone.....

princessjasmine
Learner
Learner

Post by princessjasmine »

Anyone find it weird that she doesn’t show Emmy getting picked up from school anymore like she used to? She said they have carpool lane there also I find odd or she never shows her in her uniform either. I laugh every time she says her clothes are TOO BIG :roll: No Melissa they fit how they are suppose too

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Hippychic wrote:OMG I didn’t think she could disgust me any more, she was cooking a pizza base and proceeded to say she vomited in the kitchen sink, and admitted she had not washed her hair for days.......

Ewwww. I hope Moo isn't pregnant. She can't even care for the three she has. How can anyone have sex with her?

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

BlackBerry wrote:

Ewwww. I hope Moo isn't pregnant. She can't even care for the three she has. How can anyone have sex with her?
I'm gonna guess that Andres might not be the most hygienic person either. I mean their old sheets were beyond yellowed and ripped. The foam padding that they use is also discoloured with dark splotches.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

kokopari wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:

I'm gonna guess that Andres might not be the most hygienic person either. I mean their old sheets were beyond yellowed and ripped. The foam padding that they use is also discoloured with dark splotches.

Homeboy grew quite the potbelly again... Keto seems to be working splendidly :respekt: :rofl: ... Yeah her behavior probably seems normal to him... Idk I have very long curly hair (down to my belly button basically and I don't wash it every day (when I'm not working out)... On workout days I religiously wash them though because otherwise I'd scratch my scalp bloody..... I don't get it.... Even when I swim the first thing when I'm done is take a shower there and she's cool taking her stench out to the world.... Umm nah....

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

So she "passed out" in the shower and said she has keto dehydration and is definitely in ketosis. How convenient on a day she has to work :roll:

Saberhagen69
Talker
Talker

Post by Saberhagen69 »

I seriously can't believe Melissa. We've all seen how she eats, she cheats on every diet. She even complained about the 'diet police' and said she wasn't doing real keto but was doing what works for her. Now she's blaming keto for being dehydrated and passing out? I don't believe she was even dehydrated.

Of course she was feeling better when she didn't have to go to work and could hang out with her immature friend Bia.

Return to “hkitty1122”