Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 10

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 10

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Did anyone else see that Lacey Dunn (faithandfit) competed and got third? She doesn’t look any different than she normally does. She is so disordered. And it drives me nuts that her sponsored posts always show up in my newsfeed. She’s so fake and annoying.

miggles
Lurker
Lurker

Post by miggles »

HoardganizedJen wrote:JFC, have you guys seen Krissymaecagney's comments on this post? <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BoCKXeOjX4geNUtdQSNLmkCtGoOMXBelrgjS740</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>fatgirloncouch</span></a>

Way to make the situation about yourself :roll:
I think that given her close relationship with him and that she's basically built her platform off her sobriety, it's an important thing for her to talk about. Replying to literally all the comments with essays, though... is a bit overkill

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

I'm actually really shocked that Meg Morat (Megmo) switched from Slap Nutrition to PEScience!! she was with slap for like a billion years and it was OMG the greatest.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:Did anyone else see that Lacey Dunn (faithandfit) competed and got third? She doesn’t look any different than she normally does. She is so disordered. And it drives me nuts that her sponsored posts always show up in my newsfeed. She’s so fake and annoying.
she is a super annoying know it all. the other day she posted a picture of her ass saying she had glute striations. like, really? where? She doesnt have even have glutes, let alone striations, give me a break.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

wilmadawn wrote:
CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:Did anyone else see that Lacey Dunn (faithandfit) competed and got third? She doesn’t look any different than she normally does. She is so disordered. And it drives me nuts that her sponsored posts always show up in my newsfeed. She’s so fake and annoying.
she is a super annoying know it all. the other day she posted a picture of her ass saying she had glute striations. like, really? where? She doesnt have even have glutes, let alone striations, give me a break.
I don't know much about this one so I went and had a look, yeah she could do with a glute lab membership :D

greensmoothie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by greensmoothie »

Did anyone follow Lexi DeYoung's competition this past weekend? She says nothing went right that day and she missed one of her shows. Didn't get top 5 which doesn't surprise me since she looks....scary! I wonder how it feels to be so invest so much of your life into something for 2 years only to unsuccessfully walk across a stage as a skeleton in a sparkly bikini and gaudy makeup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BonWhlOn1oI ... xi_deyoung

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Okay not that big of a deal, but I don't understand why AllyFitFreak bothers putting her hair in a ponytail, only to have two long giant chunks pulled out around her face.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

[quote="greensmoothie"]Did anyone follow Lexi DeYoung's competition this past weekend? She says nothing went right that day and she missed one of her shows. Didn't get top 5 which doesn't surprise me since she looks....scary! I wonder how it feels to be so invest so much of your life into something for 2 years only to unsuccessfully walk across a stage as a skeleton in a sparkly bikini and gaudy makeup.

thanks for sharing that i know she was doing a show but hadnt followed. in her youtube videos the closser she got to comp the more skinny, guady and just disgusting looking! she used to have a severe eating disorder (which clearly she sitll has) doing this show was not a good idea... I wonder how her reverse diet will go, if it even will go...

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

greensmoothie wrote:Did anyone follow Lexi DeYoung's competition this past weekend? She says nothing went right that day and she missed one of her shows. Didn't get top 5 which doesn't surprise me since she looks....scary! I wonder how it feels to be so invest so much of your life into something for 2 years only to unsuccessfully walk across a stage as a skeleton in a sparkly bikini and gaudy makeup.
Yikes. I didn't think she was going to do well. But then I realized I didn't hear anything about the comp even though she practically daily vlogged all of peak week. She looks downright scary.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

wilmadawn wrote:
She’s so annoying. I cannot stand her. She always seems to have something to say about everyone else, but she clearly has an ED.

Iridescence_65
Debater
Debater

Post by Iridescence_65 »

Make_life_magical wrote:
greensmoothie wrote:Did anyone follow Lexi DeYoung's competition this past weekend? She says nothing went right that day and she missed one of her shows. Didn't get top 5 which doesn't surprise me since she looks....scary! I wonder how it feels to be so invest so much of your life into something for 2 years only to unsuccessfully walk across a stage as a skeleton in a sparkly bikini and gaudy makeup.

thanks for sharing that i know she was doing a show but hadnt followed. in her youtube videos the closser she got to comp the more skinny, guady and just disgusting looking! she used to have a severe eating disorder (which clearly she sitll has) doing this show was not a good idea... I wonder how her reverse diet will go, if it even will go...

