GauntLifeGuru: Manservant Hubs on Fleek - Part 23

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GauntLifeGuru: Manservant Hubs on Fleek - Part 23

Post by choochy »

Omg...Kevin James Bennett just shouted her out for being ethical about calling out cheap china made products like the emily make up revolution pallette..omg....does he not know she is one of the morphe code crew?,? Bahh
:love2: :love2:

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

choochy wrote:Omg...Kevin James Bennett just shouted her out for being ethical about calling out cheap china made products like the emily make up revolution pallette..omg....does he not know she is one of the morphe code crew?,? Bahh
I just saw that! His post really pissed me off, especially the things he said about Emily. I would have expected better from him given that he’s called out other trash like Jeffree, Jaclyn, James Charles, etc. But Twati gets a pass??? He’s a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Tea Spill....bye!

You found the TWO negative things that were said about her?

You knew it would become a thing
OR
you got the screenshots from Tati??

Cause Tati closed it up quick.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
choochy wrote:Omg...Kevin James Bennett just shouted her out for being ethical about calling out cheap china made products like the emily make up revolution pallette..omg....does he not know she is one of the morphe code crew?,? Bahh

I just saw that! His post really pissed me off, especially the things he said about Emily. I would have expected better from him given that he’s called out other trash like Jeffree, Jaclyn, James Charles, etc. But Twati gets a pass??? He’s a joke.

Emily had the balls to post in his thread and try to answer for the company. What a mess
:love2: :love2:

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

choochy wrote:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:

Emily had the balls to post in his thread and try to answer for the company. What a mess
Ughhh she should stay out of it and let MR handle that.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Does Tati have compromising pictures of all the drama channels or what? Beauty Truth Sleuth is now chiming in saying how unfair the criticism Tati got was whilst Tea Spill is liking comments on her video slating Emily. The video Tea Spill did just feels like a sponsored video and an encouragement to people to go over to Emily and Kiki's channels to attack them instead, a nasty hit piece sponsored and paid for by Tati no doubt.

Tati sweetie, your 'artistry' DOES suck. You have been on Youtube for a long time and should have got better at make up by now but you seem to be getting worse. You DID select a terrible mix of colours which looked awful and you made no attempt to make them look better, just slapped them on and whined about how poor they were. Artistry requires work, time and patience, three things which are foreign words to you.

Don't worry though, seems the hate is moving on to Emily and Kiki now so all will be well in the world again and you can continue being your shitty self for now.

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

Lol omg what a mess indeed. He’s defending Twatto The Morphe supporter? You think Tati cares about low quality makeup made in China? :rofl:

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Tati is an ungrateful bitchy brat who thinks she is above and beyond reproach. Pure and simple.
She complains about PR packageen being wasteful but she greedily grabs it up and whines if a company neglects to send her flat, unappreciative ass anything. Bitch doesn't give a crap about wasteful packaging. It's just a part of her fake act of trying to look like a conscientious person. In reality she's nothing but a self centered, dishonest, scammy, hateful hypocrite who stirs up drama and plays victim while using some new "illness" to garner more sympathy and up her victim status.

She has zero talent as a makeup artist. She can't match her true skin tone for shite (tries to pretend she's 5 skin tones darker than she truly is). Her makeup is always plastered using multiple layers of each product and when it comes to her eye makeup? That's where her lack of talent really shows. Her lipstick application is almost as shitty as her eye makeup. And enough with the oversized false eyelashes. She's looking more costume-y each day.

Tatiyawna the Queef is hilarious :rofl:
It should be in the next thread title.
Tatiyawna the Queef: Drama Inciter & Pill Pusher

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

coderedjulia wrote:Lol omg what a mess indeed. He’s defending Twatto The Morphe supporter? You think Tati cares about low quality makeup made in China? :rofl:
She only cares enough to keep whining about and hoping she gets that Morphe code.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

NOOOOOOOO he fell for her bullshit!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Does Tati have compromising pictures of all the drama channels or what? Beauty Truth Sleuth is now chiming in saying how unfair the criticism Tati got was whilst Tea Spill is liking comments on her video slating Emily. The video Tea Spill did just feels like a sponsored video and an encouragement to people to go over to Emily and Kiki's channels to attack them instead, a nasty hit piece sponsored and paid for by Tati no doubt.

Tati sweetie, your 'artistry' DOES suck. You have been on Youtube for a long time and should have got better at make up by now but you seem to be getting worse. You DID select a terrible mix of colours which looked awful and you made no attempt to make them look better, just slapped them on and whined about how poor they were. Artistry requires work, time and patience, three things which are foreign words to you.

Don't worry though, seems the hate is moving on to Emily and Kiki now so all will be well in the world again and you can continue being your shitty self for now.
I know! I genuinely do not get how she has all of these people fooled. It’s mind blowing!!!!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

I have screen shots from exchanges from others on KJB about tatiyawna and her pr stunts.

What photo share sites work on this?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

LinaLamont
Learner
Learner

Post by LinaLamont »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Does Tati have compromising pictures of all the drama channels or what?
Beau-tea with Ashley also came out on Tati's side. Maybe they want free MagicBeans?

Had a play with my sister's Emily Needs pallette yesterday and not the biggest fan of it, but I don't think it is quite as bad as Tati made out.
"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."
Hedy Lamarr

LinaLamont
Learner
Learner

Post by LinaLamont »

fizzwizz12 wrote:I have screen shots from exchanges from others on KJB about tatiyawna and her pr stunts.

IMGUR :D
"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."
Hedy Lamarr

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It’s so annoying that KJB & Tati and her stans are framing the problem as, “People are ganging up on me bc I gave a negative review” when it’s really the fact that she went into the review already biased and hating the product (as well as saying Emily should have collabed with a different company). If she actually went in with an open mind and put in some effort and still didn’t like it, it wouldn’t even be a big deal. But she had her mind made up from the beginning and set the product up for sabotage. I have the Wants palette and agree that it’s not the best in my collection. But it’s definitely workable and you can get looks out of it. Her minions are so brainwashed; it doesn’t take much to distract them from the real issue.

Post by Guest »

Tati: “You Guise, I want our community to heal!”
Also Tati: “I am a victim! Minions, go after Emily & Kiki!”

Post by Guest »

fizzwizz12 wrote:I have screen shots from exchanges from others on KJB about tatiyawna and her pr stunts.

I use photobucket. DO NOT pay for their service though.

blueyezbeauty94
Debater
Debater

Post by blueyezbeauty94 »

soizie wrote:Tati: “You Guise, I want our community to heal!”
Was this in the last video? She is such a baby.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

The fact that you gave a negative review isn't the problem, Tati. The problem is that, as mentioned, you went in there already with your mind set about the product and put no effort what so ever into the "look" you did with the palette. And when people came in for you because of this you sicced your rabid minions on KiKi for actually doing a proper review, and on Emily herself.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Post by Guest »

blueyezbeauty94 wrote:
soizie wrote:Tati: “You Guise, I want our community to heal!”
Was this in the last video? She is such a baby.
No, this is sarcasm......
She made the first statement in a video with James Charles.
The second statement is a synopsis of her snap chat rant about the review.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”