Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Post by KerriT123 »

mpjt123 wrote:
17swoozi wrote:
Happy_one wrote:Part 5 will come on Monday and part 6 will come on Wednesday.
Perhaps this is a dumb question, but did Shane not say he and Andrew were editing these videos for like a month...? So what is he doing? Gauging how the audience reacts and deciding then what clips to incorporate? I really don't understand. He needs to not even make a set schedule for these videos because he never sticks to them.
I think that’s exactly what’s happening. I also think he’s been Filipino more footage recently. I don’t think he had anything ready to really go besides the first two videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah he spent a day interviewing Jake and just a day filming Jake at the start of September (3rd and 4th maybe?) We know this from the calendar leak and also Shane showing up in the background of one of Jake's videos. He has been sitting on this footage for at least a month now. What's the point of hiring Andrew to help him edit?!

Kinda off topic but how are there even four episodes left? Do we know what the content of these will be? I can see one being an interview, then one following Jake around for a day maybe? But what about the other two?

Oh, and since he's got sooOoOo much more footage than he expected I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to stretch another pointless episode out of this.

Marinka
Debater
Debater

Post by Marinka »

I think they are re-editing because of the backlash, and he panicked..

Edit: CrystallineKitty you've read my mind :P
:love2: English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

[tweet][/tweet]

Apparently we should give Kati love.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Kmanning0977 wrote:It irks me that he allegedly has been working on this editing for weeks...but now the editing process is holding up the schedule :rofl:

Shane just admit that you spend your time dumping your facilities in bottles and pretending to be poor. You do this ALL the time. By the looks of your home we KNOW the extra time is not spent cleaning :P
Agreed. He's really shown how flippin lazy he is. And that taking MONTHS to produce these series is an outright lie.

It's really ridiculous that he still has any credibility with his stans. How can they not see this? Boggles the mind.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

okay-sis wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1047994096332099584</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://media1.tenor.com/images/47304e8 ... id=5312910[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>media1</span><span>.</span><span>tenor</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>47304e84f4f5f9d4e38fcb37abcff6a1</span><span>/</span><span>tenor</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>?</span><span>itemid</span><span>=</span><span>5312910</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Ugh I dislike her so much! She agreed for this for views and money and expects to be treated like a saint. Disgusting.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

okay-sis wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1047994096332099584</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://media1.tenor.com/images/47304e8 ... id=5312910[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>media1</span><span>.</span><span>tenor</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>47304e84f4f5f9d4e38fcb37abcff6a1</span><span>/</span><span>tenor</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>?</span><span>itemid</span><span>=</span><span>5312910</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Just fuck off, Shane.

This video though :rofl: :rofl:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I wonder if he was threatened with law suits or something, and was told "if x and z are in the next video, you better remove them" after the interview with Nick. Todays video was to finally have Jake... so SOMETHING that was going to give him more backlash, or get him in trouble had to of been in the video!

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Omg you guys, IDK if you're Grace and Mamrie fans, but they interviewed Nick Crompton.

Video is here:

If you don't want to watch the whole interview, just know Grace was throwing shade (cue: milk puns from grace and mamrie because Shane is really milking it), and that she got really bored and almost thought she wouldn't make it.

Then, they were both talking (together and with Nick) about why Shane was so excited to see an elevator and it must have been his first elevator. It was a fun watch. Questions were sometimes goofy, and sometimes more in-depth. Definitely more entertaining than Shane's video.

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Lol.

I just noticed on Fae's video ( The girl with ASPD who responded to shane) that a day ago shane psoted yet another comment saying " Sent a DM on instagram" and with a heart.

Like.. ok?

Why would you feel the need to comment that. If you sent a DM that's great, but what are you trying to prove to everyone?

Like...

Thanks for sharing?

idk.

He's so weird and overbearing.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You know what, I'm just going to say what I've been thinking since this series started. He's a pussy. A huge fucking pussy. The second he gets backlash for something, he backpedals. He wants to make all these videos "exposing" things and be so deep and shocking and in your face - stop backing out of things then. Stop re-editing things and trying to make everyone feel bad for these idiot youtubers that you're doing "documentaries" on. If he ACTUALLY left all the "raw footage" and everything in that he's always talking about, all of his series thus far would have been WAY more entertaining.

ami here
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami here »

abrahamlincoln wrote:Omg you guys, IDK if you're Grace and Mamrie fans, but they interviewed Nick Crompton.

Video is here:

If you don't want to watch the whole interview, just know Grace was throwing shade (cue: milk puns from grace and mamrie because Shane is really milking it), and that she got really bored and almost thought she wouldn't make it.

Then, they were both talking (together and with Nick) about why Shane was so excited to see an elevator and it must have been his first elevator. It was a fun watch. Questions were sometimes goofy, and sometimes more in-depth. Definitely more entertaining than Shane's video.
I feel like I learned more from This Might Get in 20 mins than I have done from 50 mins of Shane’s interview with Nick.
Also I like how they’re throwing shade but not fully calling him out. They could’ve stayed away from the controversy but they touched on it enough so they weren’t throwing themselves under the bus of rapid tween fans that Shane is currently crashing.

bbqchips
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbqchips »

I think the most annoying thing about Shane to me right now is that he just can't be wrong. It feels like even when he apologizes for something he's still trying to push it off on someone else and make himself look like the victim in some way. If he wants these docuseries things to be his new shtick, that's whatever - but he's so closed off to receiving any kind of constructive criticism. I think he has the potential to make a good series, but he's so far up his own ass that any suggestions someone has are just tossed in the garbage.

And he needs someone to teach him how to interact on social media. I'll use Jenna Marbles as an example because she's another OG youtuber. She has her faults, but in the past many years she's been very level-headed when it comes to what she posts on social media. If something happens (like her fish video when she received a lot of input on what she was doing wrong and how to make it better) she didn't jump on twitter and go off like a child. She genuinely apologized and took action to make it right, thanking everyone who let her know what's up. And Shane? He receives criticism and jumps on twitter, snapchat, etc moaning "Fuck it I can't do anything right wah wah wah." Like, listen to your audience, dude. A LOT of people have issues with this series, and we're not all just stupid idiots. Learn from it, grow from it, and use it to make your next series better! You are not all-knowing!!!

Ugh. Long post, sorry. It's just hard to believe this dude is 30 years old and acting like a bratty teenager.

ConcernedCitizen96
Learner
Learner

Post by ConcernedCitizen96 »

I mean he really is that far up his own ego. Then again, that really is nothing new. Since I can remember he has called himself the "filmmaker of youtube." :roll:

[tweet][/tweet]

17swoozi
Learner
Learner

Post by 17swoozi »

okay-sis wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

That sounds like a personal problem to me. She was the one who chose to be dumb and put "her life on the line" for a few minutes of fame.
I can't show love or respect to anyone whose supposed to be a MH professional and who is behaving so unethically. Girl, bye.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

I hope Kati's patients have been made aware of her unprofessionalism in the Shane Dawson series. I recommend them all to switch therapists asap.

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

[tweet][
I’ve got some bad news for him if he thinks he’s not a vlogger

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

[tweet][/tweet]

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

But Shane, you ARE a vlogger. These "series" are just conceptual vlogs basically not documentaries.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

MsAudrey wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
That was what he focused on, rather than the fact that they asked should he be the one to cover this subject. :roll: Then on of his sycophants said "they're just using you for clout". :lol: That's literally the job of what's trending, to report on what's trending... I loose brain cells reading his feed.

Return to “Shane Dawson”