Another one of Nick tongs clients. Lexi struggled with trying to gain mass for a good two years. I think she's extremely disappointed more so than she's letting on. I don't think she will have issues with reversing. She's extremely regimented with her macros. She stepped iny stage at 109lbs at 5'6. She was way too tiny. It seemed like all the bulking was for no reason. It made so little difference at the end of it.

RoseGoldBeats
Debater
Debater

Post by RoseGoldBeats »

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BonWhlOn1oI</span><span>/?</span><span>hl</span><span>=</span><span>en</span><span>&</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>lexi</span><span>_</span><span>deyoung</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Looks like she missed her hair appointment, too. Hopefully someone gave her the memo that bikini is partially judged on stage appearance?

RandoPotato
Learner
Learner

Post by RandoPotato »

I used to follow her on bodybuilding.com when I first joined, and had to unfollow her, because she obviously had issues. I remember she had clear problems with gaining/bulking properly, I don't remember the details and rechecked her profile to for the following info: She'd talk about how it was time to make gains after a show, then "make gains" like 100 to 100.5, in 50 days, then it took another 70 to go up another .5lbs to 101. Then mysteriously her next update would be the same amount of gain, but it'd be 100.5 to 101 again. Her goal weight was 110, and she never got past 101.

She obviously didn't want to get away from her stage weight/physique. It's probably common knowledge, but her about me says she suffered from an eating disorder, and competitions can be a great way to trigger, and mask ED tendencies.

I don't know about now, she seems to have been inactive since last year, but I can't imagine much has changed. She's 5'3" and has trouble getting above 100lbs, which is a BMI of 17.7.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

trying to figure out what Randi Kennedy's last three pics on IG are of her in lingerie sitting on a nasty sidewalk pretending to eat candy. So relatable!

i_cannot_even
Lurker
Lurker

Post by i_cannot_even »

Iridescence_65 wrote:
Make_life_magical wrote:

Another one of Nick tongs clients. Lexi struggled with trying to gain mass for a good two years. I think she's extremely disappointed more so than she's letting on. I don't think she will have issues with reversing. She's extremely regimented with her macros. She stepped iny stage at 109lbs at 5'6. She was way too tiny. It seemed like all the bulking was for no reason. It made so little difference at the end of it.

I feel bad for her. I wish she had a better coach who would not push her to such extreme. I remember looking at her posts like 2 month ago and thinking: "Jezzzz, she is shredded !" Now, she is looking just dead.

i_cannot_even
Lurker
Lurker

Post by i_cannot_even »

Iridescence_65 wrote:
Make_life_magical wrote:

I feel bad for her. I wish she had a better coach who would not push her to such extreme. I remember looking at her posts like 2 month ago and thinking: "Jezzzz, she is shredded !" Now, she is looking just dead.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

RoseGoldBeats wrote:
Looks like she missed her hair appointment, too. Hopefully someone gave her the memo that bikini is partially judged on stage appearance?
I saw a comment about a cracked head. It sounds like it went wrong. She had her hair done earlier in the week as a trial run, so I don't think it was something she was unaware of. Sounds like she had an awful day, but I still think she would've bonked because Nick made her look like a skeleton. That one competition pic she posted all I see is ribs and tiny legs.

RoseGoldBeats
Debater
Debater

Post by RoseGoldBeats »

So, is anyone else waiting with bated breath for Sheevz to be the next to announce her BII and plans for an explant?

TryingToLikeThemBut_
Learner
Learner

Post by TryingToLikeThemBut_ »

RoseGoldBeats wrote:So, is anyone else waiting with bated breath for Sheevz to be the next to announce her BII and plans for an explant?
Nah, they’re too new. I think she just enjoyed herself while on vacation in Italy and put on weight a little quicker than most would like to. But she’s back to a normal person weight. Most of her content has been with her being very lean so I’m not used to her round face yet.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner

Post by fitspotofitsno »

So I have a (dumb?) question that I have been curious about forever. I just want to preface by saying I obviously know nothing about brands, models, selling techniques, etc but why doesn't Gymshark use their main spokes girls as the models on their website? Like when you actually go to browse the clothing, its the same few random girls I have never seen before. I have always found this weird ... can someone explain? :|

Return to “Technology”