KeilidhMua

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KeilidhMua

Post by WhackyJackie »

I didn't see threads for Keilidh Cashell (KeilidhMua) so decided to go ahead and make one ( mods can correct me if I'm wrong)

I used to love Keilidh but recently she's just proven more and more hard to watch especially since she supported mannymua on twitter when he released his sorry excuse of an apology yet preaches that she is neutral in the beauty community and doesn't like commenting on other beauty gurus lives.

I honestly believe she thinks she's the best makeup artist in Ireland and looks down on anyone else.

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Re: KeilidhMua

Post by youbetterst0p »

she's such a plague. success went to her head big time!

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

shes seriously letting her youtube go to trash , she hasn't actually uploaded anything remotely interesting in at least 3/4 months , I understand thats she's doing masterclasses but she should of filmed ahead of time if that was the case

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

Following!

WillowWisp
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowWisp »

I know it's not her fault but I just can't get over her fake Irish, made up just to be special name. The letter K isn't part of the Irish alphabet, it's like throwing an umlaut in an English name just to make it look more interesting.

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

WillowWisp wrote:I know it's not her fault but I just can't get over her fake Irish, made up just to be special name. The letter K isn't part of the Irish alphabet, it's like throwing an umlaut in an English name just to make it look more interesting.
I googled it when I first found out about her and it isn’t made up, it’s Gaelic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

WillowWisp
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowWisp »

I had to learn Irish for 12 years in school, K is not part of the alphabet. It's meant to look like it's Irish but it's not.

Defla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Defla »

WillowWisp wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:51 pm
I had to learn Irish for 12 years in school, K is not part of the alphabet. It's meant to look like it's Irish but it's not.
You are right. Actually Gaelic and Irish are two different things. I'm Irish and there is a word called ceilidh - like an event or gathering.
On to the topic of Keilidh, she has lost the run of herself lately. I used to like her but her make-up vids are so repetitive now - same looks.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

Honestly what is up with her trying to get on this Tik tok trend? She’s trying to copy Abby Roberts who has her own specific style of Tik tok and keilidh is literally just mimicking them and she’s the very one then that tries to come for people who are even inspired by her

Return to “K-O”